November Rage Thread

• I probably disappointed my duo, but it's life. Like he wanted me to duo with him on Thanksgiving. I'm sorry, but no. I spend Thanksgiving helping my mom and brother prepare the meal, stuffing my face until my stomach hurts while watching a movie, complaining to my dad about it to which he replies "walk it off", walking for a bit, then going back to lazing around on the couch. And if I do decide to play a game, it'll be a game like Don't Starve Together. Like I'm sorry, but I do NOT want to spend Thanksgiving playing ranked and having Gold and Platinum players tell my duo and I that we're stupid and have no gamesense. I'm in Diamond 4 alone due to my impeccable gamesense, aim where? My duo is Diamond 2. So the last thing we fucking need are Gold players, who are scared of fucking Talus of all people, lecturing us about what to ban. I want Thanksgiving to be fun and relaxing, not stressful. Paladins ranked is stressful.

• PC

Casuals... The other day Khan said he was damage.. So I picked IO and said I was flank. A teammate got peeved and picked Grohk and said he was going to throw. Another player asked why. He said read the chat. The Grohk threw by leaving the spawn and immediately dismounting the entire match.

OMFG, what is wrong with these people?

• PC

Why are the Q times so much worse? Even siege..

20201128142536_1.jpg

I'm so sick of the bots... Damba in this one.

20201128131720_1.jpg

• PC

I just witnessed a Term playing the most over-aggressive and moronic game of second point ever (after giving every indication he was going to off-tank), a Ying who somehow f***ing DIED after I put a shield in front of their face (hint, they walked AWAY FROM IT WITH ONLY 200 HEALTH) then also whining when I tried to actually give us an off-tank (Also lying in the process because of course why the f*** not), an Andro who could do nothing against a team he hard countered, all on the same team whining about me (Fernando) and a Strix trying to snipe with idiots on his team when THEY WERE THE ONES THROWING!

I swear thinking about how f***ing stupid some of the people that play this game are and how simultaneously smart they THINK they are compared to everyone else is going to give me an aneurysm.

• PS_App_20201130_092406_2_resized.jpg

The above is the game that made me retire ranked for the night. Seriously, this was a 20 minute game and I had 196k healing, which was more than the two supports on the enemy team combined. My duo, the Imani, had 158k damage and went 25-12, yet we still lost due to a bad Zhin and a sniper that can't aim.

PS_App_20201130_092416_2_resized.jpg

So I went to casuals and had the above game. I'm so cursed with Cassie. No matter what I do, I get bot teammates when I play her. I was the only one who killed everyone at least once. I was getting double kills and triple kills, yet we still lost. This game made me angry.

PS_App_20201130_092421_2_resized.jpeg

After that game, this one followed. I wasn't even mad at this point, I was just mentally drained. Our Lex literally went 1-17, 1-17! Lex was NOT a bot by the way. Sad thing was, the Androxus wasn't even cracked. Like he literally dashed away when I hit a few shots on him. The issue was that my dps were so bad so he was able to 1v3 them. And when I pressured him away, they got 1v3'd by a fucking Bomb King.

• PC

@HeartQueen I don't mind bad players as long as they make an effort and make somewhat reasonable choices. Casuals is a mixed bag with the wonky MM, people trying out new things, lack of counter picking, etc.

Here I am playing as rare support(Seris) and the enemy term is masters and we had a masters dredge. Both are current and prior masters. Meanwhile our Vora and Atlas fed. Tyra went Mercy when Firebomb would have been a better choice. Atlas tried to blame me of course. No one knows how to kill a Terminus or kill the enemy support?

seris.jpg

Then I'm Raum. Our Cassie had a diamond something frame... Zhin and Kinessa do less damage than I did. Furia went SB, not complaining about that, but the Zhin was whining for healing the entire match. I thought it was going to be a loss but somehow we managed to make the final cap.

raum.jpg

• PC

I swear the Bounty Store's implementation managed to get way worse instead of better after their attempt to "fix" it... Bounty coin prices are absolutely insane, you can only get three bounty coins in a DAY...

Like do they want a system that's pretty much next to pointless, because that's what it is now... 😒 Probably will stop paying attention to bounty quests at some point because none of the skins in the whole game are really worth... 200 days of grinding.

Like frankly if I knew that the bounty store would come to suck THIS much, I'd have been totally AGAINST implementing it as it's a waste of time better spent elsewhere (cough cough bugs and balancing cough cough) as is now.

Also I don't understand why people think it's so much better to buff a tank's base health over actually buffing the issues in their kit... It's like... shocker... Most of these people who suggest this stuff know jack $#!+ about how to balance a tank. I'm pretty sure there's a reason 4900 HP Ash isn't a thing anymore, just going to say that.

