January Happy Thread

• alt text

Well, thanks, I take the win. 😅
    But what in the abyss was THAT!? 😁 Kids, first timers, wasted dudes, deranking-group? 🤔

• PC

@Skoellwolf said in January Happy Thread:

alt text

Well, thanks, I take the win. 😅
    But what in the abyss was THAT!? 😁 Kids, first timers, wasted dudes, deranking-group? 🤔

Why is your screen missing stuff and looks strange?

• @Lukash369 said in January Happy Thread:

Remember that 2021 will be the best year for Paladins

Didn't they say the exact same thing last year?

@Zeebuoy That was supposed to be a joke ;_;

• @Vaporized said in January Happy Thread:

Why is your screen missing stuff and looks strange?

It does? 🤔

OH! Xbox. 😅 😉

• PC

This post is deleted!

• Ignoring trash balance changes that seem to be done last minute written on someone's knee, I must admit that Yagorath sounds like breath of fresh air.

Our last few champion introduction were uninspired mashups of abilities tied together, while this one bring something unique and different compared to anything else we have. Her abilities exist to have purpose with eachother.

Except the reveal, but I feel like it only exists because they realized they have free skill slot left, but whatever. Her talents are kind of playstyle changing too.

I am not sure how balanced this champion really is, but I hope the new champion trend will continue to bring new gimmicks to the table.

• PC

Yagorath's card synergies going to make her a big acid turret. 😏 I swear I'm not going to point out how she's a living s*x joke I swear

EDIT: Specifically, Last Efforts + Futile Efforts + Ancient Wounds

• @TTraw The balance changes are actually great, except Drogoz'. He got buffs onto his best cards.
    And Mal'Damba got heal buff again, while his heal style is still way-way better than his stun style. He definitly needs 200->400 dmg on reload toss rather than this Mending Spirits buff.
    Wtf is it???:
    "Luna can no longer Capture objectives points, or push the Siege Cart."
    I just can't belive.
    Just don't rework rend soul pls...

• PC

Love it when the enemy slams each other at the end. Level 98 Vora... Our Furia was Exterminate

20210109171209_1.jpg

• Luna can no longer push payload.
    Thank you.
    Anyone who has issues, glad to see how casual thy are, luna with capping made playing tank horrible.

Having an additional manpower asset to complete objectives is kind of bloated as a support role, since support restores the effectiveness of damaged manpower anyway. For an asset to cap away from the player body, stick to frontlines.

This cap design should only be a talent as it creates micro objectives within the game, but forcing the objective to counter luna all the time is just stressfull with players who are unaware of dealing with luna, on top of the stagger it can provide when combined with defence and firepower gives a team more ability to position freely then most other supports so I can see how when abused correctly it can become a worthy meta.

Imagine playing tank with poor dps, having to waste time to trade with a deployable that gets healed for your dps till cauterise is active, with a trope stun though shields. Its bad enough to waste time fighting it, let alone having to stop it from stalling the game when it needs to.

Having to rely upon a damage dealers dps alone to counter stall potential with spawning on point does not make for good balence for each class design.

Luna does not suffer anti positioning mumbo jumbo, so she cannot be moved with knocks, so its a pain getting rid of it when it provides utility to win the game.

I would rather see Luna have the improved CD reactivity in deployment and switching positioning over cheap game winning potential utility that no other character can obtain.

• I somehow managed to reach the 6 KDA in this season as Seris.
    Thanks @TTraw for the last matches to get it!
    seris-stat4.PNG
    In the next I will be stun Furia main. Halfed Rend Soul is just kill dmg Seris, and her insane heal buffs will make her able to play on the only way what 90% of the simple Seris players does: Heal-wait-heal-wait-heal-wait...

• PC

WORM. TIME. WHEN?

• PC

@KicsitCsicska Is it bad that i like playing MR seris? I play Mercy in OW (200smth hrs) and MR Seris is the closest I have to the queen Mercy 🙂 .

• @Nico said in January Happy Thread:

@KicsitCsicska Is it bad that i like playing MR seris? I play Mercy in OW (200smth hrs) and MR Seris is the closest I have to the queen Mercy 🙂 .

No. I like all her talents. What load out you use for MR.?

• PC

@Christlike im removing Blood Pact from my loadout next patch so my new load out (including s4 changes)

Spirit Leech 1 (ofc, its the best filler)
    Umbral Gait 5 (broken)
    FTB 2 (preference)
    Veil 4 (necessary)
    for the last 3 points ill either
    re add Bloodpact
    Sorceress and use ults to peel,
    or Soul forge bc the secondary heal is actually good now

• @Nico umbral gait can be broken that's true. Had a SC seris one match literally run circles around me. I generally don't like movement speed buffs because it can throw off my aim so i never use umbral gait.

My MR loadout is

Revenant 5
    Sorceress 5
    Blood pact 3
    Spirit leech and essence rip 1

After next patch ill be able to take out blood pact from my loadouts like you said and just go with essence rip and buy Chronos.

• Getting better and better with Evie. I hope I reach that Uberspaydy level (okay, even I'm not THAT delusional. lol).

• PC

Barik is a damage champion.

Barik is a Damage Champion.jpg

• PC

WORM TIME IS HERE!