November Happy Thread

• @Dusklicious said in November Happy Thread:

If you can't beat the 5 stack, join the 5 stack.

5 stack free wins.jpg

5-stacking Team and Onslaught 🤢

• "You play Strix?!" "What, like it's hard?"

PS_App_20201117_095409_2_resized.jpeg

In all seriousness, I'm pretty trash with Strix. I just had a good game here. Hopefully I improve with him because he is a strong champion. My issue is that Strix is about quick scoping, which I can't do. Like I was in middle school when Call of Duty Black Ops came out, but I was never into that game. So mechanical skill was something I had to learn in Paladins tbh. Hopefully with enough games and experience, I can have great Strix games more consistently.

• PC

Barik busted.

34-0 yeet.jpg

• I'm finally diamond again. 🙂 I had a nice game as Corvus just now.

PS_App_20201120_035401_2_resized.jpeg

The actual match was 17 minutes. So over 10k healing per minute.

I was super flexible on my climb. I was playing tank, I was the support, and I was the dps. I was filling games as any role that I needed to on my climb to diamond. I feel like that's my biggest strength. I'm able to just play any role that is needed. No matter the role, I'm ready to play it. lol.

• PC

@HeartQueen im tryna get back to masters and just started my grind again, i placed plat 4, wanna duo w/ me over thanksgiving? i am more than a corv 1 trick, that was for lols in the other thread.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in November Happy Thread:

I'm able to just play any role that is needed.

As it should be.

@Dusklicious killed Barbie and a hill billy.. ROFL.

• @Nico said in November Happy Thread:

@HeartQueen im tryna get back to masters and just started my grind again, i placed plat 4, wanna duo w/ me over thanksgiving? i am more than a corv 1 trick, that was for lols in the other thread.

This is nice and all, but I only solo queued to diamond 5, and the highest I got with a duo was barely touching diamond 3. I can't help you get to masters. Plus, I'm on console.

Besides, I'm not 'there' with Lian anymore. The only way I can get there again is by just playing a shit ton of casuals, for days on end, with Lian and becoming an aiming machine. lol. The reason I'm even touching diamond isn't because I'm godtier, it's literally because I'm just not an idiot. lol.

• PC

Having a fun time watching toddlers complain about how "overpowered and broken" stun Damba is, when Damage Seris/Grohk/Pip/Jenos/even Ying are all pretty much objectively better. Same group also has somebody I saw whining about PIP'S HEALING... Like these peeps are clowns.

🤣

• I did well as Imani in a diamond+ elo ranked game and won with her. I have to give thanks to @TTraw because I used to feed in casual games with Imani before they gave me a loadout. It was against a Koga with a Corvus pocket as well. I just kept rooting him, and either I would kill him, or my Raum would. Fun game!

• PC

When a Mastery >20 Seris is able to play Seris like a Seris main.

Actually Gamer Seris.jpg

• PC

Wow some of these people on Discord are such whiny babies... d@mn... I posted it here because it's really amusing to see them try to find anything and everything to complain about even if it's utter nonsense to complain about said thing.

• PC

All three of my accounts are level 110 or higher..

I have achieved greatness.. No losses 🙂

20201123185955_1.jpg

• @Dusklicious said in November Happy Thread:

Wow some of these people on Discord are such whiny babies... d@mn... I posted it here because it's really amusing to see them try to find anything and everything to complain about even if it's utter nonsense to complain about said thing.

Yeah, a lot of the people in Jay Flare's Discord 5-stack onslaught. So yeah, they aren't the best for balance. Like when someone outplays them or counters them, they call it overpowered. When someone annoys them, they want to nerf them. You actually came in the Discord a bit too late. You missed the golden age of Chukiri. Chukiri was basically one of those people that hated any champion that countered their mains, so they would constantly ask for those champions to be nerfed. Like they main frontlines and extremely mobile flanks, so they naturally hate the counters to those champions. Like they hated practically every damage dealer and every support. They also really hated Khan as well. The arguments that they got into was glorious. I was sad when Jay Flare eventually muted them off the channel because it was entertaining to watch them go.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in November Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious said in November Happy Thread:

Yeah, a lot of the people in Jay Flare's Discord 5-stack onslaught.

I do it from time to time because losing over and over and proving nobody else on your team has brain cells that function is a painful experience, but yeah I see what you mean. They seem to just whine about anything and everything in that Discord. Of course I have my gripes, but dang it's not about things that there's no reason to even whine about....

However nobody can do that in my Discord...

b5181d38-ded4-48e8-a72c-b8225dffb2a7-image.png

• PC

You give me Ice mines.... You gets the insta lock Vivian... BTW, they weren't bots.

20201124200016_1.jpg

• I ranked up to diamond 4! Woohoo! 🎊 🎊 🎊 I love leaving Vivian as a trap and farming her with Willo. 😈 Yeah, but it's clear the nerfs did something. A lot of people are bad with Vivian and skated by on the fact that she was overtuned. Now that she's not overtuned, it's exposed that they can't draft. Like Vivian against Willo? Come on man... Like I said, I think people are used to "they didn't ban Vivian? Pick her!"

• PC

This is why I insta lock DPS.. Other DPS is usually worse than me. Sad considering I'm much older than most of the player base and half blind.

20201125200617_1.jpg

20201125203743_1.jpg

• One match, two quadrakills 😎
    20201127231812_1.jpg
    20201127233001_1.jpg
    20201127233327_1.jpg

• PC

I was expecting great things from our andro... Well, not so much.. He did OK, I was just expecting a killer carry performance.

20201128182102_1.jpg

20201128183449_1.jpg

• PC

This little ego trip made me happy for a solid 2 minutes before somebody messed up the draft.

Complemented yeret.jpg

Complemented yeet.jpg