The most fun and most tilting champions

• I'm quite curious what champions people find the most fun to play with or against and which one is just making you want to break your keyboard for whatever reason. It doesn't need to be "meta" so if let's say Moji annoys you the most i'd like to hear why. Anyway here are my "top picks":

Most fun:

1. Maeve

This is probably one of the most impactful champions that Hirez (back then EM was still Hirez) has ever made and I love how you have to use your brain a bit to fully utilize the abilities that you have. It's not just another Viktor copy like Vivian or Tyra. It's quite unfortunate that it's so easy to cleanse her ultimate nowdays because it was perfect for countering dangerous stuff like Drogoz's dragon punch or Ruckus' hexafire.

1. Pip

Despite his relatively low lethality without building specifically for damage (catalyst build) he has one of the most unique kits in the game AND probably the most iconic ultimate. I mean come on who wouldn't want to turn people into helpless chickens and watch them run in terror just to get fried a moment later? He also requires quite good aim to be able to hit your allies with the healing potion and because it has infinite range you can do really crazy stuff if you get good at it.

1. Tiberius

His kit may not be the most unique in the world but it has some charm in it. Being able to hit people from unusual angles is a very powerful and satisfying tool in the right hands. I also love the fact that his ultimate pierces trough everything so stupid Terminus players won't be able to hide behind their pitiful power siphons and Androxus players will have to think twice before trying to use the reversal against Tiberius. The moment you hear "En Garde!" you better get ready to see a very angry Tigron coming to get you and good luck if you're trying to run away with low health because he has 5 charges of what is basically upgraded Maeve's pounce. "There is no escape."

And now the champions that I really wish wouldn't exist aka the most annoying champions in the realm.

1. Lian

The amount of times I was just a few steps away from safety just to get killed by a Lian that wasn't even looking at me is incredible. The amount of damage that you're forced to take due to her autoaim skills is enough to easily force you to retreat before the fight even begins. That is if you'll manage to get away from her ultimate that pretty much oneshots everyone who's not a frontline and has a hitbox bigger than the ego of an average master/diamond rank player and on top of that she's the ONLY champion in the game that is actually ENCOURAGED to use the ultimate to finish your target because if you manage to score a kill with it (which is not even a challenge) you get 50% of it refunded for who knows why. Congratulations you managed to execute someone with an incredibly easy to hit ultimate here are your credits and 50% of the ultimate charge back so you can do it again.

1. Torvald

On his own Torvald isn't very dangerous or annoying to play against but the problem starts when he basically became a live shield dispenser for the enemy flankers/damagers. Have you ever wanted to fight a Lian with health pool of a frontline? Yeah me neither. When you combine his shielding spam with something like Jenos you can make one person almost unkillable untill you get wrecker and cauterize which doesn't help much anyway if you don't have a champion that can deal heavy burst damage like Cassie, Tiberius, Bomb King etc. He used to be one of the most dangerous frontlines because of his ability to soak up a lot of damage with his personal shield while also rapidly draining the shields of your enemies and disarming the enemy damage dealers but right now he's nothing except a shield bot.

1. Terminus

I'll never understand who thought it would be a good idea to create a champion who can absorb INFINITE amount of damage and reduce the effectiveness of AoE champions to bare minimum but the real deal started when his loadout cards got reworked and he got multiple ways to restore his indestructable shield by not only giving back the damage you try to deal to him but also by pretty much just existing. If it wasn't enough he is basically a walking Skye bomb that gets a second life as a bonus to the gigantic explosion that he does with his ultimate.

• @adek183 Might be controversial but I'm gonna say Dredge for both categories, especially Scuttle Dredge. It's incredibly strong but easy to play and the reward-effort ratio is braindead high. I absolutely hate going against it (especially when I have to play frontline) but when I'm tilted or tired that's my way to go for a very easy win.

• IO's my wife and Seris is my Mistress, so they're favorites. Also you can always count on Grover, super solid 😎

Lian, Andro, Koga and Zhin are least favorites, $!×@$!& gankers. I get rekt by em a lot. Special shout out to Victors ultimate, I hate that sh** too.

• Top 3 most fun:

• Evie: she's a flank blaster, and I love my blasters. Plus she takes so much skill that having a great game with her is truly enjoyable, because I get my ass kicked a lot.
    • Lian: my favorite hitscan! She's a classic hitscan that requires precise aiming (get the auto-aim jokes out now people 🙄 )
    • Drogoz: I broke up with Willo for him. He actually does damage and I truly do enjoy pulling him out.

Top 3 most tilting:

• snipers: there is no counter for a 1 or 2 tap. Kinessa is the most tilting because she can actually go in places that a lot of champions can't reach with vertical mobility. It's not fun getting one tapped by a Strix or Kinessa, just because you dared to soar as Evie.

