I want to talk about: The game in general

• to be honest i never saw the problem with any skin of the game. I even understand why some of them get the skin or not. it's just that maybe one day they should complete all the character level rewards so they would at least get the obsidian and cosmic skin.

also @HeartQueen I do understand what you mean. but it's doesn't stop the fact that counter or not there is some tactics to do to get the upper hand. let's forget about Terminus, we will take any other character, if we stay in the tank part for exemple. the ultimate weakness of a tank is a group, he won't be able to do much if he get surrounded unless he as someone to heal him, i mean...it's work for pretty much any ennemy but most specificaly a tank. no matter how hard you can try, a tank can only protect himself so much. that must sound crazy but you would not believe the number of tanks that often get abandon by is team because the big bonk on there head told them that a tank was an immortal killing machine. wich often ends by the death of a tank and a mighty roast from the ones that left him alone. even just one person that flank a tank may it be a flank or not can make a tank panic and loose is cool.

I know the fact I play one role or the other may affect my judgment on certain characters but that doesn't help that i play some characters like Tyra and Skye and feel like there gameplay is wrong, i play her often so i know how crazy her aim is and same goes for Skye, the problem is not that i'm asking for nerfs but that i'm wondering how are some of those things not corrected or patched. have you ever played Makoa for exemple? because if yes you may have had that lack of satisfaction with is anchor, every time I use it i feel like i got robbed because the visual clearly tell me it was flying way past the target. the reality is that I totaly undershotted it and now i get a couldown because the animation is garbage. that's what i meant about some gameplay mechanics that made no sense.
    I would gladly get a 2 seconds couldown for Terminus shield's rather than have that 2 seconds of ghost CD even thought there is no couldown. that wouldn't change much but at least I will stop spamming like a moron before raging that my shield wouldn't activate also as a Terminus main i know how BS it is because the visual clearly doesn't work. sometimes i get shot but my syphon eat everything despite the fact that I don't know where the hell are the shots coming from since they aren't in front of me, sometimes it's the other way, sometimes there is a weird gap the visual and the real syphon and instead of stopping the shots i get every hit, or worst. my shield activate for no reason and doesn't even consume charges. the syphon clearly need a rewok, but that doesn't stop it from having huge flaws that would let anyone get the upper hand as long as he know what he is doing.

• @HeartQueen said in I want to talk about: The game in general:

that certain champions will get more skins than others due to popularity. However, I don't like how they disregard creativity just to shoehorn the popular champions in. The greatest example is pirate Maeve/Io. Those champions are too feminine looking to fit the pirate theme well, but they were shoved into that battle pass because they're popular.

It helps that champs like Io were and currently are still busted, like wtf, auto cap is extremely strong, and yet risk free, that's really dumb.

• @Nico said in I want to talk about: The game in general:

@HeartQueen i think io was put in the pirate bp because she was new and needed a skin, same with tib and raum in Sands of Myth

I think it was because she was new and popular, so they rushed her into the pirate battlepass. That was the wrong decision. In my opinion, Vivian would've been a better Pirate, and she should have replaced Ying in the Egyptian battle pass.

@Conrad_Max said in I want to talk about: The game in general:

@HeartQueen, there have been a few famous female pirates throughout history. Some were more violent than their male counterparts.

Yeah females can be pirates, but not really girly ones like Io and Maeve. I think the pirate theme would've fit Vivian more. I can totally picture Vivian as an admiral of a ship.

• @Zeebuoy @HeartQueen
    you can both say what you want about the pirate skin of Io and Maeve you can't deny that the Ruckus pirate ship skin was a surprise. personally I would totaly have seen Lian with a pirate skin, plus it's not like 3/4 of the skins have any relations between the characters and the skin they have. but let's be honest, popular or not there is still a bunch of characters that don't even have there level reward skins, they could at least put an effort into it and make the obisdian and cosmic skins of all the characters that still don't have it like tiberius, Terminus,Atlas ect... as well as the skins. how come a ton of characters have a stylish gold skin like Dredge and meanwhile the other part as either no gold skin or just a golden weapon?.

• @Guldric said in I want to talk about: The game in general:

how come a ton of characters have a stylish gold skin like Dredge and meanwhile the other part as either no gold skin or just a golden weapon?.

hirez do be like that

• PC

@Guldric Some champs only have golden weapons because they didn't do golden skins before. Furia was the first champion with a golden skin and hers needs to be redone lol

• @Nico

100% agree, they should re-do some golden skins (maybe after they fix some of the server issues, lol). For me personally grinding for gold skins/weapons of the Champs I like to play with is a big appeal for me. Khan is just asking for a nice gold skin imo. I am finding great work arounds lately tho. Firebrand Tyra looks WICKED AWESOME with her golden weapon, Divine Seris is beautiful with her golden orb and Torvald well..... he's my bae. Lol

• PC

@DocsHolliday57 server issues arent going to be gone anytime soon XD, I'm thinking they add ying seris gold skins next patch, maybe 1 more? idk just predictions

• @Nico said in I want to talk about: The game in general:

@DocsHolliday57 server issues arent going to be gone anytime soon XD, I'm thinking they add ying seris gold skins next patch, maybe 1 more? idk just predictions

The frustrating thing about the server issues is that they switched the servers when Covid-19 first became known as a pandemic. Like the servers were never the problem, but they just switched them for whatever reason, which is another thing wrong with this game now. Yet they say they can't do certain things because their working from home, yet they broke the servers from home. "We switched servers from home, even though no one complained about them before, and now we can't fix them because we're working from home."

• @HeartQueen
    yeah. basically Hi-Rez in a nutshell, won't focus on the important thing and will often focus on what nobody asked about. didn't they said something about a bad feedback to? like i think they talked about how they got a back clash because they weren't listening to any relevant feed backs to just focus on dumb things like battle pass and canceling some character balance. cough cough strix cough cough