January Rage Thread

• Pretty tired of people getting on the game and going AFK. One thing to have an emergency and then you afk, the bot takes over fine. It's ridiculous when they stay at the start and purposely move around in the start or right outside of it, or jump off the side. This may be just a game however, there is REAL time being spent here. I don't get those 15-20 minutes back and spend this free time being MISERABLE trying to pull a win or just at least enjoy the crappy situation of a 4 v 5. It is unfair and not enough gets done to ban those accounts when I can see the same person the next day doing the same thing. Pretty sure the report system is only taken seriously when there's threat or something racist, even then, I debate that. It's an issue for me to see my time and entertainment being crapped on by these miserable people. It's not just little stupid kids, grown adults.... people that shouldn't be doing dumb stuff like that. Why queue up if you are going to afk or throw the game? If you don't like the composition too bad, pick your character and move it along, get the victory and get out. Someone picked your character... well buddy go play casual. Better yet if this applies to you don't queue up or go play Overwatch. I may not be an exceptional player but I always play and try to the victory. These account should be permanently banned, yes they can create a new one, well when that becomes a problem ban that one too.

Paladins creators worried about money too much that you won't ban the accounts that spent hundreds of dollars on your precious game even though they are being toxic and ruining A LOT of other peoples fun? Too busy making other failed games? Pay attention to the successful games you do have and make them better.

• PC

Even if there is a silver lining of DPS mains going absolutely insane and whining because the game isn't glorified COD with items, they should 100% get rid of shield reset cards.

• @Dusklicious seems like without resets shields are redundant. They get shot down in half a second. Maybe nerfed some but even then Idk. They are fun to play with and a pain to play against but they have a counter. Resets.

• PC

I literally just made a makro to type "I'm out" in the chat

• @Dusklicious said in January Rage Thread:

Even if there is a silver lining of DPS mains going absolutely insane and whining because the game isn't glorified COD with items, they should 100% get rid of shield reset cards.

I just want them to get rid of the thousand shield meta. I legit went against an Aegis Fernando, Fortify Barik, Half Shell Makoa, and Life Exchange Ying. You couldn't even buy wrecker because Makoa. Get this shield crap out of the meta! I think tanks should have more damage and hp instead of more shields and a weaker wrecker, with the exception of Barik because he needs card buffs and hp nerfs. In Inara's case, just revert her nerfs.

@Christlike said in January Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious seems like without resets shields are redundant. They get shot down in half a second. Maybe nerfed some but even then Idk. They are fun to play with and a pain to play against but they have a counter. Resets.

That's because shields aren't meant to just block damage forever like in Overwatch. Shields are supposed to simply drop caut. The issue with last season's meta is that wrecker 1 was underwhelming and wrecker 3 was overwhelming. Wrecker 1 gave you 75% more damage to shields (when shields had way more hp mind you), which was underwhelming. Though wrecker 3 gave 225% more damage to shields, which means that shields were down in a second! I remember getting over 300k shielding with Barik due to Vivian and Strix having wrecker 3, plus I had bowling ball at 4 (1,200 shield per rockets boots, and you get two rocket boots) when bowling ball was meta. Though instead of rehauling shields and nerfing the item shop too much, they should've buffed wrecker 1 and nerfed wrecker 3. Like instead of 75/150/225 scaling, it should've been 100/125/150 scaling. If 150 was too weak for wrecker 3, then scale it by 100/140/180.

I think season 2 just needed adjustments, not an overhaul.

• Trade District garbage map for Onslaught and King of the Hill. Also, King of the hill garbage mode. Is it really difficult to make another mode option window? Can anyone suggest a game that isn't Overwatch that plays just like this that is better quality and you have the choice to play whatever f-ing mode you want seeing that, I don't know, it's my time that I'm wasting here and I'd like to waste it in a fun way.

• PC

Enough with the bots.

20210131160107_1.jpg

• PC

FIX THE FRIGGIN BOTS. THEY SIMPLY SUCK ASS.

20210131164712_1.jpg 20210131164615_1.jpg

IF THE RETART BOT DOESN'T PICK A TALENT.. ABORT... ABORT... ABORT..

• @Vaporized I don't think the bot has no talent, it's just not visible in the list.