January Rage Thread

First Rage Thread in 2021!

So.. why are you angry in New Year?

• Still annoyed that Vora isn't in ranked ( I know they have a good reason, but still)

• @Wabit whats the reason?

• PC

I hate snipers, I hate everyone who plays them, I hate two or more healers in my team, I hate everyone who picks a second one, I hate everyone - pls kill me

• PC

No item challenge... New year, same old crap. Not bots either.

20210101181715_1.jpg

• @Christlike
    I never said I knew the reason, but I think it is because she is new and they don't want her in ranked because they might change her before the end of the season

• @Wabit oh. Yeah probably so. Its been interesting trying out different loadouts for her. Was thinking of starting a thread seeing what people have come up with.

• PC

The fact that shield meta is still a thing makes me upset.

Ehh at least Barik will be meta level good next patch.

• So I go 16-8 as Drogoz in a game, and I did decent for myself considering that I had a Strix that kept killing me and gunning for me. So happy thread right??? Nope! That Strix was on my team the very next game, and I went Drogoz. This piece of shit goes solo totem grohk and barely heals a lick. He literally threw my game because I won against him the game before. I fucking hate casuals so much. We were with a master ranked Twitch streamer and going against actual high ranked players, and he decides to fucking throw. It was a clean 4-0 loss. I went 8-9 and had most kills on my team, but I literally couldn't do shit against an Androxus, Buck, and Tyra who had a Seris that was actually healing them. Their Seris had 104k healing while our Grohk had 31k healing in 9 minutes. She healed for over 10k per minute while our Grohk healed for 3,469 per minute. And both teams had a point tank, so he doesn't get that excuse. Like I am dogshit at Life Exchange Ying and I hadn't played her in a while, yet my worst game had me at 68k in 14 minutes. Not going to lie, that is not good since it's 4,857 healing per minute, but I had a solo off tank and two flying champions that I had to aim at. This guy had a point tank and 2 other ground champions. He was just plain not healing or trying. Like this dork bought life rip. I'm so done with salty throws. "I lost against you last game, so I'm throwing this one!" Like congratulations, you not only lost 2 games in a row and proved that you're a salty fuck, but you literally just threw the game for 3 other people who are innocent (even though I'm innocent since I only beat you, and I don't say 'gg' or 'ez' or spray when I kill).

• Guy picks Grohk as the third healer: "Grohk DPS!"

What? 🤦

(Grohk plays suicide commando, Io throws, Jenos does most healing [50k], but almost no damage... 4:0. Tx.😒 )

@Dusklicious said in January Rage Thread:

Ehh at least Barik will be meta level good next patch.

☺ I'm already training. 😆

• PC

Comp meta shifts so constantly in ways that don't always make sense to the point you're considered high for not having a hot take like Barik suddenly with zero changes going from low prio to top 3 tank first picked in comp play.

Granted part of it is that he was a bit underrated anyways and only struggled when he did because of the meta being about hitscan damages pew-pewing and doing stupid damage with zero effort and Viktor especially... 🤢

Also a masters player that knows nothing about what they're talking about and only plays DPS champs is trying to tell me nobody in the game has any loadout flexibility and that no tanks are outclassed whatsoever in shield meta. Which is flat-out wrong. Of course it's also the kind that thinks they're always right too. And it's like with the tank meta I'm like "dude, I play tank 50+% of the time, you never f***ing play it shut up with your massive ego."

• PC

20210102155550_1.jpg

@Vaporized

"I have alerted the team of the issue where Khan is showing owned.

I will update you further when we have a solution so you can get your free skin. Kier

For now, play some games ans stick tight! Thank you."

~ Romanova

• PC

20210102182620_1.jpg

Seriously, we should be able to name and shame these people. ZERO friggin heals and not a bot. Bots don't emote, right?

• PC

Siege.. I'm the Tib.. The number of matches like this is increasing to now annoying levels. Siege is the new TDM.

siege.jpg

• PC

@Lukash369 My WTF is about it showing Seris - which I do have.

Overlord?? WTF?

• @Vaporized said in January Rage Thread:

20210102182620_1.jpg

Seriously, we should be able to name and shame these people. ZERO friggin heals and not a bot. Bots don't emote, right?

Bots actually do emote now. They spam emotes in the game and say "sorry!" I knew because my friend crashed, and his bot was emoting all in spawn before the round started.

• @HeartQueen said in January Rage Thread:

@Vaporized said in January Rage Thread:

20210102182620_1.jpg

Bots actually do emote now. They spam emotes in the game and say "sorry!" I knew because my friend crashed, and his bot was emoting all in spawn before the round started.

I emote non-stop in the game from start to finish, and I'm not a bot (lol ok, maybe in the grand scheme of things, lmao). Thanks Jenos. Yea Zinga suckas!....... You're right a bot likes to say "Sorry" tho, those are bots. Real players are trying imo, or on rare occasions have other agendas, lol.

• When it comes to the bot topic, I'm not so sure that we will ever really know. Sometimes bots can do great other times, well..... you know. Try to test them like I do from time to time if you want. For example, if I'm playing IO and Vora is in the game with me, before the match starts go in front of her and default emote in front of her (because of lore, lol), and shoot her with your bow through her heart a few times. If she responds like you think a real player would respond, go with it. Other than that, maybe always questioning.

• PC

@HeartQueen ok,I'm not sure about the emoting but I do know a bot can heal more than zero.