November Rage Thread

• umm are you new? because i dont fuc**ng understand your teams stats viktor 9K!!!! Kinnesa 18K? kinessa does 1K damage!! zhin 14K?? its kinda fine if your really really new but judging by your 50K damage while being a support I wouldn't assume first glance so tf mm (matchmaking)

• I'm not new, I just often get new teammates. The Viktor was certainly bot. He realised that we stand no chanse. The others just strugled without healer.

• PC

So after some months not playing paladins I log in and play vora. I was surprised that no one really contested her and enemy team didnt pick her since shes a new champ but Im not longer surprised... I mean I know that its my first game and all but that champ felt ridiculously underpowered and her base attacks feels weird, they alone make her mastery curve high and I thought that atlas, bk or inara basic attacks werent easy ones... I'll play more games but I dont really have hope for the champion.

The kit is fun though and the design cool, its just that the gameplay fits a moba not paladins...

• PC

@ShogunPukin I felt the same just clowning in training matches but some people are doing really well with Vora. The movement is insane. I'm like where the F did she come from. Meanwhile my team's Vora is so so... Practice more, give her a fair chance.

• The fact that Talus, Lian, Viktor, Inara, Koga, and Androxus mains still exist. I dont respect them, I dont like them, I hate everything about them and refuse to play with them. They play characters that take no skill to play, are completely braindead in how they work, and abuse the health regen perks in order to stay alive because they're terrible at the game and need a crutch to make up for the fact they're bad at Paladins.

• @KicsitCsicska said in November Rage Thread:

Why my team never can pick tank and healer? I started the conversation that im dmg. When I dont pick one of them, me team is full dmg/flank all the time, but the enemy is perfect ofc...
    20201104121638_1.jpg

That's casuals in a nutshell. People aren't going to fill because they want to train their dps champions for ranked, or they just play dps for fun. You might be getting put against parties if the other team has a tank and support, because I notice that duos and stacks are more likely to run a support and frontline comp compared to a team full of solo queues.

@MisterMellow said in November Rage Thread:

The fact that Talus, Lian, Viktor, Inara, Koga, and Androxus mains still exist. I dont respect them, I dont like them, I hate everything about them and refuse to play with them. They play characters that take no skill to play, are completely braindead in how they work, and abuse the health regen perks in order to stay alive because they're terrible at the game and need a crutch to make up for the fact they're bad at Paladins.

Lian and Androxus take skill to hit their primary shots. Be lucky that people want to play a tank in the first place. You give me the vibe of a salty console Maeve main who loses against these champions.

• PC

The fact that Talus, Lian, Viktor, Inara, Koga, and Androxus mains still exist. I dont respect them, I dont like them, I hate everything about them and refuse to play with them. They play characters that take no skill to play, are completely braindead in how they work, and abuse the health regen perks in order to stay alive because they're terrible at the game and need a crutch to make up for the fact they're bad at Paladins.

Uhh seeing Koga here I'm assuming you're a console player because on PC he's barely if at all viable. Most PC players would be more about complaining about Zhin anyways.

Speaking of braindead, I don't see Vivian here. Why don't I see Vivian here...? She requires zero brain cells to play...

Vivicheems.jpg

... And I see Inara instead which, I mean, yeah Inara's absurdly basic and still post-nerf an almost too good point tank, but honestly the way I see it any tank main is good with me unless they act like most DPS mains do then they can f*** off.

Also you've clearly never played Andro. He's way harder than you give him credit for. Still easier than he used to be thanks to how they gave him a stupid ammo card. But braindead? You can't be serious.

• @Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

Uhh seeing Koga here I'm assuming you're a console player because on PC he's barely if at all viable. Most PC players would be more about complaining about Zhin anyways.

Speaking of braindead, I don't see Vivian here. Why don't I see Vivian here...? She requires zero brain cells to play...

Vivicheems.jpg

... And I see Inara instead which, I mean, yeah Inara's absurdly basic and still post-nerf an almost too good point tank, but honestly the way I see it any tank main is good with me unless they act like most DPS mains do then they can f*** off.

