November Happy Thread

• @KicsitCsicska said in November Happy Thread:

These don't give anything irreplaceable, just a small amount of exp.

And limited titles 😅

• @KicsitCsicska said in November Happy Thread:

@HeartQueen I don't understand we ppl strains to these challenges. These don't give anything irreplaceable, just a small amount of exp. Just play the champion and playstyle what you want.

I don't understand it either. Personally, I do a lot of the challenges just by playing normally, but I don't stress myself out over them. I only did all the challenges for one battle pass, and that was the community battle pass. I stressed myself out and got the ms realmwide title. However, I realized that I eventually replaced that title anyone, and then I thought "why did I stress myself out over a title that I'm literally about to replace right now?" I felt so stupid wasting my time doing it, that I told myself I would never stress myself out over that stuff again. Like right now, I'm not about to do the Bomb King poppy bomb challenge because it's a 'time waster' challenge designed to frustrate completionists.

However, I'm still going to meme and laugh at the guy complaining that healing for 150k or above is hard in a casual match. I didn't even really try for this Seris game. I only picked Seris because the person instalocked Ash and I went Seris to support them. I just played Seris like normal for the most part and didn't put much effort into the game. Yet I still healed over 150k. Heck, I've seen you post screenshots where you were top damage as Seris and had over 150k healing. The thing is, a lot of support players are just bad, so they act like the challenge is impossible or takes a lot of effort. There have been several times where supports could have gotten 150k healing if they didn't troll. Like a Jenos had a Barik point tank and it was a 17 minute match. He got low healing because he went grip talent, and he got life rip, morale boost, deft hands, and kill to heal instead of rushing Chronos. Another game had Corvus as a support on our team with a Barik. The match was 16:42, and he got 30k healing because he went damage as the solo support and didn't get chronos. A lot of supports could easily get 150k healing if they weren't trolling and trying to be a pseudo dps.

• I had two trials today. lol.

One game asked me to carry a Life Link Io that doesn't heal, a sniper with bad aim, and a Vora that feeds. Challenge accepted and completed:

PS_Messages_20201113_160933_2_resized.jpg

In all seriousness, we were lucky that Sha Lin was a bot. Even though it was a 5v4 in our favor, it was still a hard game to carry.

Another game where I had to carry a level 104 Tyra, that somehow is bad with her, as Barik. Levels don't mean a thing people:

PS_Messages_20201113_213031_2_resized.jpg

Though in all seriousness, I don't get one tricks in ranked. Like if you just want to run your level 104 Tyra, just play casuals. lol.

• @HeartQueen Tbh I didn't even know that these quests give you a limited title, but I don't need any more than "Oracle of the Abyss". I think if someone realy tries to do this 150k healing will definitly pick healer talent and Chronos. Your Jenos mate maybe didn't run for finish this quest. But still, there are tons of bad healers, as you wrote. This is the main reason I still play support. But I can understand when the healer get a trash team and pick dmg talent as solo supporter.
    On this match we got two lvl0 allies, and one of them was even toxic:
    20201113234535_1.jpg
    It was much more fun and efficient to be a dmg support, and I didn't have to help who flamed me, rather I outdid him.
    20201113235551_1.jpg
    If we had a point tank and non-toxic mates I definitly run for Life Exchange ofc. But sometimes the team just don't deserv it.

• @KicsitCsicska You get a title for completing 25/50 and 50/50. The Ms. Realmwide title is what I got from completing 50/50.

I mean, I don't think you really even care about doing challenges and you seem to just play for fun, which is fine. Like I'm a mediocre Cassie at best, and I still play her in casual matches for fun sometimes. It may seem like I tryhard to win because of the rage threads, but I actually don't care that much about winning casual games. I just laugh when people say and do stupid stuff. Like a game where an Androxus told me I was throwing a ranked game because I picked Tyra. He went 17-13 while I went 25-9. lol. Or when people act like it's impossible to heal as a support. Like it's one thing if you don't want to heal, but it's another to pretend it's impossible to do so.

