December Rage Thread

We forgot to create a new thread again 😠

What annoys you in December?

• @Lukash369 Mods forgetting to create a new thread 🤣

• Paladins PS4 Cross-Progression isn't still a thing, that's making me mad, Sony pleaseeeee!

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0

"So? I just watched a video of AndrewChicken where he heals for 1.4 Million in a 36 minutes match. I never said it's impossible to get high healing numbers."

You wrote the following, didn't you?

"Sure. If the other team is dumb enough. But since caut was reduced the healing output should be higher now and 10K was normal once and is extremely rare now."

10k/min is not RARE... Does it happen every match? Of course not but it's far from rare. That's what's So. I could say SO to the entire topic. Does it matter how much heals/min? Nope, stats don't win matches.

• PC

WTF is this crap. Lex wasn't a bot. I mean how is anyone this bad? Why does he have that many credits? TDM credit system sucks.

20201203193625_1.jpg

• still the [edited by Moderator] disconnects in the ranked q - had 45 mins on 1st dec, today its already at 15 mins, its cancer. why there are no game crahes in the casual q? PLS PLS PLS fix it, it happens soo often. 15 mins desateur on 4th ranked game btw.
    you dont care right?

• PC

This post is deleted!

• @Vaporized said in December Rage Thread:

10k/min is not RARE...

So? Since we talk facts, what is your statistical source?

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 I suggest you look up the definition of "extremely rare". Some things don't require statistics.

Besides, what % of matches with 10k+/min healing would discount "extremely rare" in your mind?

Edit: lol. I played one siege today... Went 17min (per guru) - Enemy seris did 11k/min.. Extremely RARE you say - sorry but no. This is casuals too....

20201206171336_1.jpg

• PC

Legit almost won a game against a long time GM only to lose because of a Tyra running Burn Monster into no tanks and playing way overaggressive for no reason. 🙃

Frankly this is here because I put in more than enough to win if I had a good team behind me. Which for the most part they were at least semi-adequate, but our Tyra was really bad...

Almost won actually.jpg

PSA: "Snipers are OP" is not an excuse to feed them by making zero effort to avoid their line of sight.

• PC

Pro players are generally very, very arrogant people and it's a bit frustrating. 😒 Especially when their hot takes of the game are questioned (oh and trust me there's a decent few that even the consensus of pros agree on). They seem to give off the impression they think their opinions are facts.

• "You're a meta slave!" "You're a tryhard!" "You need to learn not to take the game so seriously!" "It's okay to lose!"

I'm sorry, but I naturally want to win. I have been better about not raging in casuals, but I refuse to have that shitty attitude of not wanting to win in ranked. Like it's okay if you're content with being a loser that is just a throw in people's games, but that doesn't mean I have to be content at being a throw. Like if you want to be a fucking loser, by all means be a loser, but don't try to lecture me about calming down when you knowingly queue for a competitive mode and throw.

If it sounds a bit harsh, my bad. However, I'm sick of losers who act like wanting to win is a bad thing. When did we get to this point? It didn't used to be like this. When did it get to the point where people who want to win are assholes, while people who purposefully drag the team down are justified. "It's just a game."

• PC

If I see another flank rush mid I swear I'll have a f***ing aneurysm.

As for an argument earlier in the thread, here's a streamer getting almost 17k heals/min on Damba of all champs. EVen if it's on a 4 tank comp, that's still pretty much proof in the pudding that supports indeed output as much as they did before. If anything, they output more in longer games than they did before the Caut and healing nerf.

42783674-b8a4-4ad1-9f08-ef5a9df58653-image.png

• @Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

If I see another flank rush mid I swear I'll have a f***ing aneurysm.

As for an argument earlier in the thread, here's a streamer getting almost 17k heals/min on Damba of all champs. EVen if it's on a 4 tank comp, that's still pretty much proof in the pudding that supports indeed output as much as they did before. If anything, they output more in longer games than they did before the Caut and healing nerf.

42783674-b8a4-4ad1-9f08-ef5a9df58653-image.png

Nah, if it were before, he would've gotten over 400k healing. You don't heal as much as before.

Before caut nerfs with 2 tanks:

• 7.5k healing per minute was adequate
    • 10k healing per minute was standard
    • 15k healing per minute was good
    • 20k+ healing per minute was godtier

Now with 2 tanks

• 6k healing per minute is adequate
    • 7k or 8k healing per minute is standard
    • 10k healing per minute is good
    • 15k+ healing per minute is godtier

However, it is bs when people act like supports can't get big numbers. Like in my most recent game as support, I got 106k healing in a 15 minute match as Io with 2 tanks. That's roughly 8.8k healing per minute, which is standard. Though it also depends on how well you do and the map. The map was Warder's Gate, so lots of walls and structures to block line of sight. If it were a more open map where I got more line of sight, I likely would've had 150k healing.

• PC

@Dusklicious lol, 4 fronts. I say that's more rare than seeing 10k heals per min.

• PC

???? I just logged in and I get some stuff. For what?

20201208195612_1.jpg

• PC

@Vaporized said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious lol, 4 fronts. I say that's more rare than seeing 10k heals per min.

It was also in a 5 stack.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

@Vaporized said in December Rage Thread:

It was also in a 5 stack.

Not surprising. I've been against some of those people and they're usually stacking.

• PC

Why do I always get people doing the "no item" and/or "no caut" challenge?

20201209193644_1.jpg

20201209193626_1.jpg

• PC

"Barik counters Evie"

I can't believe a masters EVER said that. 🤣 Like that's just laughably wrong and it's blatantly obvious the exact opposite is true, especially from the Barik's perspective.

Also apparently Atlas somehow counters Sha according to JF's discord. Kind of backwards tbh. And Atlas apparently isn't a bad solo tank (which he... kind of is?). 😆 Like some peopple have opinions that make absolutely no sense and sound like somebody who's never even played the game and treat them like facts. Like people who insist Evie is a top 3 flank regardless of the meta.