January Happy Thread

• @Vaporized He was probably doing the BP challenge

• PC

@SomeGuySomeWhere Maybe so. My Jenos comment was that we didn't have a dmg buff is all. It doesn't bother me when supports go dmg/off talents. The rest of my comment was more to do that I'm not that great with Drogoz and they had counters that should have taken me down more often.

• Unfortunatly we had no healer, so I tried to do so...
    Never died, most kills, way more damage than anyone else, still 100k+ heal, 53 strikes, annihilation 😁
    20210119212439_1.jpg
    @TTraw Enjoy your 400 burst until you can 🙂

• @KicsitCsicska said in January Happy Thread:

Unfortunatly we had no healer, so I tried to do so...
    Never died, most kills, way more damage than anyone else, still 100k+ heal, 53 strikes, annihilation 😁
    20210119212439_1.jpg

"We had no healer, so I tried to do so..." (playing Seris) lol. Never change KicsitCsicska. I'll be honest, I usually don't like dps supports, but you're so funny and nice that I would actually let you solo dps support in my games, if we ever do run into each other.

• @KicsitCsicska said in January Happy Thread:

There's no way they gonna push those Rend Soul changes live.... is there?

• @TTraw You know EM acts in strange and mysterous ways...

• @SomeGuySomeWhere Everyone I saw complains about the Agony stun being available every 3s so I honestly expect them to revert rend soul at least partially. 8s CD with like 12% heal/stack sounds reasonable.

• I just had a good time with my noob friends.
    I picked Ying and after started the chat with "dmg". Buck didn't get it so I explaind it:
    20210121210324_1.jpg
    The reaction was 100% Bucky 😂 😂
    waoh 😅 😑
    (Just as his VEW voiceline)

• So now I'm in the advanced stages of learning Evie. I need to learn to position as her better on certain maps. I feel like I play it way too safe, so I'll go 3-5 or 2-3, but I won't have a lot of impact. I want to analyze gameplay of Evie so I know how to be safe and aggressive at the same time. Wish me luck. Also, I might try out Paladins on my brother's PC since I'm really into Evie, and I feel like I would be a lot happier if I played her on PC.

• Healing as much as possible doesn't mean you can't shred 😎
    20210122223923_1.jpg

• PC

No one is happy these days... So I'll post here.

I hardly play support now but sometimes healing is the right thing to do.

20210130205140_1.jpg

• @Vaporized said in January Happy Thread:

No one is happy these days... So I'll post here.

I hardly play support now but sometimes healing is the right thing to do.

20210130205140_1.jpg

I was going to be happy and have a blue wall, until I ran into some fucks running triple tank. Aegis Fernando, Fortify Barik, Half Shell Makoa, and Life Exchange Ying. That killed my fun day. 🙂

• PC

142k healing per 10 mins 🙂 in a match i just had. I love playing support.

• PC

@HeartQueen I get full walls of either color 🙂 Usually mixed though.

• 20210131161957_1.jpg

• PC

@KicsitCsicska Just a Dream though 🙂

• PC

DPS main salt about the current meta. 😏

Also apparently somebody knew me in a match...? I don't think I'm like a celebrity or anything lol.

• Things that make me happy. I like the fact that Trade District has been taken off rotation and being reworked into a new Siege map. Super thrilled that King of the Hill is no longer in the same window option as Onslaught. I used to dislike when you want to play Onslaught and boom, not only was it not Onslaught but you were in Trade District map so kudos to the that department. I like that when my son started his Paladins account the original champions were free. I most definitely like that Paladin creators stopped making unnecessary champions. I started playing in the Spring of 2018, I think it would be really disappointing to see any other champions after Koga so big shout out to those who wanted to keep that quality intact. I see that money being saved from paying the department that made senseless skins is being put into other departments that really needed the help, like game crashing. I can also appreciate the removal of the kill cams. Honestly, no one really wanted to see themselves get killed in that Quadra or Penta. I can see how the removal of the kill cams improved the glitching and freezing you said players were experiencing as a result. Thank you for that, freezing and game crashing was pretty bad there until the people in that department stepped their game up.

Oh an honorable mention: The way that reports are handled seems legit. If a player says something racist or bullying or threatening those accounts get permanently banned, thank goodness. Also, when the player is obviously afking for example running around and jumping off the cliff or standing at the start emoting I like how they get the boot too. Thank you to the investigate efforts this department puts forth.

All the things I mentioned above definitely brought me joy and I felt the need to share on the Happy Thread.

• PC

Welcome to sniper hell.. plus a Lian. We won but sheesh. I was the Maeve. Moji died 16 times 🙂

20210131152559_1.jpg

• @Vaporized Ugh the pits.