Evie need love remove flicker nerf

• or bring it back at 60 per point. i dont understand why this was nerfed.

• @razor733 Because with Wormhole it activates twice, meaning that she could heal herself up to 750 hp every 4 seconds...

• Wrong. It was nerfed cuz Evie haters were crying alot. Now Evie has the worst sustain among all flankers.

• @jocasela The only one wrong here is you, Flicker was nerfed in the Tigron's Tale update, when Cauterize was reduced and so were healing and self-sustain on all champions. It absolutely has nothing to do with haters.

• @SomeGuySomeWhere

Here is the some of the reasons people want Evie to nerfed for:
    -I cant turn around.
    -I cant shoot her.
    -I feel dizzy.
    -She can tank.
    -She has slow attack speed.

Evie haters keep asking her to be nerfed non stop. Evie is the most nerfed champion in the game.

Note: No others flankers self heal was nerfed with that uptade like Evie's. So they nerfed Flicker cuz they nerfed cauterize is BS.

• Wasnt bucks heal nerfed too?

I think they'd take suggestions and such but they really don't have any reason to cave to whiny players. They want the game balanced.

• @jocasela said in Evie need love remove flicker nerf:

Note: No others flankers self heal was nerfed with that uptade like Evie's. So they nerfed Flicker cuz they nerfed cauterize is BS.

Buck, Zhin, Moji and Skye did too.
    Yes, not all flanks got self-heal reduced but, you know, I didn't know all champions in the game were flanks...
    When more than 1/4 of the characters loses some self sustain, all healers get their healing reduced, f-ing literally the devs say in the update show (timestamp 1:38:30) " We reduced the strenght of some items and in turn also reduced the strenght of shields, deployables and healing across the board", not to mention that they exactly say the same damn thing I said about Flicker being nerfed because of the double proc every 4s when using Wormhole (timestamp 2:44:50), then maybe, MAYBE, my argument has some sort of validity and is not "BS"...

• @SomeGuySomeWhere Evie had a huge nerf to her sustain already. And nerfing her last good sustain card made her even worse now. She literally has the worse self sustain now. Skye can make 40k-50k self heal in a match. And ppl like u keep forgetting she has 3 talents. her other two talents already weak, but after flicker nerf they became even weaker. So nerfing flicker was BS and bad balancing. Flicker can be easily countered by cauterize and CC. A nerf was unnecassary but Evie haters were crying a lot instead of "git gud". Back then skill was required to defeat a skilled Evie, now a noob can easily defeat a skilled Evie. Strix can one hit kill Evie with a lucky no scope rifle headshot. Hi-Rez doesnt know what they are doing. That is why game is losing players.

• @jocasela said in Evie need love remove flicker nerf:

@SomeGuySomeWhere

Here is the some of the reasons people want Evie to nerfed for:
    -I cant turn around.
    -I cant shoot her.
    -I feel dizzy.
    -She can tank.
    -She has slow attack speed.

Evie haters keep asking her to be nerfed non stop. Evie is the most nerfed champion in the game.

It's the same story all the time. People who don't play blasters want them to be nerfed. They want Willo nerfed, they want Bomb King nerfed, they want Dredge nerfed, they want Drogoz nerfed, and they want Evie nerfed. "A person is outplaying me on this champion, so I want them nerfed." Literally the fucking Evie nerfs in a nutshell. They say Evie is easy and broken, yet they don't even fucking play her. The reason is because if they did pick Evie up, they would go shit like 1-17 or 0-14.

And the thing is, Evie isn't even hard to counter. Just camp her initial blink spot. Most Evie players blink back 9/10, and if they don't, congrats, they now turned their 4 second cooldown into a 9 second cooldown, which gives you more time to burst them. I'm not even a godtier Maeve, yet I kept destroying an Evie player with her simply because I camped her initial blink area and would throw daggers when I knew she would blink back, or I would hit her midair when she was soaring. Maybe it's because I play her a lot, but I read Evie players like a fucking book. I honestly don't understand how my team fails to keep track of her and just shoot wildly in the air because she is overwhelming to them.

• @jocasela I'm not arguing that Evie recieved too many nerfs and too much hate, but saying that nerfing a 750 heal on a 4s cooldown was uneccessary and just because "haters were crying instead of getting good" totally ignores the real reason it was done for, which the devs themselves stated and I quoted in my response above.

On a side note, yes, you can camp Evie's blink spot and attack her when she comes back, yes, you can cauterize her, yes, you can burst her, yes, if you are a better player you can have much less trouble dealing with her (provided she's not UBERSPAYDY). But you can also deal with snipers by avoiding their line of sight, with pockets by killing the healer, with Burn Monster by staying out of the fire, with Half Shell Makoa by not shooting the shield, with Guillotine by moving out of the way, etc. Am I gonna say then that all the calls for nerfs on all this things are just from haters that don't want to get good or learn those simple ways of countering them ? Obviously not, just because there's a way to deal with a champion it doesn't mean that any nerf to them is unjustified and unecessary.

• There are tanks with no ranged cauterise...
    Solve that issue before complaing about a slight sustain nerf.

Because Fernando really enjoys throwing a 400 damage fireball with no cauterise into a target that just heals up in a blink.
    Meaining 7s CD attack tool is worthless vs a 5s CD Mobility tool because of a card investment.

Imagine having the player knowledge to just not bother throwing a fireball at evie at range as it will often have no effect against that regeneration rate...

• PC

@AYYDIMITRI said in Evie need love remove flicker nerf:

There are tanks with no ranged cauterise...
    Solve that issue before complaing about a slight sustain nerf.

Because Fernando really enjoys throwing a 400 damage fireball with no cauterise into a target that just heals up in a blink.
    Meaining 7s CD attack tool is worthless vs a 5s CD Mobility tool because of a card investment.

Imagine having the player knowledge to just not bother throwing a fireball at evie at range as it will often have no effect against that regeneration rate...

It used to have Caut in cards and that was a pretty serious problem as you could have fireball apply Caut 2.5 at the very beginning of the game. Or of course it wouldn't be used.

I think they should be making Fireball an in-hand so if you get Caut as an item, it should apply it. Also on the topic of fireball they need to buff Incinerate so Fireball has an actually good CDR card again.

• @SomeGuySomeWhere The real reason Flicker nerf was the crying noobs. People who wanted flicker nerf were claiming Evie can TANK (not kidding). But Hi-Rez lstened those noobs and nerfed Flicker. Evie already had the worst sustain among all flankers. But they nerfed flicker. Destroyed Evie's sustain. Like beating a dead horse. And if wormhole was the problem they could just but a internal cooldown for Flicker. Which is unnecessary cuz flicker can be countered easily. Which makes it NOT OP. You dont nerf something that is already low. Balancing doesnt work like that. You supposed to nerf OP stuff. This shitty balancing is one of the reasons i stopped playing. They destroyed the game. The game which rewards skill has gone. Hi-Rez really needs to stop listening crying noobs. FFS they even asked Evie to be nerfed cuz she has slow attack speed. Show me any other champion people people want nerf cuz it has slow attack speed.