Also you've clearly never played Andro. He's way harder than you give him credit for. Still easier than he used to be thanks to how they gave him a stupid ammo card. But braindead? You can't be serious.

I'm thinking they're a console Maeve main. Like I get that people who take no skill, the aim assist dps on console, are frustrating to go against. I especially empathize considering that I main blasters and Lian as dps on console, but that take is just yikes.

For one, Talus isn't even a must pick and must ban on console anymore since his nerfs. Lian is literally niche nowadays. Inara recently just got a nerf. Androxus is good, but he's not so good that you go on a rant about him. If you haven't figured out how to win against an Androxus, then you're being outplayed mechanically, or picking a bad match-up against him (MOST LIKELY MAEVE/EVIE!). Viktor will always be meta on console and viable on PC unless they nerf him hard into the ground. Koga is a legitimate complaint because he's the patron saint of no skill aim assist on console.

• why am i only playing in 3 maps, it's been like 30 games and i only get to play like 90% of the times on ice mines, frozen guard and stone keep, i really don't like those maps and i would like this game to have a proper map queue or something that doesn't give you the same 3 maps over and over

• @Dusklicious
    Do I really even have to mention Vivian? Everyone know's she's broken and braindead and one of the most overpowered champions by design. As for Talus, he's quite strong on PC and still gets banned in ranked. I dont play Maeve on console since the aim assist messes with my tracking on her knives, if I'm going to play on console I usually use Tyra or Lian since they're both backline DPS characters that in terms of console play, take far more skill than Viktor and require better positioning. Also Andro is extremely frustrating to deal with on PC.

• @marioooo22
    I know the feeling, I always get sent either to stone keep, jaguar falls, or timber mill.

• nobody likes forbidden yogurt loli

• @HeartQueen said in November Rage Thread:

That's casuals in a nutshell. People aren't going to fill because they want to train their dps champions for ranked, or they just play dps for fun. You might be getting put against parties if the other team has a tank and support, because I notice that duos and stacks are more likely to run a support and frontline comp compared to a team full of solo queues.

Not not just about being casual. The enemy team always have healer, mine almost never when I'm not healer.
    I just played two matches in a row today without a single healer, but the enemy had healer ofc again. The third time we had a healer, who healed less then damage Ghrok 😑
    20201106152740_1.jpg
    Is it because mm puts one healer main onto both sides or what? Imagine I started with reju...

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in November Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen said in November Rage Thread:

Not not just about being casual. The enemy team always have healer, mine almost never when I'm not healer.
    I just played two matches in a row today without a single healer, but the enemy had healer ofc again. The third time we had a healer, who healed less then damage Ghrok 😑
    20201106152740_1.jpg
    Is it because mm puts one healer main onto both sides or what? Imagine I started with reju...

Drog has no right to be bitching though. He straight-up fed. Didn't matter if Furia healed or not. 😒 What's worse is he wasn't even against any hitscans so he has no excuse at all.

Also I hate healing idiots. Tyra was flanking, actual flanks were feeding, Term kept diving point. I had nobody in LoS for 95% of the game and Moji was in my face the entire time (but yet Vora still managed to die more than me when I was getting slaughtered by Moji and nobody noticed it).

Also fuck this.jpg

• PC

Still have to wait the usual time..

20201106201851_1.jpg

Can someone explain the TDM credits system?

20201106202753_1.jpg

• PC

Trying to get some Vora practice. This is my 4th Vora match against real players... This is for anyone doubting my bot complaint... 2 bots and a troll - lucky me... TDM - obvious loss.

2botsfeeder.jpg

Fifth Vora match - what a normal match looks like. That Strix was not a bot.

20201107172027_1.jpg

FIX THE FRIGGIN BOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PC

What BS ... only to get bots after...

20201107174451_1.jpg

• PC

What is wrong with Vora's ult? It almost never works in a real match.

First real siege match with Vora. Our Jenos went Binary and I think I got a heal once.. Beats me who he was healing. BK sucked. Skye could have used her ult to win the match but noooooo.

20201107184427_1.jpg

• PC

Andro's ult is apparently useless at high latency. As in you might fire a hit of your ult straight at somebody and it does no damage.

• Lol, pretty much anything in useless at high latency.