November Rage Thread

• PC

@fedushev it is 😊 i know that for a fact. Its the season 3 frame, I've seen it multiple times. There is a bug wen you first get it that you can equip it and you will see just a question mark until the files are added.

• PC

What's going on with this game??? No front on either team - SIEGE.. Looks like Furia quit.

20201114202030_1.jpg

20201114203302_1.jpg

Moji obsession???? WTF

20201114194021_1.jpg

• PC

Everyone else insta locked dps... No way I'm going to support this mess so I went Dredge (hurl) - which I almost never play.

20201114210610_1.jpg

• PC

Forgot this one from yesterday.

Yet again, I had a person that claimed that he is a controller player and won't be able to play the match. WTF is he in my KBM only match? The support also left. Epic loss.

PC with gamepad getting into KBM only matches... Not good. This shit needs to be fixed.

• PC

So it was 3-2 near end of a push... game dumps me back to the lobby... Match not in history... WTF???? Drop hack?

• PC

3 Enemy snipers. Strix turned out to be a bot. Our Lex (not a bot) was crap so fair I guess...

Fix the bot problem.

20201115153345_1.jpg

• I hate those people that are like "how do y'all keep dying to X???" Usually followed by "y'all are suck bots!" or my all time favorite "X sucks!" So because I kept dying to a grandmaster Androxus with a double pocket (no idea how that slipped through the draft), I'm complete garbage. Or the whole "How do y'all keep dying to Androxus, he sucks!" And it's said by people who don't kill the person in question and they actively avoid them. Like the Zhin on our team was avoiding the Androxus the entire match. If Androxus is so bad, how come you can't fucking kill him?! How come you spent the entire match hiding from him and avoiding him if he's so bad? Seems like you can just kill him and save your backline the trouble.
    Oh wait, he wasn't bad because you were too scared to confront him! lol. Like geez man, just admit when people are better. Androxus was goated and farmed our entire backline, and you were too scared of him to protect us. Like yes I could do better if I'm a Viktor getting destroyed by an Androxus, but don't act like you're any better than me considering that you're actively avoiding him. And no, killing the enemy Grover and Ying isn't going to distract from that.

• PC

Had this Vora yesterday... All she did was leave the spawn and emote the entire match. We lost 3-4 but would have won easily if we actually had a fifth player - reported of course but what BS.

What's disturbing is I looked at this person's profile on guru and it turns out the person has good stats when he actually plays. Why this person had a bug up his butt from the start is beyond me. We had a good comp. There was nothing to bring this behavior on. Bipolar?

• "Why are we more likely to win if we play meta champions and meta compositions?! I'm so fucking tired of this!1!! 😠 😠 " -one-trick Seris

Like fam, I get that ranked can be annoying when you have to play the same supports, tanks, and dps over and over again, but this ain't it chief. If you want to one-trick Seris you can, just please go to casuals if you're that tired of it. lol. Like if I'm tired of playing Corvus, Io, Jenos, Tyra, Lian, Inara, and Barik, then I go to casuals and play whoever I want. The biggest issue with ranked is that people are trying to treat it like casuals. You don't go with the mindset of "I'm going to play [favorite champion]." You go with the mindset of "I'll fill out the comp nicely." Another example was a dork trying to one-trick Evie in ranked because he picked her up in casuals and liked her. Like fam, if you want to just play Evie, play fucking casuals. But don't last pick Evie when we need another tank. And it hurts because the guy that picked Evie is actually a godtier Drogoz, and Drogoz would've been nice for that draft. But no, he wanted to play Evie because he felt like it.

• PC

@HeartQueen what if i am a 1-trick corv in ranked? can i still be accepted?

• @Nico said in November Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen what if i am a 1-trick corv in ranked? can i still be accepted?

One-tricking anyone in ranked is bad tbh. What if the team needs tank or dps? What if Corvus is banned? The more flexible you are in ranked, the more useful you are.

• PC

Tried to discuss the meta with a PPC player earlier and all I learned was that most of them are legit @$$holes who think they're better than everyone else and they're the only people who matter, and that this particular one only wins arguments with people by trying to change the subject without the other person even f***ing knowing it.

