November Rage Thread

• PC

Good one, Hi-Rez.. I get two noobs while the enemy is a 4 stack and another high level player on top of it. Thanks.. 🙂

20201118185757_1.jpg

• what the flip am I supposed to do with all the gold ???

I already have every character, I have all the cheap/nasty 2nd skins you can purchase with gold.

Why can't they put in a converter from gold to crystals. Even make it something ridiculous like 50,000 gold = 1 crystal. I'd still use it. It just pi55es me off seeing all that gold sitting there and nothing I can do with it.

• PC

What in the actual f*** is MM.

alt text

• @Vaporized Why I'm not suprised?

• PC

Where's the bounty tab? What happened to my 140 bounty coins? Great job, NO-QC-Rez.

20201120191122_1.jpg

• @Vaporized said in November Rage Thread:

Where's the bounty tab? What happened to my 140 bounty coins? Great job, NO-QC-Rez.

20201120191122_1.jpg

The bounty store was removed temporarily. Hopefully, when they reimplement it we will get our coins back.

• PC

This was a very necessary PSA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udqPEfKuFKE

CAN WE PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT BARRIER REEF WHEN THE ONLY REASON IT'S BREAKING IN THE FIRST PLACE IS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T READ CARDS AND YOU FED IT? Same thing also applies to Term siphon as well.

I swear some of the people that play this game have no common sense. 🤦

• @Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

CAN WE PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT BARRIER REEF WHEN THE ONLY REASON IT'S BREAKING IN THE FIRST PLACE IS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T READ CARDS AND YOU FED IT? Same thing also applies to Term siphon as well.

Barrier Reef is a bad design though. Instead of designing point tanks that are about cycling through their cool downs and mitigating damage, they'd rather turn off tanks into point tanks by giving them a million shields. It's not fun to play "a game as Fernando where you hold up your shield for 80% of the match? Super fun! /s" and they're not fun to play against. "I have to get wrecker to shoot at Fernando's shield, how fun. /s"

I personally wanted the following buffs for Makoa:

• shell spin damage increased from 150-->300
    • primary weapon damage increased from 550-->600 per shot.
    • dredge anchor cool down reduced from 14s-->13s

Instead we get more shields, because why not? More shields to try to make an off tank a point tank is great design! Especially after wrecker was nerfed super hard! /s

• PC

Having a match in ranked so bad you have to report 4+ people for throwing and being toxic is fun. 🙃

Also Torv can solo tank, clearly he isn't just a bulky off-support.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

Except... sometimes you have no choice but to feed it. It's not like we could wait or go inside the shield only to be sniped.. 💩

alt text

• @Vaporized said in November Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

Except... sometimes you have no choice but to feed it. It's not like we could wait or go inside the shield only to be sniped.. 💩

alt text

Like I don't get why people wanted to nerf Barik and Inara so hard when they're balanced point tanks. Inara and Barik are about cycling and managing cool downs to mitigate damage. It's a healthy way because you aren't punished for shooting them, and there is a down period. Plus you have ways to counter their damage mitigation. Big Game Cassie counters Mother Grace Inara's damage reduction and area damage counters Barik's turret heals and shield. Yet instead of point tanks like that, they would rather infinite shields.

• PC

I managed to get 2 GM frame DPS main idiots both throwing the same ranked game that I was forced to go through solo tanking.

How a Mastery 225+ GM frame Evie main barely does more damage than a solo tank Inara getting healed by a f***ing Jenos I will never know.

Groaning.jpg

• PC

Please for f***'s sake EM, BUFF. WRECKER.

If they don't buff Wrecker and Bulldozer next patch they're being clowns. 🤡 Shields are becoming the meta like pocketing became the meta last patch because of the fact there's no option to counteract it since Wrecker's scaling is an utter joke, and Bulldozer's horrendous scaling doesn't help Io still being a top 3 support even after a MASSIVE nerf a few patches back from when she was literally meta-defining as well as Imani's current resurgence in the meta from the fact it's so hard to deal with Drag (and now it isn't like the rest of her kit is ehhh either).

