November Rage Thread

• @Dusklicious
    Do I really even have to mention Vivian? Everyone know's she's broken and braindead and one of the most overpowered champions by design. As for Talus, he's quite strong on PC and still gets banned in ranked. I dont play Maeve on console since the aim assist messes with my tracking on her knives, if I'm going to play on console I usually use Tyra or Lian since they're both backline DPS characters that in terms of console play, take far more skill than Viktor and require better positioning. Also Andro is extremely frustrating to deal with on PC.

• @marioooo22
    I know the feeling, I always get sent either to stone keep, jaguar falls, or timber mill.

• nobody likes forbidden yogurt loli

• @HeartQueen said in November Rage Thread:

That's casuals in a nutshell. People aren't going to fill because they want to train their dps champions for ranked, or they just play dps for fun. You might be getting put against parties if the other team has a tank and support, because I notice that duos and stacks are more likely to run a support and frontline comp compared to a team full of solo queues.

Not not just about being casual. The enemy team always have healer, mine almost never when I'm not healer.
    I just played two matches in a row today without a single healer, but the enemy had healer ofc again. The third time we had a healer, who healed less then damage Ghrok 😑
    20201106152740_1.jpg
    Is it because mm puts one healer main onto both sides or what? Imagine I started with reju...

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in November Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen said in November Rage Thread:

That's casuals in a nutshell. People aren't going to fill because they want to train their dps champions for ranked, or they just play dps for fun. You might be getting put against parties if the other team has a tank and support, because I notice that duos and stacks are more likely to run a support and frontline comp compared to a team full of solo queues.

Not not just about being casual. The enemy team always have healer, mine almost never when I'm not healer.
    I just played two matches in a row today without a single healer, but the enemy had healer ofc again. The third time we had a healer, who healed less then damage Ghrok 😑
    20201106152740_1.jpg
    Is it because mm puts one healer main onto both sides or what? Imagine I started with reju...

Drog has no right to be bitching though. He straight-up fed. Didn't matter if Furia healed or not. 😒 What's worse is he wasn't even against any hitscans so he has no excuse at all.

Also I hate healing idiots. Tyra was flanking, actual flanks were feeding, Term kept diving point. I had nobody in LoS for 95% of the game and Moji was in my face the entire time (but yet Vora still managed to die more than me when I was getting slaughtered by Moji and nobody noticed it).

Also fuck this.jpg

• PC

Still have to wait the usual time..

20201106201851_1.jpg

Can someone explain the TDM credits system?

20201106202753_1.jpg

• PC

Trying to get some Vora practice. This is my 4th Vora match against real players... This is for anyone doubting my bot complaint... 2 bots and a troll - lucky me... TDM - obvious loss.

2botsfeeder.jpg

Fifth Vora match - what a normal match looks like. That Strix was not a bot.

20201107172027_1.jpg

FIX THE FRIGGIN BOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PC

What BS ... only to get bots after...

20201107174451_1.jpg

• PC

What is wrong with Vora's ult? It almost never works in a real match.

First real siege match with Vora. Our Jenos went Binary and I think I got a heal once.. Beats me who he was healing. BK sucked. Skye could have used her ult to win the match but noooooo.

20201107184427_1.jpg

• PC

Andro's ult is apparently useless at high latency. As in you might fire a hit of your ult straight at somebody and it does no damage.

• Lol, pretty much anything in useless at high latency.

• To the Skye who last-picked in our team comp that was communicating which roles to fill: did you pick her because we didn't ban Tyra like you asked, did you pick her because you thought that was what we needed against 3 backline Damages on the other team like Tyra, Viktor, and Dredge, or did you pick her just to be spiteful?

I want to think the best of you but I can't help but wonder what would happen if you chose someone like Viktor when I asked politely.

• PC

Playing Raum into Tyra, Khan, Evie, and Root Grover in the same comp is pain.

😢

• PC

Friggin bots - Maeve & Tiberius.

bots.jpg

• Hey guys I didn't know where to ask and I dont want to make a new topic so I ask here. I notice today one player with loading frame that is not in the game and it's not included even in paladins gamepedia. I include screenshot, can you tell me what is this frame? I'm super curious 😄 framePaladins.jpg

• @fedushev said in November Rage Thread:

Hey guys I didn't know where to ask and I dont want to make a new topic so I ask here. I notice today one player with loading frame that is not in the game and it's not included even in paladins gamepedia. I include screenshot, can you tell me what is this frame? I'm super curious 😄 framePaladins.jpg

Well, it might be a new thing for Vora, however this isn't the right thread for a post like this.

• I love when severe server lag causes me to lose a game. /s

Literally 4 people on my team were bots at one point, including myself, because of the shitty servers of Paladins. "We're trying our hardest." Yeah, I get that people can be dicks on the Internet to companies, but you have to see it from their point of view. Imagine not being able to leave base because it just teleports you right back to it. Imagine not being able to hit much or do much because you're hard lagging to the point that you don't know what the fuck is going on. This is frustrating to deal with as a gamer, and I'm frankly sick of the "we are trying our hardest." shit. They claim that we have to go on server maintenance before patches because they have to test shit, but wtf did they test? How tf did Frozen Guard pass testing? How tf do you do server maintenance, but your servers are still trash?

• PC

I have officially found a "World Champion" who has no idea how to play the game. So yes, I have proven rank indeed does not matter and once again that tryhard masters players that play nothing but Cassie are a joke.

Woo.

• PC

This was A LOSS by the way. Barik game with 181k damage, 24/9/25, STILL LOSES ANYWAY!

HOW DID I LOSE THIS GAME.jpg

• @Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

This was A LOSS by the way. Barik game with 181k damage, 24/9/25, STILL LOSES ANYWAY!

HOW DID I LOSE THIS GAME.jpg

You need to get a bigger backpack so you can carry more. 😉