HOTFIX - Season 4: Calamity
We are live shortly with a hotfix on PC, PS4, and Switch that will address several issues found in the Season 4: Calamity patch. Xbox will be receiving the hotfix soon to be up to date with the other platforms.
Here's what the hotfix addresses:
- Updated the Blossom ability short description to display the correct Healing values.
- Updated the Guardian Spirit ability long description to bring it up to date with its balance change.
- Updated the Astral Mark ability descriptions to display the correct Healing values.
- Updated the Magnums ability descriptions to bring them up to date with its balance change.
- Updated the In Pursuit description to fix a spelling error.
- Updated the Barrier Reef card text to bring it up to date with its balance change.
- Updated the Restore Soul ability long description to bring it up to date with its balance change.
- Fixed an issue where the Honor Guard loading card was using the incorrect 2D art.
- Fixed an issue where the Towering Presence card did not scale past the first rank.
- Fixed an issue where Yagorath’s ability names were cut off on the Advanced screen in the Champions menu.
- Fixed an issue where Yagorath could use Weapon Inspect while in Travel Form and get locked out of actions temporarily.
- Fixed an issue where Yagorath’s Emote and MVP icons were missing their 2D art in Match Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the Berzerker Torvald Ranked quest was progressing at an incorrect rate.
- Fixed various collision issues with the updated Timber Mill map.
- Fixed an issue where the post-match Loading Screen was using the incorrect art on consoles.
- Fixed an issue where the Season 3 Masters Loading Frame was using the incorrect 2D art.
RoyalHug0 last edited by
Do you will fix the horse bug? You know, when we respawn but the horse doesnt appear and we need to take dmg to shoot?
y2j2k24 last edited by
@EvilMojoSrixis What about the golden jenos skin, Iam level 50 and haven't received skin yet
Jakeyboi02 last edited by
@EvilMojoSrixis when is the 500 commendation frame being added
Troxene last edited by
@EvilMojoSrixis What about the scope sensivity bug? I cant change the scope sensivity because it will reset to 0 every time
Absaroke last edited by
When are we fixing Jenos' lightyear bug so it ranges correctly like the card says.
Argonaut83 last edited by
@EvilMojoSrixis thanks for the hard work and continuous updates! This has quickly become my favorite game, my daily play game... But I wanted to request that you take a look at button bindings on the PC for controller use, and the constant crashing on the Switch? Please...
LeRewold last edited by
Will we get the top play back once?
MickeyMonster last edited by MickeyMonster
@EvilMojoSrixis how much we will wait for that frame from the last commendations season?
@LeRewold There are no plans to bring it back yet.
RunicWarlock last edited by
@EvilMojoSrixis what about the problem where most ultimates and many abilities simply don't work on yagorath did that or will it be fixed?
LuxMantour last edited by
where is my golden terminus skin?
@RunicWarlock As far as I know it is all working fine. Yagorath is just immune to many effects.
@LuxMantour This will be probably fixed in next major update.
RSG3000 last edited by
My tf2 barick skin doesn't show up on my xbox
ilvie last edited by
When doing the Xbox fix can you please check what's wrong with the audio? Every 3-4 games I lose all audio, it starts with weapon sounds and vgs, then abilities lose sound as well. It makes it very hard to orientate where someone is shooting from
beta87 last edited by
I wish I could play the game without lags. been playing since 2016 and this really makes me dont wanna play. So many lags and random server related issues... Plz fix the servers already...
OneDominicke last edited by
I love how the masters border was fixed but I was GrandMasters and still have the masters border
NonviableGem3 last edited by
"Fixed an issue where the Berzerker Torvald Ranked quest was progressing at an incorrect rate."
This is not fair. Some have already gained the skin with 100 plays and not wins. The rest of us should be able to as well.
@OneDominicke This will be probably fixed in next major update.