• @Vaporized Flanks generally whine about solar blessing Furia heals because when Furias goes solar blessing, they generally don't heal the dps. You could be standing at 100 hp right next to them, and they still won't heal you. However, I'm past the point of whining at them. At this point, when I see a Furia on my team as a dps, I expect them to go Solar Blessing and only pocket the tanks. Like I've tried to inform so many of them, but they just insist on beam heals, even against a fucking Willo. So I just leave them be at this point.

To be fair to your Zhin, Imani and Buck are hard counters to him. Buck is also a hard counter to Kinessa and Cassie. Really, Buck countered your entire team, with you as an exception of course. Imani countered Zhin and Cassie. As opposed to the Lex on my team who aside from Bomb King, a console BK so he won't be as good as PC by the way, didn't really have a hard counter. Y'all probably won by ganging up on Buck at the end, and when he fell, the entire team fell.

• @Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

I swear the Bounty Store's implementation managed to get way worse instead of better after their attempt to "fix" it... Bounty coin prices are absolutely insane, you can only get three bounty coins in a DAY...

Like do they want a system that's pretty much next to pointless, because that's what it is now... 😒 Probably will stop paying attention to bounty quests at some point because none of the skins in the whole game are really worth... 200 days of grinding.

Like frankly if I knew that the bounty store would come to suck THIS much, I'd have been totally AGAINST implementing it as it's a waste of time better spent elsewhere (cough cough bugs and balancing cough cough) as is now.

Also I don't understand why people think it's so much better to buff a tank's base health over actually buffing the issues in their kit... It's like... shocker... Most of these people who suggest this stuff know jack $#!+ about how to balance a tank. I'm pretty sure there's a reason 4900 HP Ash isn't a thing anymore, just going to say that.

The issue on balancing tanks is that they nerfed shields, wrecker, cauterize, and barely nerfed support healing. So the sustain meta was more like "if the support is good, the tank is invincible, if not, tough shit for the tank." So they started trying to add more shields to tanks so they can sustain better without a support. The issue now is similar to when they buffed supports again after the cauterize nerf, where wrecker barely does anything to their shields. I do think an hp buff is better than a shield buff for right now. However, I do understand your point. Like most people think that an HP buff for Barik is going to cut it. Like when his cards are so shit, wtf is an hp buff from 3,400-->3,600 actually going to do?

• PC

This post is deleted!

• @HeartQueen said in November Rage Thread:

The issue on balancing tanks is that they nerfed shields, wrecker, cauterize, and barely nerfed support healing. So the sustain meta was more like "if the support is good, the tank is invincible, if not, tough shit for the tank." So they started trying to add more shields to tanks so they can sustain better without a support. The issue now is similar to when they buffed supports again after the cauterize nerf, where wrecker barely does anything to their shields. I do think an hp buff is better than a shield buff for right now. However, I do understand your point. Like most people think that an HP buff for Barik is going to cut it. Like when his cards are so shit, wtf is an hp buff from 3,400-->3,600 actually going to do?

They nerfed support healing. A good healer reached 10K heal-per-minute once.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in November Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen said in November Rage Thread:

They nerfed support healing. A good healer reached 10K heal-per-minute once.

And they still can now. I'm not good at supp and I've reached it a couple of times. I've actually seen 12k heals/min on supps some games. Heck I've seen a Pip get that high even not too long ago.

• 20201201_181028.png

• 3rd game crash in champion selection today, 45 mins deserteur - this isnt normal! yesterday it happend 2 times. reparing the game files dont help even though there are always 2 corrupted files which needs to be downloaded. now my question is: can you guys give me the hi-rez adress to send a package full of diarrhea? my mood is fucked, this is so crazy stupid bad.
    and while i am here in the rage topic: where is the fuckin december rage topic? get your fuckin shit straight PLS

• @Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

And they still can now. I'm not good at supp and I've reached it a couple of times. I've actually seen 12k heals/min on supps some games. Heck I've seen a Pip get that high even not too long ago.

Sure. If the other team is dumb enough. But since caut was reduced the healing output should be higher now and 10K was normal once and is extremely rare now.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in November Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

Sure. If the other team is dumb enough. But since caut was reduced the healing output should be higher now and 10K was normal once and is extremely rare now.

Weird, because I see it all the time and people are still rushing caut.

• @Dusklicious Yeah. That's weird.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 Nothing weird.. I see it all the time.. Example: This Ying did 232k in 14 minutes. Trust me, I had caut. @HeartQueen posts good healing #s all the time.

alt text

• PC

Yes, not having any tanks or supports in a BP is totally fine and saying a BP is amazing with that flaw as well as the furry bait BK skin, VIvian's tree gun (also the skin's VP is annoying but that's admittedly subjective), is clearly just an opinion that has no right to be criticized for the bad take it is.

Frankly, how bad this VP is, pretty much crossed the line. I would agree it's not an issue if it weren't for the fact that literally only DPS champs (unless you count flanks as not being DPS which I don't) got skins in this BP. That pretty much makes most positive takes of it not very good ones.

• 30 sec into patch update and they already announce delays 🤣 😢