• PC

For all the peeps who can't get the shielding challenge done... Look at that Koa...

20201115142627_1.jpg

• PC

@Vaporized how did koa even get that much shielding 😮 that's crazy. Ive done similar on nando, but that was with a vik viv and strix on the enemy team lol. Your team didn't have any Shield ShootersTM.

• PC

@Nico said in November Happy Thread:

@Vaporized how did koa even get that much shielding 😮 that's crazy. Ive done similar on nando, but that was with a vik viv and strix on the enemy team lol. Your team didn't have any Shield ShootersTM.

Vora and I had wrecker maxed so it had to be from us two.

I swear that shield was always up. That reset he has from receiving dmg is insane. I'm sure someone will say don't shoot the shield...

Well, Grohk had totems inside, Ying had illusions. Any effort to get inside was met with a snipe shot.

You can't always wait for a flank to deal with Kinessa or the shield to drop.

Good match - no complaints.

• PC

Dayyum.jpg

Clean zero death game.

• PC

@Dusklicious 0 deaths on point tank 😮
    thats super clean XD

• PC

If you can't beat the 5 stack, join the 5 stack.

5 stack free wins.jpg

• @Dusklicious said in November Happy Thread:

If you can't beat the 5 stack, join the 5 stack.

5 stack free wins.jpg

5-stacking Team and Onslaught 🤢

• "You play Strix?!" "What, like it's hard?"

PS_App_20201117_095409_2_resized.jpeg

In all seriousness, I'm pretty trash with Strix. I just had a good game here. Hopefully I improve with him because he is a strong champion. My issue is that Strix is about quick scoping, which I can't do. Like I was in middle school when Call of Duty Black Ops came out, but I was never into that game. So mechanical skill was something I had to learn in Paladins tbh. Hopefully with enough games and experience, I can have great Strix games more consistently.

• PC

Barik busted.

34-0 yeet.jpg

• I'm finally diamond again. 🙂 I had a nice game as Corvus just now.

PS_App_20201120_035401_2_resized.jpeg

The actual match was 17 minutes. So over 10k healing per minute.

I was super flexible on my climb. I was playing tank, I was the support, and I was the dps. I was filling games as any role that I needed to on my climb to diamond. I feel like that's my biggest strength. I'm able to just play any role that is needed. No matter the role, I'm ready to play it. lol.

• PC

@HeartQueen im tryna get back to masters and just started my grind again, i placed plat 4, wanna duo w/ me over thanksgiving? i am more than a corv 1 trick, that was for lols in the other thread.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in November Happy Thread:

I'm able to just play any role that is needed.

As it should be.

@Dusklicious killed Barbie and a hill billy.. ROFL.

• @Nico said in November Happy Thread:

@HeartQueen im tryna get back to masters and just started my grind again, i placed plat 4, wanna duo w/ me over thanksgiving? i am more than a corv 1 trick, that was for lols in the other thread.

This is nice and all, but I only solo queued to diamond 5, and the highest I got with a duo was barely touching diamond 3. I can't help you get to masters. Plus, I'm on console.

Besides, I'm not 'there' with Lian anymore. The only way I can get there again is by just playing a shit ton of casuals, for days on end, with Lian and becoming an aiming machine. lol. The reason I'm even touching diamond isn't because I'm godtier, it's literally because I'm just not an idiot. lol.

• PC

Having a fun time watching toddlers complain about how "overpowered and broken" stun Damba is, when Damage Seris/Grohk/Pip/Jenos/even Ying are all pretty much objectively better. Same group also has somebody I saw whining about PIP'S HEALING... Like these peeps are clowns.

🤣

• I did well as Imani in a diamond+ elo ranked game and won with her. I have to give thanks to @TTraw because I used to feed in casual games with Imani before they gave me a loadout. It was against a Koga with a Corvus pocket as well. I just kept rooting him, and either I would kill him, or my Raum would. Fun game!