November Happy Thread

• PC

@TTraw said in November Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious Tinkerin is still shit, but now at least you can smax his OP cards lol

What might end up happening is that now that he essentially has rank 4 health card at base you can take off a couple of points and put them somewhere else (like, say, maxing both Double Time and Red Streak for OT), while still having a 4300 health Barik.

Though yeah Tink is still going to be bad. Though OT Archi is probably going to be decent and so will both Fortify and Archi point (though Archi is the worse of the two on objective, so most people will probably lean more toward Fortify).

• @Dusklicious I can take 1 point from failsafe too technically. And like 3 points from hp card. I can increase turret healing and still have my Bowling Ball at 5. Yeah, he might be my goto point tank again after this.

• PC

@TTraw said in November Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious I can take 1 point from failsafe too technically. And like 3 points from hp card. I can increase turret healing and still have my Bowling Ball at 5. Yeah, he might be my goto point tank again after this.

I think my builds after this might be something like:

OT: Red Streak IV, Bowling Ball (?) V, Brave and Bold II, Fuel Efficiency I, Failsafe III
    Point: Bowling Ball (?) V, Brave and Bold III, Failsafe III, One Man's Scrap II, One Man's Treasure II

• This update did do some good things, even if I was disappointed overall. Vivian got nerfed, which is major. No more Pepper sprays or avatars, which means Thunderbrush finally got the hint that we're sick of Pepper. The Kraumpus skin was nice. I love the Vora and the Kraumpus skin. They put more thought into those skins than in this battle pass and the next battle pass. Feels bad.