February Rage Thread

Remember - 2021 will be the best year for Paladins. There is no reason to be mad!

• I am sometimes so done with this community.

Sometimes when I lose while playing someone I am not good at (like Atlas yesterday) there must be this jackass saying "haha i owned this Imani 1trick" in chat.

I usually ignore comments like these but when you return from work and want to play a videogame just to release all that workstress away then situations like these aren't very helpful.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 about 15 hours ago
    @Vaporized I don't think the bot has no talent, it's just not visible in the list.

Visible effect aside, my point was the program could abort that match. The player didn't get a chance to pick a talent for whatever reason - crash, afk...

That match should never have been played out.

• PC

MM Hell.

mmhell.jpg

Enemy:
    Jenos - bot (not because L9 - actual bot).
    Lian - S2 masters and current masters
    Seris - Diamond II
    Kinessa - Plat V
    Torvald - Diamond III

My team:
    Tyra (Me): Bronze VIII 🙂
    Ruckus - unranked
    Maeve - unranked
    Seris - unranked
    Fernando - unranked

Lian was pounding us a new one (Alacrity). Maeve complained of not even being able to spawn - going 1/16/1. It was a total slaughter. To give you an idea how bad, I was top dmg on my team with only 30k. Lian had 121k.

Torvald was providing shielding, healing and 50% movement speed boost. Lian was unstoppable and everywhere.

• PC

Welp now you can see that I didn't win just like I didn't expect to...

But there's even PC reps that I don't know at all and don't seem like exceptional candidates in any way... 🤷

• @TTraw said in February Rage Thread:

I am sometimes so done with this community.

Sometimes when I lose while playing someone I am not good at (like Atlas yesterday) there must be this jackass saying "haha i owned this Imani 1trick" in chat.

I usually ignore comments like these but when you return from work and want to play a videogame just to release all that workstress away then situations like these aren't very helpful.

Same thing happens to me. I'll get 'owned' by a 5 stack while getting the most damage, kills, and least deaths as Inara. Then that same 5 stack circle jerks each other to death. Beyond annoying. 😕

• @Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

But there's even PC reps that I don't know at all and don't seem like exceptional candidates in any way... 🤷

ParallaxQueen duos with Z1, she's his girlfriend. She manages to be nice though and not toxic. Plus she's a support main at high elo, so I'm excited. SterileTick is Zlokerz-, and he deserves some respect. He plays Bomb King and Willo on console ranked at high diamond elo (Diamond 1 currently), and he mains Barik. He mained Inara last season as well, so please respect him! Hyuga has always been nice Dusk, so don't slight him. 😞 Alivearg plays on Brazil servers and Jaimerasplay is on EU servers. So that might be why you don't know them.

Now to shit talk everyone else! TaNaDisney seems nice from her Twitter profile, but what the actual fuck are those stats? Last season a Silver 2 with 1333 elo, and this season a Gold 1 with 1466 elo. Sad thing is, she's still better than the last Switch rep. The good Switch players really need to rise up because this isn't it. I really didn't want Libra to win again because my God. Syberbolt is just ick. I hate him so much I can't even believe it right now.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in February Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

ParallaxQueen duos with Z1, she's his girlfriend. She manages to be nice though and not toxic. Plus she's a support main at high elo, so I'm excited. SterileTick is Zlokerz-, and he deserves some respect. He plays Bomb King and Willo on console ranked at high diamond elo (Diamond 1 currently), and he mains Barik. He mained Inara last season as well, so please respect him! Hyuga has always been nice Dusk, so don't slight him. 😞 Alivearg plays on Brazil servers and Jaimerasplay is on EU servers. So that might be why you don't know them.

Now to shit talk everyone else! TaNaDisney seems nice from her Twitter profile, but what the actual fuck are those stats? Last season a Silver 2 with 1333 elo, and this season a Gold 1 with 1466 elo. Sad thing is, she's still better than the last Switch rep. The good Switch players really need to rise up because this isn't it. I really didn't want Libra to win again because my God. Syberbolt is just ick. I hate him so much I can't even believe it right now.

Tick and Hyuga I'm good with, but Alive is ehh, Switch rep don't care for and seems cringe, Jaimeras seems very ehh, Parallax seems meh enough to me, and Libra was generally good when she was AoC, probably one of the better AoC people from last year.

Looks better than last year's AoC from what I can tell, but I'm not about to call it great. Better than I thought it would be, but not great. Thought most of the people who were going to make it seemed like people I wouldn't want on the AoC, but turns out it's just Syber and the Switch rep that seem sucky.

