TYRA DR AND HP - absolute broken

• PC

@SomeGuySomeWhere said in TYRA DR AND HP - absolute broken:

@Christlike I'm not sure if it gets diminishing returns, since it's technically a single source for the effect. Still, if it does it's more of a point in favor of it not being overpowered.

Should. In fact I've heard that it doesn't even apply the DR properly after the second instance.

• Tyra DR doesn't stack...I tried it in shooting range and it doesnt stack there but that was a long time ago so...maybe it was a bug that got fixed and the dr was supposed to stack.

• Any one ever run a lumin/Jenos with hunting party/tyra in ranked? Maybe with goddess blessing io. Someone was saying that pockets are the meta.

• DR Mercy Kill build is one of the few reliable builds for Tyra that don't require you to go on massive killstreaks just to keep yourself alive. I can imagine how it can be frustrating in early rounds but really after you get cauterize running OR catch Tyra using her last nade (You can usually tell that a Tyra is out of nades if she tries to back away from the fight) besides 20% DR is really not that much i'd be more concerned of the potential burst on squishy targets but funnily enough the nades require quite a lot of precision to land because they have very small AoE and are slightly curving downwards. Another thing is that to get the heal from nades you need to actually HIT them so highly mobile champions can prove to be a difficult matchup for Tyra (Evie, Maeve, Koga heck even Zhin is good at dueling Tyra) and honestly hats off to the person who can hit a good Evie with Tyra's nade.

• In which world u live "cathing tyra off nades" we dont play tdm here. If she had a liitle bit mor health she would be an unstopple off tank.

The Dr stacks up to 40% (people shoot usually 2 grenades) its absolute crazy on controller esp. they nerfed koga most likely cuz controller next patch how not touch this.

• Remove this dr card. what the hell try flank this champ on controller she reveals and make like flanking impossible with the dr. its basicly build in heaven 3! which also stacks. this is not funny anymore.

i

• The DR does not stack
    It is just reapplied.

• Wtf is this post? lol. Tyra does not need a nerf. Can people actually just get good at the game and stop whining for nerfs to champions that are completely fine?

• @Dusklicious said in TYRA DR AND HP - absolute broken:

To be honest DR Nade build is the only thing that makes Tyra actually viable. Otherwise Tyra pretty much dies to anything getting behind her because she can't run and without Nade build she has no burst, and Caut is a thing that exists for her in-built lifesteal that you get anyways and her other build options are pretty much on level with Koga/Talus in terms of not being good at all. Nade build is pretty much the only thing she has and that puts her still pretty much bottom 5 in terms of damage champs, at least on PC.

It's kind of like saying Soul Collector Seris is broken, except in Seris' case that talent would ABSOLUTELY be broken on most other champs, because otherwise Seris just kind of sucks. And even then still fits very poorly into the meta. If off-supporting was still a thing, she'd be really strong actually but since it's not and also because shield meta makes it harder to stack... 🤷 In DR Tyra's case there's champs that already have more DR and are definitely stronger than her without it.

Just have cauterize scale by 27/54/81, and then Seris's sustain would be balanced. The only reason Soul Collector is slightly overtuned in sustain is because she wasn't balanced with the cauterize nerfs. And they aren't going to nerf Soul Collector obviously because Seris sucks so much outside of that talent, that a nerf to it would cause an uproar.

• im grandmaster on controller. this shit is absolute broken. u can one trick it and win every gane.

the dr ongame stacks! everyone knws it the caster in paladins pro games say this even