Whats up

• I am Maeveinator, or for old forum users, Grinsleeper, same person. I've gotta say this new forums look fancy. Dark theme, no annoying glitch that wont allow you to type anything. I am a Maeve main, nice if YOUR nice, though by default i'm nice. I play console, i do play pc too but not nearly as much. If you want to friend me my ps4 name is Maeveinator. If you put me in a bad mood more than once i will most likely unfriend you. Sadly I have already done this to someone. I wont judge your rank or main champion, even if its moji or dredge. I wont accept all friend requests because i like to play alone or in peace most of the time. So if you want to friend me chat with me more and the more i know you, the more likely i will accept your friend request. I favor maeve mains more-NOW that thats out of the way, bye and have a good day everyone!

I am not a Meave main.

• @Borvik said in Whats up:

I am not a Meave main.

read my signature boyo, you are an exception 🙂

Oh lol. Misread that. 😄

• @Maeveinator said in Whats up:

I am Maeveinator, or for old forum users, Grinsleeper, same person. I've gotta say this new forums look fancy. Dark theme, no annoying glitch that wont allow you to type anything. I am a Maeve main, nice if YOUR nice, though by default i'm nice. I play console, i do play pc too but not nearly as much. If you want to friend me my ps4 name is Maeveinator. If you put me in a bad mood more than once i will most likely unfriend you. Sadly I have already done this to someone. I wont judge your rank or main champion, even if its moji or dredge. I wont accept all friend requests because i like to play alone or in peace most of the time. So if you want to friend me chat with me more and the more i know you, the more likely i will accept your friend request. I favor maeve mains more-NOW that thats out of the way, bye and have a good day everyone!

Damba is better than maeve

• PC

@Maeveinator said in Whats up:

I wont judge your rank or main champion, even if its moji or dredge.

Hmmm. Sounds like judgement.

• #MaeveMainsUnite

• @Pr0j3ct97 said in Whats up:

#MaeveMainsUnite

Hell yea

• PC

Meave... M... who? 🤔

Welcome to the new forum 🙂