Rewards (Past Lvl 50)

• So....... With all my newly acquired downtime latetly I've been hitting Level 50 on multiple Characters. I'm finding that after I hit Level 50 with that Character my motivation to keep grinding with that Character plummets. What if you guys were to create Rewards past Level 50? Let's use Tyra for example, what if when we hit Level 100 we unlock a special Title like "Fire Master" or something. Or you could go a step further and use my idea from another thread and unlock a Special Character Specific Death Stamp that get's unlocked at whatever level? Just something that keeps incentivizing the player.

• Switch

I can suggest a pattern thingy:
    I'll be using Io as an example
    (Level 1) Lifelink
    (Level 5) Goddess's Blessing
    (Level 10) Sacrifice
    (Level 25) Title 1: "Fell from above"
    (Level 35) Title 2: "Moon's Embrace"
    (Level 45) Title 3: "Shattered Goddess"
    (Level 55) Golden Io skin
    (Level 70) Diamond Io skin
    (Level 80) Legacy Io skin
    (Level 90) Golden Legacy Io skin
    (Level 100) Title 4: Is Blessed, Title 5: Recollected Goddess, Cosmic Bow skin, Flowing Moonlight Skin, Snuggle Spray and Moonlight Halo Spray
    Level 100 will have a selector for the skins, titles and sprays

Level 100 is the max*
    A max level would be good since it'll motivate more players to play their fav champ
    The diamond skin is like a crystal outfit, like the all-out ahri skin in lol, but mastery
    The legacy skin is a skin based on fanmade champion art or skin concepts, Io's skin will be the Yyair champ concept
    The Recollected skin is Io but more designed after Jupiter Io
    Flowing Moonlight is just Io with more Details

• @Medic-Dame said in Rewards (Past Lvl 50):

i can suggest a parttern thingy:
    I'll be using Io as an example
    (Level 1) Lifelink
    (Level 5) Goddess's Blessing
    (Level 10) Sacrifice
    (Level 25) Title 1: "Fell from above"
    (Level 35) Title 2: "Moon's Embrace"
    (Level 45) Title 3: "Shattered Goddess"
    (Level 55) Golden Io skin
    (Level 70) Diamond Io skin
    (Level 80) Legacy Io skin
    (Level 90) Golden Legacy Io skin
    (Level 100) Title 4: Is Blessed,Title 5: Recollected Goddess Skin, Cosmic Bow skin, Flowing Moonlight Skin, Snuggle Spray, Moonlight Halo SPray and

Level 100 is the max*
    A max level would be good since it'll motivate more players to play their fav champ

These are some really great ideas +1. I swear if even some of these ideas were in the game right now I would be grinding my butt off!, lol.

• Switch

thanks, also, the snuggle spray is a spray of chibi Io sleeping on giant chibi Luna and the Moonlight halo spray is a floating spray of the moon glowing

• And one last thing I would like to add to this topic is that I'm already done with the Battle Pass, but there are still 47 days left until we get a new one. I feel like ideas that are being discussed in this thread would help me stay engaged in the game longer, until we got closer to a new BP.

• Switch

but tbh,a system like this will take like 3 years, to get 9 champs this type of system, so its prob never gonna happn

• @Medic-Dame

Even if they were to add a Diamond Skin, title/emote and a spray past Level 50 I would think that would be enough to keep the player wanting to grind that Champ. I really hope it would not take 3 yrs to implement something like this.

If I'm being honest, Paladins is a very shallow game (no offense), so the question arises "what keeps the player playing and coming back"?. Yes there are events but with Hi Rez employees working from home, things have slowed. Something like this may help.

For example, I would love to go start leveling up Khan but I feel like why? just for a title and the gold gun? (that doesn't match his skin btw). It's not enough of an incentive for me personally. So I'll just play here and there and jump off to something else. I truly feel it would be a wise move to incentivize the player to keep playing.

• @Medic-Dame And what will happen with champions over level 100 ? They gonna back to level 100, right ? But I really like this concept.

• Switch

yes, that's how maximum caps work