150,000 treatments in a match, who created such a disgusting task?

• PC

It's doable... I see it all the time in longer ranked games where they get as high as 200k even now since healing is lower than it USED to be... Back before the nerfs I saw as high as 300k sometimes.

• @SomeGuySomeWhere said in 150,000 treatments in a match, who created such a disgusting task?:

@HeartQueen I mean, to be fair it's hard to reach even 100k healing in casual matches. Usually the game doesn't last long enough, there's little coordination within the team and more often then not you get to play with weird comps, like 3 flanks and 1 dps, that are very hard to heal. I wouldn't say it's just support mains complaining because they cannot play the game, it's genuinely difficult to casually reach such a number if you're not playing with friends or in ranked.

Okay, no. I get that it's frustrating because casual games tend to be shorter than ranked games on average. However, there have been situations in casuals where supports could have easily have healed 150k, but they didn't because hey were trash. This Jenos player had 2 tanks and it was a 19 minute match, and he healed for 79k. That's because his dumbass got deft hands and fucking life rip, instead of rushing Chronos. It actually caused his team to lose because he wasn't healing. It was completely doable to get 150k healing in that game. So no, I don't feel bad. Maybe now supports will actually try to fucking heal instead of throwing.

• PC

Just got out of a casual match. Ying did 232k in 14 min. Obviously doable. Forget bot matches because they don't do any damage to heal in the first place.

20201031210600_1.jpg

• @Vaporized said in 150,000 treatments in a match, who created such a disgusting task?:

Just got out of a casual match. Ying did 232k in 14 min. Obviously doable. Forget bot matches because they don't do any damage to heal in the first place.

20201031210600_1.jpg

Like I get that in casual games, people aren't likely to tank, much less double tank. However, it does happen sometimes. Like this was a 19 minute match. I was Lian, and the Corvus on my team got 237k healing. Enemy Corvus fed, had bad positioning, and didn't even get 150k healing:
    Screenshot (426).png

200k seris game.png

The above game, I was Seris and I managed 201k heals in 17 minutes in a casual match with only 1 tank.

17 no heal ying game.png

The above game was 17 minutes, both supports had 2 tanks each, and they both couldn't crack 100k, much like 150k healing. That's because they're trash and trolls.

Like every time the 150k healing challenge comes up, you have shitty supports who whine about how hard it is. Supports literally need to stop whining and get good.

• PC

@HeartQueen If we're being honest about it, a good team doesn't need as much healing.

How so? The good team will pressure the enemy team to the point that they can't put out as much damage - therefore less ally healing will be needed.

In my posted match, obviously Ying was left unpressured - I mean I think I was the only one who ever killed her at all. Not good considering we had a sniper and a flank. Meanwhile the enemy flank was a real PITA for us. It was actually one of the few good matchups without bots I had yesterday - no complaints even though we lost.

• @Vaporized Your support was Mal'Damba, and Mal'Damba is hard to aim with anyway. If he had better aim, he likely could have healed more. In the 17 minute match as Seris, the enemy Evie was actually a problem for me. I still managed to heal a bunch though due to decent positioning. The issue is that a lot of supports wide peek and suffer needless deaths.

I also get that good teams won't need as much healing to win if they aren't taking much damage, but in a 17 minute match with Inara and another tank, and you can't even get 100k healing? That tells me you aren't very good.

• PC

@HeartQueen

IMO, Damba wasn't a great support choice - Frog Isle BTW. The Damba did OK considering. There was only one front to heal and I was forced to hang back to try to help Strix with the Vora flanking us to death. Both of us had less heals because of this. Also by end I had nimble 3 making Damba's job even more difficult. Only chance he had to heal me was to throw a gourd.

Incredible how fast Vora can come up from behind - there is no hearable sound either - at least for me.

• @Vaporized Mal is bad on Frog due to snipers and long rangers, but they didn't have an immediate counter for him. I think it was probably aim, and then it didn't help that your Strix was extremely bad.

• find a game with 2+ tanks maybe im a relatively new player so dont take this as fact but i recommend seris or ying seris heals everyone next to her and that gives her a higher stat so get a healing build and some experience and it cant be that hard ying has a really strong healing ult and really strong healing in general also if your finding it that hard get some friends and have them put on rejuvenate this is just a noobs advice tho 😛

• @NotAModerator said in 150,000 treatments in a match, who created such a disgusting task?:

find a game with 2+ tanks maybe im a relatively new player so dont take this as fact but i recommend seris or ying seris heals everyone next to her and that gives her a higher stat so get a healing build and some experience and it cant be that hard ying has a really strong healing ult and really strong healing in general also if your finding it that hard get some friends and have them put on rejuvenate this is just a noobs advice tho 😛

Seris and Ying heal the most on average statistically. Casual games do have less tanks in general, so this challenge is more difficult for casual gamers compared to ranked gamers. Still, you're bound to find a match with a point tank and/or 2 tanks. And you're bound to have that match last for 15+ minutes. If you can't get 150k healing ever, then you're a bad support.