Z1 in the AoC and the sheer amount of disappointment I had in most of them last year though makes me not inclined to trust in the AoC completely... 🤢 Doesn't help their case that before they came in we had a nice tank meta, and after we have... well, season 3 tank meta still going into season 4... 😒

• @Vaporized said in February Rage Thread:

Visible effect aside, my point was the program could abort that match. The player didn't get a chance to pick a talent for whatever reason - crash, afk...

I think one can't play without picking a Talent.

• @Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen said in February Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

Tick and Hyuga I'm good with, but Alive is ehh, Switch rep don't care for and seems cringe, Jaimeras seems very ehh, Parallax seems meh enough to me, and Libra was generally good when she was AoC, probably one of the better AoC people from last year.

Looks better than last year's AoC from what I can tell, but I'm not about to call it great. Better than I thought it would be, but not great. Thought most of the people who were going to make it seemed like people I wouldn't want on the AoC, but turns out it's just Syber and the Switch rep that seem sucky.

Z1 in the AoC and the sheer amount of disappointment I had in most of them last year though makes me not inclined to trust in the AoC completely... 🤢 Doesn't help their case that before they came in we had a nice tank meta, and after we have... well, season 3 tank meta still going into season 4... 😒

The issue was we went from Paladins to Overwatch. Paladins was unique because it had the item shop and most tanks had loadouts to utilize their kit better and more damage. I just think top off tanks needed a slight tone down, not to be worked into shield bots. Atlas is a tone down done right because he isn't has oppressive with his damage as before, but he has better cooldown management with cards and his ult has more uses than just freezing people. Meanwhile Makoa hits like a wet noodle and has infinite shields to make up for it. It's legit Overwatch at this point.

I think we need to work on buffing the item shop because it's just sad at this point.

• resilience: 25/50/75
    • illuminate: revert back to 20/40/60 This was literally buffed because they wanted to hide how much Skye's kit sucks
    • blast/haven: 9/18/27
    • cauterize: 27/54/81
    • rejuvenate: 7/14/21
    • wrecker: 30/60/90
    • bulldozer: 25/50/75
    • master riding: revert price nerf
    • nimble: 9/18/27
    • veteran: rework!

I think the other items are relatively okay. There isn't much you can do with life rip or kill to heal without making them busted. I like that they aren't really meant to replace a support completely.

• PC

I am so fed up with GMs pretending they somehow know more about legit everything than everyone else even if what they're saying is complete and utter BS.

Granted in the case in question that makes me have to say this, the GM (two in fact) and the other one in the argument are BOTH wrong.

And now somebody's trying to tell me Fern is on TERMINUS' level and doesn't do bad damage. 🤦 And the arguments used make no sense whatsoever. Because clearly you're supposed to take a talent and not even use it right?

• Damage supporters, why did you betray me?? 😞
    20210201185514_1.jpg 20210201232754_1.jpg
    20210202000254_1.jpg

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in February Rage Thread:

@Vaporized said in February Rage Thread:

I think one can't play without picking a Talent.

Doesn't matter if you can or not. The game could abort the match if a talent wasn't picked by the time the match play starts. 30 seconds to pick a talent is plenty.

• PC

Whats wrong with these people? Koga's comment and he went 0/20/0 jumping off the map the entire time.

20210202201658_1.jpg

• @Vaporized doesn't even give them points just makes it hard for your team to win. Guy probably just can't get the hang of the game and get gud so he feeds like an a hole.

• Devs: We're gonna reduce shields HP and nerf Wrecker so that they aren't as frustrating to deal with.

Me: Oh that sounds ni---

Devs: We're also making all of them have 4s CD or reset completely when hit by the gentlest of breezes.

Me: What the fu---

• PC

@Christlike said in February Rage Thread:

@Vaporized doesn't even give them points just makes it hard for your team to win. Guy probably just can't get the hang of the game and get gud so he feeds like an a hole.

It's TDM, the suicides do count. Less Koga my entire team had 20 deaths - not 40. Enemy total kills was 21 not 40. If his 19 suicides didn't count then we are still playing right now 🙂

• The nerf to Seris Q healing didnt go live. Lmao she can heal to full health every 5s.

Welcome to Seris meta

• PC

i cant wait to play agony for the first time this patch!

• PC

I can't believe they thought Barik was OK enough not to address at this point. He's legit the strongest champ in the entire game now.

Please, for the love of Barik mains, nerf his health to 3700 or something. I really don't like the feeling of having my mastery on him not even matter anymore.