• pockets: pockets are low skill and break the design of several champions. They also can't do jackshit on their own, so they rely on a good dps to carry them. Great design Hirez 🙄 I just want them reworked into actual champions.

• Terminus: words can't describe how much I hate this fucking champion. His bs infinite siphons that can't be countered at all. Say what you want about Atlas, but Atlas has a fucking cooldown, and a pretty long one at that. Especially when he goes giant wall! What cooldown does Terminus have???

• Ok, im 5 days late but its ok. For snipers, if ur playing evie, and you get headshotted by a sniper (1800 dmg) maybe first buy haven instead of just buying caut first. Term is counterable, i agree he's annoying to play against, but saying he's "uncounterable" is just wrong. Dont feed siphon, koa hook goes thru term siphon, surround term and kill him there, as well as Term, he does have a cooldown of 2 seconds, but 2 seconds is a hella long time. When he puts siphon down, u have 2 seconds to burn dmg into him. Maybe instead of calling snipers OP when ur playing evie, just stop playing into sniper LOS, and buy some haven. I guarantee you, your evie KDs at the end of every game wont be in the negatives

• Id say drogoz.

• Most fun:

• Ash. She is like I imagine a tank, a fast aggressive brawler, strong as main and off-tank, and can push people off the map
    • Furia. Heal and pew pew, what more can you want?
    • Dredge. Blow them all up. 🙂

Most annoying:

• Jenos: So annoying if I play a tank
    • Makoa with shield build. Gag and vomit.
    • Raum: Stupid design, vs CC he sucks and vs no CC he is overpowered.

• PC

I was going to post here but I got sort of off-track while I was doing it. 🤷 Not entirely based in the current meta specifically by the way.

Anyways I'd say the most fun I have with champion wise is with:

1. Barik. My Barik is almost Mastery 175 and approaching 200 for a reason. I have a LOT of fun playing this champion, doing unexpectedly high damage numbers and showing how much further you can take him than most everyone else does. Though I have less fun with Tinkerin than I do with the other talents regardless of balance, but still fun.

2. Unstable Fissure Atlas. Hitting somebody with a 1740 soon to be 1840 burst in a way you know took a heck of a lot of setup and skill to accomplish is just so satisfying, same applies to multikilling with this talent's blast. Deja Atlas is generally fun as well, though not as much. Wall Atlas though doesn't feel the same to me.

3. Hook Makoa. Very similar case to Unstable Fissure Atlas except the burst is smaller, but far more consistent. There's a lot of satisfaction in hitting a 1400 burst with this talent using a hook, shoot, shell combo. It's quite possible this talent may have gotten me one of my highest kill count matches.

Now the champs I'm the most tilted by...:

1. Guillotine Zhin. I can respect Drogoz ult because at least that had a chance of not confirming. But Guillotine Zhin is VERY easy to confirm and instakills EVERY CHAMPION IN THE GAME except Raum with enough Armor.

2. Vivian. This champion requires no brain cells at all to play. That tilts me. Also I just hate her in general.

3. Luminary Jenos. I don't know why they thought that having a 15% damage boost was ever an okay idea regardless of healing.

• @NitroGeton said in The most fun and most tilting champions:

Ok, im 5 days late but its ok. For snipers, if ur playing evie, and you get headshotted by a sniper (1800 dmg) maybe first buy haven instead of just buying caut first. Term is counterable, i agree he's annoying to play against, but saying he's "uncounterable" is just wrong. Dont feed siphon, koa hook goes thru term siphon, surround term and kill him there, as well as Term, he does have a cooldown of 2 seconds, but 2 seconds is a hella long time. When he puts siphon down, u have 2 seconds to burn dmg into him. Maybe instead of calling snipers OP when ur playing evie, just stop playing into sniper LOS, and buy some haven. I guarantee you, your evie KDs at the end of every game wont be in the negatives

??? I hope this wasn't directed at me. Kinessa does 2,100 damage with Eagle Eye and 2,160 with Steady Aim. Did you know that if you have an HP card for Evie at 1 (because that's all you can fit in your deck), and you get Haven 2, Kinessa still one taps you with Steady Aim? It's true, do the math! Steady Aim does 2,160 as a fully charged headshot. Haven 2 brings that to 1,857.6! You literally need Haven 3 to avoid a one tap potential by a Steady Aim Kinessa! Luckily that will change in the upcoming patch because she's betting a nerf. Strix 2 taps you no matter what. The nerf to his fire rate gives you slightly more time to get out of his line of sight.

Terminus has an over 60% winrate at every elo on console. Please don't. And 2 seconds isn't enough time to burn down a tank. Also, Terminus can hold his siphon for 5 seconds, so that's 5 seconds of you not being able to shoot him. Good luck with that!

