Ranked Games/ Bots, noobs, trolls.

• Hello everyone, 1st time posting something on forum.

The reason is Ranked games and games furthermore.

I am tired of noobs, trolls, and bots, the situation is gone badly

People picking PIP as dps, last picks crying not to play tank or healer, flankers never flank instead of going inside and suicide. TOO MANY low age kids. (I am not gonna discuss about Russians)

And the worst part is bots, TOO MANY bots appear everyday, they do not respond on teamchat when teampick and nor ingame. Nothing at all!

Reports DO NOT WORK, its a fake thing.

I am disappointed at all, this game was not like this.
    I think the end of time for this game has come. Sadly...

• @d4rkstam lol... Youll end before paladins does. You presume to take down a giant?? Hehe.

Really though it can be frustrating when last pick we need a tank and they go some squishy What's worse than those kind of picks though are the people that complain about it and talk trash and are toxic because of it. Id rather play with a noob then a toxic jerk off who always trashes someones pick.

• @Christlike said in Ranked Games/ Bots, noobs, trolls.:

@d4rkstam lol... Youll end before paladins does. You presume to take down a giant?? Hehe.

Really though it can be frustrating when last pick we need a tank and they go some squishy What's worse than those kind of picks though are the people that complain about it and talk trash and are toxic because of it. Id rather play with a noob then a toxic jerk off who always trashes someones pick.

I'm sorry, but I'd rather the opposite of what you're saying. When I play ranked, I don't want people who are bad on my team, no matter how nice they are. Sure a toxic jerk off is demoralizing, but if he's actually good at the game and doing his job and then some, I'd rather him than the quiet noob.

• @d4rkstam It's not the end of the game, but the game does get on my nerves at times. I think the issue is the community most of all.

You have the people who are elitists and just talk trash without teaching anyone. Then you have the opposite where they don't care whether they win or lose. It's respectable to have that mindset in casuals, but I don't want someone who doesn't care to win or lose in a ranked game. Then the ones who think it's toxic to want to win. I'm sorry, but people who don't want to win are losers.

And between me and you, I'd rather the toxic shit-talking guy who goes 27-4 on Androxus, than the 'nice' noob Skye that feeds 6-19.

• Id rather lose then have my mood ruined by someone who fails at life.

• I just express my dissapointment about how paladins system works, It doesnt matter what rank you are or how many wins you got, to place the people at your range of skill. The Report thing DO NOT WORK.
    Low aged kids, people who dont want to play seriously should be placed on lower ranks not with others who want to play seriously. And about bots, the problem is that the server is doing nothing for this, they want only to take the money and never care about the gamer.

• @Christlike I think it depends on the mode. If I'm in casuals, I don't mind a Maeve going 9-22 if they're nice and not toxic. After all, casuals is the only mode to truly learn a champion because bots are too easy to go against. Or you just play casuals to relax without too much pressure to tryhard. So if a guy is toxic, I just laugh and say "calm tf down, it's casuals."

Though in ranked, I'm sorry, but I don't care how nice you are. I want to win, and going 3-10 as a Maeve is just unacceptable. Dying the most as an Inara is unacceptable. Going 9-16 as Lian is unacceptable. 38k healing in a 16 minute match with Inara as your tank is unacceptable. Whether nice or toxic, it sucks to lose a ranked game.

• @HeartQueen Acting like a clown because someone having a bad game is unacceptable. Trash talking isn't going to magically make them do better. They just end up feeling bad and you lose the match.

A lot of people have this competitive thing wrong. That's not how you win. Making these limits of what needs to happen and so on. You handicap yourself with that mentality because you can't control circumstance. You have to be flexible enough to push through and win regardless of whatever. Not bish and moan about someone else.

• @HeartQueen said in Ranked Games/ Bots, noobs, trolls.:

I'm sorry, but I'd rather the opposite of what you're saying. When I play ranked, I don't want people who are bad on my team, no matter how nice they are.

The problem is not that they are bad, but that they join a competitive game and - though they know the team needs a tank to win - pick something else. They troll their team. That's like I want to try out my champs new emotes and join a ranked game for that. Fuck victory, I do what I want.

• @Christlike said in Ranked Games/ Bots, noobs, trolls.:

@HeartQueen Acting like a clown because someone having a bad game is unacceptable. Trash talking isn't going to magically make them do better. They just end up feeling bad and you lose the match.

A lot of people have this competitive thing wrong. That's not how you win. Making these limits of what needs to happen and so on. You handicap yourself with that mentality because you can't control circumstance. You have to be flexible enough to push through and win regardless of whatever. Not bish and moan about someone else.

I mean I try to push through as much as possible. I play every ranked game as if the healer won't heal me and both tanks will stack point. Sometimes I carry when it turns out to be true. Sometimes my team surprises me and they do none of the above. Sometimes, I just can't carry. And when you're dps and can't carry despite having a pocketed Zhin and Koga double team me, guess who the dumb ass tanks stacking point blame? That's right, me. So not only do I lose tp, but the idiots don't learn and continue to blame. So excuse me if I'd rather the Androxus yelling on mic, which I can just mute, rather than the 3-10 Raum stacking point with Inara and losing map control because of it.

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in Ranked Games/ Bots, noobs, trolls.:

@HeartQueen said in Ranked Games/ Bots, noobs, trolls.:

I'm sorry, but I'd rather the opposite of what you're saying. When I play ranked, I don't want people who are bad on my team, no matter how nice they are.

The problem is not that they are bad, but that they join a competitive game and - though they know the team needs a tank to win - pick something else. They troll their team. That's like I want to try out my champs new emotes and join a ranked game for that. Fuck victory, I do what I want.

Yeah, throwing in ranked is another form of toxicity that people don't recognize. It's not as in your face as the Androxus screaming on mic, but it's still toxic. It's actually even more toxic to go 0-13 as a last pick Maeve than it is for an Androxus, who goes 30-5, to scream at his team. You can mute the screaming Androxus, but you can't mute a 0-13 Maeve causing you to lose tp.