February Rage Thread

• PC

This friggin tib was ulting every 2 seconds. How does this shit get into the game?

20210215194133_1.jpg

• la verdad estoy empezando a odiar a seris, después de que redujeron el tiempo de carga de arrancar almas a 5 segundos, se volvió demasiado estresante enfrentarse a una y la mayoría de jugadores que enfrento solo usan eso para hacer kills y no ayudar al equipo

• @Vaporized oh yeah i gotta ult farm loadout for him. He has a card that gives him ult charge for every second in battle trance. And a card that reduces battle trance CD for every enemy hit with heavy blade. I can get 10 ults atleast with a average timed game.

• PC

This post is deleted!

• PC

Stupid outages. 👏

• PC

@Dusklicious u live in Texas? XD

• PC

@Nico said in February Rage Thread:

Yep. I do, unfortunately for me. This state low-key sucks. Though I mean I could get political and go beyond that to my opinion about this country as a whole, but I'm not going to do that.

• @Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

Yep. I do, unfortunately for me. This state low-key sucks. Though I mean I could get political and go beyond that to my opinion about this country as a whole, but I'm not going to do that.

I live in Texas as well, and can confirm it does suck. This state can't handle natural disasters at all, and it's embarrassing. Though it's the Republican dream. Privatization, deregulation, small government, etc.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in February Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

I live in Texas as well, and can confirm it does suck. This state can't handle natural disasters at all, and it's embarrassing. Though it's the Republican dream. Privatization, deregulation, small government, etc.

Frankly, Democrats are just Republican light pretending to be overtly progressive. They just pretend they're different. There's so few politicians period these days anywhere that actually give a f*** about the people they serve instead of the corporations giving them all their dirty corrupt money.

• Playins Seris after the hotfix feels like your Q button is only here to build up your Soul Collector stacks and do nothing else.

She's not very fun right now and I wished they would revert all those Q changes because they do nothing except make her braindead stun spammer at cost of fun.

• PC

Yes, pro/high level players can have cringe opinions that don't make sense too.

"Wrecker is good rn"

🤣 It's just not, and frankly 5% per level doesn't do enough to change that... Wrecker is still highly situational and requires a dps that can utilize it... Not only that but it's not even really a good option for something like a Khan who has more minimal shielding. Like I will say it DOES help DPSes with some shield tank matchups like Fernando in particular, but it DOESN'T do enough at this point to justify buying it before third item (Caut/Life Rip or Resil) even in those matchups...

• @TTraw At this point I think we can all agree that this update was a confused mess.
    Too many of the changes came out of nowhere, with buffs and nerfs that seem to have be chosen with a dice roll...

• @Dusklicious Wrecker is was pretty good before, not great but on a damage champ like drogoz or Dredge its outright great before so its even better now.

I do not understand how people think that Khan and Ruckus dont need wrecker.
    When two dredge shots drop and khan or ruckus shield its pretty much means the end of them even trying to use a shield around you.

Keeping cauterize on people is pretty clutch maybe you should give it a shot against some of the weaker shielded tanks to see how it can really change a match.

Goes from Khan running at me to Khan running away from me

• PC

And now I've been called a loser for enjoying Pokemon games and saying that Gen 2 Pokemon is the worst generation in the Discord. 👏

And yes it pertains because somebody went to that subject only for the sake of insulting the intelligences of anyone who plays the games.

• PC

What's wrong with this game? Game restarted for unknown reasons. Where's Maeve (me)? By the time I'm in score is 0-4. WTF? Looks like Viktor had problems too.

20210220165635_1.jpg

20210220170426_1.jpg

• PC

OK, this yago shit has to go. Even a Viktor ult does nothing to it. It's total BS. I'll just play something else till you guys come to your senses. Doesn't help that Evie crashed either.

20210220182751_1.jpg

• @Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

And now I've been called a loser for enjoying Pokemon games and saying that Gen 2 Pokemon is the worst generation in the Discord. 👏

And yes it pertains because somebody went to that subject only for the sake of insulting the intelligences of anyone who plays the games.

I never understood elitism in video games. We were ALL considered dorks for playing video games, the exception being grand theft auto of course, before games like Call of Duty and the Wii console popularized it to the general population.

Don't let it bother you though. People always trying to shame people for liking stuff, and it's annoying.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in February Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

I never understood elitism in video games. We were ALL considered dorks for playing video games, the exception being grand theft auto of course, before games like Call of Duty and the Wii console popularized it to the general population.

Don't let it bother you though. People always trying to shame people for liking stuff, and it's annoying.

Your downvoter is back. 🤷

• PC

Against my better judgement I did actually Q again on another account last night only to be put up against this. Didn't go well for us.

20210220212157_1.jpg

• PC

Why I do love getting matched with new players against silver level players and losing because I'm essentially 1v5ing for half the game. Fun experience. Especially when half their team can effectively deal with the champ you picked (Barik and Viktor were on the other team). 👏 I guess the Maeve can count as half a person or something... She wasn't countered by half their team comp like I was so less credit on not doing bad. Plus hook Koa is a meme anyways. Fun meme, but a meme.

Ughhhh.jpg

And the Grohk this game was beyond useless... He insisted on putting totems in Dead Zone and not actually healing anyone. Vik was also pretty useless and the Evie might as well have not existed. It was me and Sha vs team the game. We even managed to almost win it in part because Vik didn't really ever die (even if he didn't do any damage).

Ughhhh 2.jpg

The Seris on their team didn't even heal particularly well, in fact the Seris had not particularly great healing numbers for an 11 minute Onslaught match. Grohk's were just downright terrible.

Ughhhh 2.1.jpg