Seriously if the game is going to get balanced around them like most of these ego-centric $#!+s want I'm actually going to uninstall and leave this game, because it will become way worse for it.

What's interesting though is that when you look on JayFlare's Discord, all of my suggestions made there so far seem to be rather popular. Huh interesting. A lowly Diamond player seems to actually have a better understanding of the game's balancing than a PPC player... Maybe because my head isn't shoved up my @$$ smelling my own farts. With the $#!+ I had to deal with I'm thinking I'll see being a pro or ex-pro as a con for an AoC candidate when I vote next year's...

• @Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

Tried to discuss the meta with a PPC player earlier and all I learned was that most of them are legit @$$holes who think they're better than everyone else and they're the only people who matter, and that this particular one only wins arguments with people by trying to change the subject without the other person even f***ing knowing it.

Seriously if the game is going to get balanced around them like most of these ego-centric $#!+s want I'm actually going to uninstall and leave this game, because it will become way worse for it.

What's interesting though is that when you look on JayFlare's Discord, all of my suggestions made there so far seem to be rather popular. Huh interesting. A lowly Diamond player seems to actually have a better understanding of the game's balancing than a PPC player... Maybe because my head isn't shoved up my @$$ smelling my own farts. With the $#!+ I had to deal with I'm thinking I'll see being a pro or ex-pro as a con for an AoC candidate when I vote next year's...

Well, how were they going about it? What was being discussed as meta and not meta? Did they at least say viable? Okay, so people on Reddit try to defend Resonance Ying and Life Link Io as viable. Sorry to say, but those talents are hot garbage. However, you do have those asshole meta slaves that say "Tyra is a throw pick and so is Rampant Blooming Grover!" Take in mind I play Deep Roots Grover, but even I can admit that Rampant Blooming is perfectly viable. Tyra is also a perfectly viable pick, and she's actually preferred over Viktor when considering Brightmarsh and Jaguar Falls. Of course those examples aren't meta, but they're viable.

The thing about balancing around high tiers of play is that it implies there is counterplay. I'll use Tyra, Terminus, and Dredge as examples. Dredge is a noob stomper. He's easy for my group (high platinum and low diamond) to counter, but he frustrates a lot of Silver and Gold players. As elitist as it sounds, I don't think Dredge needs a nerf just because he frustrates Silver and Gold players. Tyra is a bit too strong at low elo, but she averages out at diamond and above. This means Tyra is balanced for the most part because there is counterplay to her. Terminus on the other hand stomps at every elo, including diamond and master ranked elo. This implies he needs changes balance wise because he's overpowered at every elo. Plus he has a high banrate, which means people don't want to deal with him.

Pros aren't the end all and be all of balance. Have you seen some of their tierlists? According to them, Willo is F tier, yet Ninu kicks their ass with Willo every set.

• PC

Good one, Hi-Rez.. I get two noobs while the enemy is a 4 stack and another high level player on top of it. Thanks.. 🙂

20201118185757_1.jpg

• what the flip am I supposed to do with all the gold ???

I already have every character, I have all the cheap/nasty 2nd skins you can purchase with gold.

Why can't they put in a converter from gold to crystals. Even make it something ridiculous like 50,000 gold = 1 crystal. I'd still use it. It just pi55es me off seeing all that gold sitting there and nothing I can do with it.

• PC

What in the actual f*** is MM.

alt text

• @Vaporized Why I'm not suprised?

• PC

Where's the bounty tab? What happened to my 140 bounty coins? Great job, NO-QC-Rez.

20201120191122_1.jpg

• @Vaporized said in November Rage Thread:

Where's the bounty tab? What happened to my 140 bounty coins? Great job, NO-QC-Rez.

20201120191122_1.jpg

The bounty store was removed temporarily. Hopefully, when they reimplement it we will get our coins back.

• PC

This was a very necessary PSA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udqPEfKuFKE

CAN WE PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT BARRIER REEF WHEN THE ONLY REASON IT'S BREAKING IN THE FIRST PLACE IS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T READ CARDS AND YOU FED IT? Same thing also applies to Term siphon as well.

I swear some of the people that play this game have no common sense. 🤦