January Rage Thread

• He hasn't changed. And i don't see the difference between console and pc with talus. Hes hit scan.??

One min a champs OP the next he sucks and nothing has changed with the champ lol.

• PC

Imagine a game where prominent community members don't even know the official forums for it even exist still. 🙃

Welp when Yagorath hits ranked that's pretty much going to mean RIP Inara. Not only do we have shield tanks that tank better than her and have actual escapes as well, we'll now have a tank that can sit point with over 10,000 effective health and more effectively keep the point, pretty much putting the last nail in the coffin for Inara. But even then part of the problem here isn't Yago being "OP please nerf" (She looks strong, but not OP for a few reasons) it's Inara just sucking. She's already the worst tank in the game that's already outclassed in what's supposed to be her strongest point by 3 other tanks, but after Yago we'll have a champion that's legit Inara but without wall and good. Prediction, but there seems to be a decent amount of evidence for it.

• @TTraw said in January Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious I proposed buffs to Talus on reddit not so long ago, everyone screamed at me how I will kill console with it. I guess we met different people...

@Dusklicious said in January Rage Thread:

@TTraw said in January Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious I proposed buffs to Talus on reddit not so long ago, everyone screamed at me how I will kill console with it. I guess we met different people...

Talking to people about it on the official discord. 😛

@Christlike said in January Rage Thread:

He hasn't changed. And i don't see the difference between console and pc with talus. Hes hit scan.??

One min a champs OP the next he sucks and nothing has changed with the champ lol.

The difference is the audience they're asking. A lot of people on Jay's Discord are Platinum and above. On r/Paladins, you have a bunch of Silver and Gold players who are complaining about Skye and Talus. In general, flanks annoy low elo players because they have no awareness and/or lack mechanical skill to properly punish flanks.

• @HeartQueen im that gold player then that dislikes skye and talus lol. I can counter just is if the team picks them i have to make it a point to counter. Dictates how i play the match.

• PC

I just got called bad at Yago, day 1, for NOT THROWING!

Then I did throw out of spite just not in the way the moron asked me to

• PC

@Dusklicious imagine being called bad at a champ that came out less than a day ago? POGCHAMP. Like fr, do people expect you to be good at something you have no time on?

• PC

@Nico said in January Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious imagine being called bad at a champ that came out less than a day ago? POGCHAMP. Like fr, do people expect you to be good at something you have no time on?

And it was even for a really stupid nonsense reason too. Like people apparently expect you to roll up to point and die playing her...? It's pretty decently established at this point by me and others who've played her sufficiently that she's an off-tank.

• Can anyone confirn Agony is cancer cuz I can't play rn 😞

• PC

@TTraw said in January Rage Thread:

Can anyone confirn Agony is cancer cuz I can't play rn 😞

I can confirm Seris in general is really strong on PTS. She actually heals really well now, and does well DPS either way seems like.

Also why do I always get inting and toxic teammates every single time I try to Yago on PTS...?

• Raging Lian in casual cause someone went Kenessa. Then called me (Vora) trash cause I called them out for being toxic. Like, bruh....it is casual, no need to rage. Like, oh well, we lost by a single point. But that is no reason to act like a toddler.
    Also, Bomb king is so annoying. Like....heccing, pain in the a** to go up against. And Raum is still pretty hard to kill....

• Imagine going 17-8 as Evie and losing because of a bad 4 stack. Yep, here was my team stats:

• Evie (me): 17-8
    • Jenos: went void grip and went 16-19 account level 30
    • Grover: 9-25 account level 37
    • Fernando: 8-16 account level 48
    • Raum: 12-19 account level 13

And I'm supposed to balance that out since we're against that has 100-300 account levels. -_- I legit just can't. Like what the absolute fuck?

• PC

I know it's a training match but 60 heals?

20210116194220_1.jpg

• PC

@Vaporized said in January Rage Thread:

20210116194220_1.jpg

1 tick the whole game is enough, yessirree.

• @Vaporized said in January Rage Thread:

20210116194220_1.jpg

That Io was like "imagine healing as a support."

I'll be honest, I usually don't like those types, especially if they're new players and trolling in training. Like sure it's training so not that big of a deal, but what if they keep at their actions when they actually play with the casual playerbase? That's stuff I think about when I farm challenges.

Like it's sad when a bot Moji outheals you. Heck, look at that Grover. He only had one tank in a tdm and still healed for about 4.5k healing per minute. Bot Grover is a better support than 80% of the player base!

• PC

I'd be excited to see if I win and who won AoC, but I have a feeling I already know at least 4 of the candidates who will be picked. And I'm not on the list.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in January Rage Thread:

Bot Grover is a better support than 80% of the player base!

lol.. that is sad..

• PC

Ahh yes it's definitely a very bad idea to buff Wrecker and rework BR. Apparently at the least 19 people want shield meta to be still in the game.

• @Dusklicious said in January Rage Thread:

Ahh yes it's definitely a very bad idea to buff Wrecker and rework BR. Apparently at the least 19 people want shield meta to be still in the game.

So long as Hirez doesn't listen to those idiots, we'll be good. Like the reason Overwatch started losing players was due to the shield meta, because it's not fun shooting at shields all day. And it's especially not fun when you can't shoot at a shield that people are pooled in.

• "gg"

This was said several times when my loss was caused by a fucking bot. GG for the 4v5 and sometimes 3v5. This community is one of the worst things ever about this game.

• PC

Why do these kinds of ultra toxic people exist?

People like this wow.jpg