How do you guys exactly enjoy this game with Resilience at 60%???

• Lately, I've been matched with a comp that consisted of Stundamba, Atlas, Seris and I think Grip Jenos. These games are never fun nor enjoyable, I always ragequit right after.

I seem to always get stomped by CC heavy comps so easily I am not sure how it's not been meta comp yet.

Resilience nerf imo was the biggest fun killer for me, and even more than 1 year later I can't stand anything that involves stuns for more than ults.

I could talk about how s3 balance was awful for me in 99% of the changes but that's time consuming and I'd rather her your solutions/thoughts about CC in this game.

• The three healer combo would usually lose in a balanced match and not all champs are vulnerable to CC. As Dredge CC is almost irrelevant. I think it depends on what champs you play. My mains are usually fine with resilience III.

• PC

@TTraw You forgot BK....

I said it was nerfed too much back then and I still say it. It should be (have been) 25/50/75.

• Inaras treacherous ground and Jenos gripe are the only CC that gets to me But its just part of the game. Isn't unbalanced. Can destroy the obelisk and you can shoot while you're being griped by jenos.

• @Christlike
    can completely relate

• I personally don't enjoy Resilience at 60%. I think at 90%, it made certain talents not a talent anymore, but at 60% it makes cc a bit overwhelming, even late game. I think 25/50/75 scaling is the sweet spot.

• @TTraw I see no problem with it. If cc don't let me stay alive I buy resillance. The pick-caut-or-lose mechanic disturbing me much more.

• @TTraw The items like Resilience are supposed to reduce the effectiveness of what they counter, not almost nullify it completely. Would you want Cauterize at 90%, Haven and Blast Shields at 75% or Illuminate at 100u ?
    The real problem is that the CCs in the game are highly different from each other, with some that are already reduced to almost nothing by current Resilience 3 (such as Crippling Throw, Frost Bolts'slow, Crush, etc.) and others that would need a stronger reduction (such as max stun Grumpy Bomb, Treacherous Ground, Heavy Blade, etc.).

• @SomeGuySomeWhere said in How do you guys exactly enjoy this game with Resilience at 60%???:

@TTraw The items like Resilience are supposed to reduce the effectiveness of what they counter, not almost nullify it completely. Would you want Cauterize at 90%, Haven and Blast Shields at 75% or Illuminate at 100u ?
    The real problem is that the CCs in the game are highly different from each other, with some that are already reduced to almost nothing by current Resilience 3 (such as Crippling Throw, Frost Bolts'slow, Crush, etc.) and others that would need a stronger reduction (such as max stun Grumpy Bomb, Treacherous Ground, Heavy Blade, etc.).

Low-key yes. I want caut at 27/54/81 scaling. I want wrecker at 30/60/90 scaling. Illuminate was balanced at the level before. The issue was that Skye sucked, and the illuminate nerf was made to cover up that her design is trash.

And there is a such thing as a happy medium. Resilience at 20/40/60 is annoying, while at 30/60/90 it's overpowering. However, there is the happy medium of 25/50/75.

• @HeartQueen said in How do you guys exactly enjoy this game with Resilience at 60%???:

And there is a such thing as a happy medium. Resilience at 20/40/60 is annoying, while at 30/60/90 it's overpowering. However, there is the happy medium of 25/50/75.

Yeah, I forgot to mention it, but that would be the obvious solution. Problem is, some abilities are already countered by a 60% reduction while for others not even 75% would be enough. If they wanted to really make everyone happy they should make resilience higher but with a saving hard cap, such as "no total duration can be reduced below 0.4s nor percentage below 10%". This wouldn't affect the stronger CCs but would prevent the weaker ones from becoming completely useless.

• The entire purpose of CC is to force alternate play styles. If your Lex you cannot just dive in and kill people if jenos is on the board. You have to play around him. This is true with any CC in the game. It makes people have to alter tactics and pay attention.

If there is going to be so many cards that increase CC duration then there should be cards to reduce CC on the opposing side. The Jenos Cripple CC that requires no aim and cannot miss needs to be removed or made into a skill shot. I do not mind CC that has aim involved.

Its CC like Grover bouncing axes, jenos, aoe Atlas ,