Buff snipers and healers!!! Balance heroes

• @roiwtto999 Kinessa used to be okay when she shot every 1.5 seconds. Now that she shoots every 1.3 seconds, it makes her even more of a nightmare to go against. I think she needs a few nerfs, but not too severe. Have Steady Aim only damage amp body shots, and revert the charge time buff. Then she would be balanced in my opinion.

• PC

Here is what we need for Snipers right now:

• Remove Frog Isle from the ranked rotation and give it another flank route.
    • Kinessa: Nerf her fire rate to 1 per 1.4s fully scoped from live's 1.3 seconds and nerf Steady Aim's duration down to maybe 4.5s from 7s.
    • Strix: Nerf his scoped fire rate to 1 per 1.3s from live's .95 seconds (yes it is faster than listed). Buff his pistol's damage or put pre-S3 Crack Shot back into the game.

• Is their any way that you guys can make it during our matches we can zoom in and out like we can see the weapon then if u switch it u can see them using it and ECT (* kinda like how you first started with the zooming in and out and we can like see them , and not by sitting on the horse like in battle) thx

• @Dusklicious said in Buff snipers and healers!!! Balance heroes:

Here is what we need for Snipers right now:

• Remove Frog Isle from the ranked rotation and give it another flank route.
    • Kinessa: Nerf her fire rate to 1 per 1.4s fully scoped from live's 1.3 seconds and nerf Steady Aim's duration down to maybe 4.5s from 7s.
    • Strix: Nerf his scoped fire rate to 1 per 1.3s from live's .95 seconds (yes it is faster than listed). Buff his pistol's damage or put pre-S3 Crack Shot back into the game.

Yeah, Frog Isle needs a flat out rework tbh. Like Hirez thinks that we hated Frog Isle because it was ugly and didn't have frogs despite it being called Frog Isle. No, we hate it because it's a poorly designed map.

• PC

Frog isle = Pog isle.
    Lol frog is my fave map. Not only because i play kinessa, but because some of my fav supports are really good there, and the 2 flanks i play are also viable there. (io, series, tying)(maeve, zhin)

• PC

@Nico said in Buff snipers and healers!!! Balance heroes:

and the 2 flanks i play are also viable there. )(maeve, zhin)

Dude Maeve and Zhin are two of the best flanks in the game and aren't map dependent. Especially not Zhin who's banned even more than Corvus for good reason.

Part of the problem with the map is that other flankers are not viable on it. Andro/Maeve/Zhin are the only good flanks for that map.

• Community: "Double support meta nerf pls, corvus pockets op nerf pls, snipers op nerf pls"

This guy:"pls buff supports, snipers and especially Corvus"

???

• ..not being able to A) play snipers well, or B) counter snipers efficiently, doesn't meant they need a buff or nerf.

Most cases like these you can sum up with just git gud. Hate to say it but yeah.

Ill Grant you that strix needs a reworking on his movement ability because some illuminate and he's a sitting duck if you flank him.

• PC

@Christlike said in Buff snipers and healers!!! Balance heroes:

Most cases like these you can sum up with just git gud. Hate to say it but yeah.

Uhmm if Masters and GMs ban a champ I don't think it's a matter of getting good to deal with them. Especially not on Frog Isle where if the sniper isn't doing well it's actually them that needs to "git gud". Heck, Strix can counter most flanks by bursting them in less than 2s no problem as long as their aim is good.

I'm in High Plat-Low Diamond ELO and I can say that every other game both are banned and it's frankly for good reason.

• @Dusklicious the reason is noone knows how to counter the burst and do the same crap and get killed over and over lol.

• PC

@Christlike said in Buff snipers and healers!!! Balance heroes:

@Dusklicious the reason is noone knows how to counter the burst and do the same crap and get killed over and over lol.

And no sniper knows how to adapt when they get flanked...? Even then it barely ever matters anyways because a decently good sniper will know where a flanker is even before they go in 9 times out of 10.

• @Dusklicious not really. It works same way. As good as a good sniper is with knowing where the flanks coming, a good flank mixes up his/her strategy and tactics etc. I really think the snipers are balanced. They can wreck house or get their house wrecked.

• @Christlike said in Buff snipers and healers!!! Balance heroes:

@Dusklicious the reason is noone knows how to counter the burst and do the same crap and get killed over and over lol.

The counter to burst is durability. However, off tanks got nerfed in that area, so they aren't as durable as they used to be. Plus, Kinessa can get in a glitch on Frog Isle that allows her to kill everyone, but no one is able to hit her. That should have been a priority fix, but they have yet to fix it.

• @HeartQueen the thing was flanks not being able to counter.

Thought the kinessa trick of jumping up in a tree was fixed a long time ago