Just please do it. If you had any common sense you would do it with the next patch to prevent these issues from being too egregious.

• PC

Come on. I'm over 55, arthritis and half blind and I have to go against masters(well known) and official streamers? uggg

20201123204118_1.jpg

• People tell me that Strix takes no skill, yet I suck with him. Something isn't adding up...

• PC

@HeartQueen said in November Rage Thread:

People tell me that Strix takes no skill, yet I suck with him. Something isn't adding up...

I mean only thing he really takes is decently good aim to play properly. Though for some reason I'm actually better at Nessa than I am at Strix... 🤔

• @Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen said in November Rage Thread:

People tell me that Strix takes no skill, yet I suck with him. Something isn't adding up...

I mean only thing he really takes is decently good aim to play properly. Though for some reason I'm actually better at Nessa than I am at Strix... 🤔

The thing I hate about Strix that isn't a problem with Kinessa is the heavy recoil after he shoots his sniper. Plus he's geared towards people that quick scope, and I suck at quick scoping.

• PC

16/8/17 Seris STILL LOSES... Woo.

Seris carry and loss lol.jpg

I'm starting to get the idea that solo-Q outside of ranked (and to an extent in ranked as well) is pretty much just a bad idea. Too many toxic, inting throwers playing this game... With players like the BK and Maeve in this particular match being so bad and still getting the nerve to whine whenever the support is getting flanked and asking for anyone to get any kind of awareness of it (I had some, but I'm too busy solo-tanking with DPSes doing zero damage), it might just be time to play exclusively with stacking Discord parties.

4 braincells, 2 DPSes.jpg

For the most part, yeah today's been a pretty frustrating day. 😒 I'm really, really getting sick of people going out of their way to underperform, bonus points when it's obvious that they're specifically trying to p*$$ me off. It's working. 😡

• There is only so many excuses one can make before self reflection is necessary.

"It's match-making!" "It's the bans!" "It's the draft!" "My team is trash!"

Screenshot (428).png

Yeah, the Io and Seris thought we lost because we didn't ban Vivian or Tyra. lol. Yes, that's the reason we lost. We threw YOUR game! lol. I mean they combined for less healing than the Grover and went 1-10 and 0-17, but sure, they weren't the reason they lost, it was us. "You didn't ban Vivian and Tyra!" You mean the people who had the most deaths in the entire game aside from Lian and Io? Clearly we had a counter for them and did our job. The issue now are the idiots that fed 0-17 and 1-10 on Seris. I guess it's better to blame other people and match-making instead of admitting that you were trash.

• Today I reminded myself why I should avoid playing early in the morning.

I had a match with a 301 lvl CM Pip and a Moji.

The pip played fine first round but then he started weightless into enemy backline every time he respawned, often 1v5ing the whole thing, and ulting into the air. Ended up 3/20/4 or sth. Not sure what happened here, did he give his keyboard to his younger siblings mid match? lol

Moji was the cherry on top of everything. 3/20/2 and 20k dmg.

I was playing Imani and we had GM Lian and Nessa on enemy team. There was a situation where I hit Lian once for 1000 dmg, then other Fireball for 998 dmg and died quickly after. Then Moji dismounted in front of Lian right after that happened. She STILL managed to kill the moji. Lian had no HP card which means she literally had 2 POINTS OF HP. Moji missed 3 of her LMBs and decided to Scamper into the Lian right after, which resulted in Lian bursting the living crap out of that Moji. She could literally press her easy to hit RMB to kill Lian within 0.08s and possibly push the payload but apparently missing all the giant LMBs she deemed as more succesful strategy.

Time to go back to Warframe until evening so I can get better matches. Being matched against GMs while having no GMs on my team seems unfair considering my highest rank wasn't even dia.