February Rage Thread

• PS_App_20210225_070028_2_resized.jpeg

• "Torvald needs a buff"
    • "Yagorath is easy to kill"

One thing I will say about this meta is, the supports are at least balanced. Aside from Jenos and Grohk, no support is a throw pick. Blasters are also in a good spot for the most part, which is always fun. I'm also getting Serpent Beach and Brightmarsh more often, which is also fun. I had a fun 8-5 game as Willo on Brightmarsh, even if my team was complete ass cheeks.

The only bad thing about this patch is Lex being slightly overtuned, and Yagorath being in most casual games. Seriously, fuck this champion.

• Why is AOC putting the responsibility of passing us information on Syberbolt? It's not even just my dislike of him talking either. But he's going to be delaying videos due to being busy and working. Also, it seems like a lot of them ran on the promises of making videos about the meeting in Jay Flare's place. Good to know that was all BS just to get votes. 🙃 Seriously, it's okay to have one person doing videos, sure. Though they really need to talk about what went down at the meeting on their own as well. I think Jay Flare not running was a great opportunity for them to talk about what went down on ALL platforms (Twitter, Reddit, Official Forum, Discord, Twitch, YouTube, etc). As for the English speakers, we already know what Parallax, Sterile Tick, and Syberbolt talked about. Though not much from L1bra or Hyuga. Still, even if we know what the 3 I listed talked about, we don't know how that went down.

Anyway, I'll make a thread about AoC now I guess. Hope it gets pinned.

• PC

Haven't been playing for over a week. I think Zhin and Damba were bots at least part of the time. I had a bot in TDM too. Fix the friggin bot problem.

20210228150912_1.jpg

• @Vaporized said in February Rage Thread:

Haven't been playing for over a week. I think Zhin and Damba were bots at least part of the time. I had a bot in TDM too. Fix the friggin bot problem.

20210228150912_1.jpg

This is so sad. Like, I could recommend this game to several people on a forum. They legit want a game where they can play as black women. Yet I can't. because this game doesn't just have bugs that the community calls "features." This game is downright unplayable due to the crashes and server issues.

• PC

Octavia Passive is cancer. 🤢

Seriously though, whoever though Octavia needed that passive has no idea how to make a properly balanced champion.

• @Dusklicious Lian that cant jump to high ground. My god her damage numbers look pretty crazy. I guess maybe her spread is going to be bad but as of now looking at her ammo count and damage and cards selection i think she is going to be Lian 2.0

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in February Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Lian that cant jump to high ground. My god her damage numbers look pretty crazy. I guess maybe her spread is going to be bad but as of now looking at her ammo count and damage and cards selection i think she is going to be Lian 2.0

She's essentially Lian but better in every single way 🤢

• @Dusklicious 750 headshots every 0.3 seconds what could go wrong. lol

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in February Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious 750 headshots every 0.3 seconds what could go wrong. lol

Yeah really. What could go wrong when you put a stupid passive on an already strong dps champion?

• @Shadowpuppy Even without considering headshot, her base dps would be 1666, the highest in the entire game by more than 200 !