The winter witch

• I'm a level 31 Evie, just a second ago I got off a match against a team with a level 1 Evie.

1 killing blow, 6 deaths, 3 assists
    2 killing blows, 8 deaths, 2 assist

Can you tell which is which? I wouldn't be able to either, so let me say this.... PLAYING EVIE IS IMPOSSIBLE (especially on console, if I may say).

Sometimes there will be a match where you get 15 killing blows 1 death and you're instantly hooked on her as a champ, but for each of those is 60 of the first.

Buff her Keep Moving card, put some self-heal in her base kid, and maybe make her ice blasts a bit more explosive in range, make Evie a champion! Because I'm sorry, but right now she's tipping more toward the loser side.

• Well Evie got nerfed to oblivion. Even a noob can defeat a skilled Evie player with ease now. Hi-Rez dont know how to balance.

• @jocasela they dictate who and what the meta is.

• Evie is still pretty good champ. She is just has less sustain now so you have to play smarter with her. She requires to much twitch movement to ever be very good on Controller.

• @Shadowpuppy said in The winter witch:

Evie is still pretty good champ. She is just has less sustain now so you have to play smarter with her. She requires to much twitch movement to ever be very good on Controller.

Nah. Evie got nerfed super hard. She needs flicker reverted asap. A heal on soar card. She also needs swift witch 2 and teleport 3 in base kit.

• @MegumIn said in The winter witch:

I'm a level 31 Evie, just a second ago I got off a match against a team with a level 1 Evie.

Can you tell which is which? I wouldn't be able to either, so let me say this.... PLAYING EVIE IS IMPOSSIBLE (especially on console, if I may say).

Sometimes there will be a match where you get 15 killing blows 1 death and you're instantly hooked on her as a champ, but for each of those is 60 of the first.

Buff her Keep Moving card, put some self-heal in her base kid, and maybe make her ice blasts a bit more explosive in range, make Evie a champion! Because I'm sorry, but right now she's tipping more toward the loser side.

I think she needs Switch Witch 2, teleport 3, flicker reverted, and a heal on soar card. The heal on soar card would pair well with her other talents.

Instead of Over the Moon giving more damage, why not have it reduce the cooldown of soar to 5 seconds, to play off of her mobility? Like, she still needs 3 shots to finish a squishy with Over the Moon anyway, might as well get more mobility out of it. Plus it'll pair well with my proposed heal on soar card.

• @HeartQueen said in The winter witch:

@MegumIn said in The winter witch:

I'm a level 31 Evie, just a second ago I got off a match against a team with a level 1 Evie.

I think she needs Switch Witch 2, teleport 3, flicker reverted, and a heal on soar card. The heal on soar card would pair well with her other talents.

Instead of Over the Moon giving more damage, why not have it reduce the cooldown of soar to 5 seconds, to play off of her mobility? Like, she still needs 3 shots to finish a squishy with Over the Moon anyway, might as well get more mobility out of it. Plus it'll pair well with my proposed heal on soar card.

I agree with Swiftwitch and Increased distance of flicker in base kit. With the Cards effectivness nerfed. Currently Evie Soar is pointless as an escape without the speed buff. The sustain she had before was way over tuned. She could sustain and entire match with no help from a healer popping in and out over 3 seconds. It was just silly.

People always say that a champ was nerfed into the void when ever the go from OP to normal. You got used to playing OP so of course normal feels weak. It just means that you may have to rethink how you are playing the champ. It might also mean that wormhole may not be the end all be all talent any more. Feels like a good thing to me.

• @Shadowpuppy said in The winter witch:

@HeartQueen said in The winter witch:

@MegumIn said in The winter witch:

I agree with Swiftwitch and Increased distance of flicker in base kit. With the Cards effectivness nerfed. Currently Evie Soar is pointless as an escape without the speed buff. The sustain she had before was way over tuned. She could sustain and entire match with no help from a healer popping in and out over 3 seconds. It was just silly.

People always say that a champ was nerfed into the void when ever the go from OP to normal. You got used to playing OP so of course normal feels weak. It just means that you may have to rethink how you are playing the champ. It might also mean that wormhole may not be the end all be all talent any more. Feels like a good thing to me.

Wormhole is actually a requirement still. I think if she gets a heal on soar card and Over the Moon goes back to being about mobility, it might see some more usage.

• @HeartQueen I like her ultimate talent. Wormhole is not mandatory at all. The main issues with people that say that is because they play Evie in a non flank way.

Flanks are supposed to be sneaky and attack from unexpected ways at unexpected times.
    But wormhole Evies just attack over and over from the same place they are not flanking they are just playing a weird poke damage dealer.

If you actually play her as a flank she works pretty well, but its not some fancy blink sore kill blink back combo its just being in the backline playing as a flank.

• The problem with Evie is that it's one of the few champions that heavily rely on staying mobile and she requires to flick your camera a lot so that's why she's not good on console. If she would get buffed she might become overpowered on pc while just barely playable on console because the game is quite static and trying to catch a good Evie is a nightmare since the infamous mobility culling updates so your only choice is either cc or straight up outdamage her. Evie can't really get any meaningful buffs now because hirez pretty much screwed up the whole game design by grounding majority of the champion roster so the only real way for her to become meta is a rework. Hate to say it but Evie's design is just outdated and no longer compatible with the game.

• her heal cards need slight buffs