• @NitroGeton said in The most fun and most tilting champions:

Ok, im 5 days late but its ok. For snipers, if ur playing evie, and you get headshotted by a sniper (1800 dmg) maybe first buy haven instead of just buying caut first. Term is counterable, i agree he's annoying to play against, but saying he's "uncounterable" is just wrong. Dont feed siphon, koa hook goes thru term siphon, surround term and kill him there, as well as Term, he does have a cooldown of 2 seconds, but 2 seconds is a hella long time. When he puts siphon down, u have 2 seconds to burn dmg into him. Maybe instead of calling snipers OP when ur playing evie, just stop playing into sniper LOS, and buy some haven. I guarantee you, your evie KDs at the end of every game wont be in the negatives

You clown ass really made a whole account to respond to me with bullshit about champions that I find annoying? Where did this person come from? lol. You're a 'new' account, likely an alt, with an issue with me. I literally can't. Why are people so obsessed with me? 😆

• PC

Top 3 fav:
    Ying: fun, Skillful,
    Corvus: Mark prio and the chunk heals feel satisfying
    Lian: Running precision gives me so much satisfaction because i can get rid of flanks and tanks
    Annoying:
    Jenos: I hate him so fucking much. He is the most braindead, no skill, high reward champ ever, literally delete lumi PLEASE. (I only have levels on him because ranked basically demands him)
    Koa: half shell, hook, enough said
    Torvald: enough said

• @Nico ying is fun. Getta good ying to play against and you're in for a time.

I tried out healing corvus in ranked. Have only done damage corvus in casuals. I got like 250k healing but damn it was boring that's all i did. Worse than heal bot seris.

Lian is meh to me. She can be annoying if its a Good one but most the time I just consider her a free kill. She's one of the lowest leveled champs i have along with cassie.

Lumin Jenos takes some more skill id argue cause you gotta juggle marks and play defensively.

• PC

@Christlike i enjoy healbotting tbh, corv, seris, and ying (my fav sups with high healing(io isn't on there bc she cant team heal to the extent these can)) help me fufill my wet dreams of getting 300k healing that I'm trying to achieve

• @Nico Idk about that but i got 280k with mega potion pip before. Hes one of the best if your team comps got two or more tanks. Hes getting a buff to mega potion to so he should be the go to for healing tank comps.

Pip, seris, ying.

Jenos if you gotta main healer.

• PC

@Christlike I hate jenos bc he has no impact healing. He is the most unsatisfying support to play imo, damba is up there too bc he has no burst, he has the heal numbers, but they come in little ticks and my picky ass like big numbers, hence why i like furia corv and tying, seris and io just bc the ticks are nice even numbers and fill up hp bars actively

• PC

MP pip is wierd idk its just... not my thing, if I'm going heals i go CM if I'm going dmg i go catalyst, i LOVE catalyst pip

• @Nico teams gotta play a little more carefully with jenos main heal. Isnt ideal though. I like dambas gourd same as smoke sky. Id really prefer burst healing in MP pip tho. Series heal is channeled but hits the group as well and can get down to like a .5 second CD. Ying i always go focusing lens even with healing loadout. Really ought to work more on life exhange.

I like catalyst pip too my favorite way to play prolly even as a Maeve main.

• Fun Champions.
    1° Ruckus.
    My Main, he is cool to play and have different play styles, but the best part is the fact he is an Frontline Flank hybrid, is really cool to go in the high ground, ult behind the enemies, is fun, te problem is the balance of the game, some times Ruckus can't do much against some champions.

2°Androxus.
    To me, the only champion that the most fun thing is hit every shot and do some crazy moves and kill someone with reverse, fun champion. 🙂

3°Torvald.
    Everyone hates him, and I like him, the fact that he can be rock in the way of the Death for your teammates is cool, he can save the team if the team helps, because if not, is sad, he can stop all champions in an run and can launch every champion of the map, really cool champion. 🙂

Tilting champions.
    1°Koga.
    An braindead champion that can kill almost an entire team without problems, and in Ranked, he is really annoying, to everyone in the enemy team, I hate him.

2°Maeve and Evie.
    They are different, but they do the same, high damage, high mobility, high self-sustain and small hitbox, I hate this two girls.

3°Fernando and Makoa
    Fen-High health shield with 4s cooldown that has a 500 self sustain card and the shield is unlimited, really ?
    Koa-High health shield that can ignore cooldown when more damage he takes to the point that theres no more cooldown, really ?

• Jenos has good chances in an election for the most hated champion I guess. 🙂

• @M3RC3N4RI0 Which is kinda unfair, since it's only because of using Luminary on already strong characters. Jenos alone is weak, Corvus is better at pocketing (and frankly, almost in everything) and Luminary has never made Willo a top tier, so that's literally the only reason to hate him so much....