Do you think Yagorath is broken and needs nerf?

• @yeibran said

Why am I forced to play counters against that dogshit thing on casual?, am I suppose to be always playing Tyra, Drogos, Dredge 'cause there's a chance there will be a Yagorath?

The vast majority of my game play is in casual with PUGs, and in almost every single match there is at least two champs that are picked on both sides that can melt Yag in less than 20 seconds with any healer on her, with the exception of Furia with the beam(Maeve, Zihn, Tyra, Grohk, Ying, Victor, Willow, Androxus, Lex, ect)....just to mention there are about 6-8 champs thats are in almost every match because they are literally OP in direct comparison to most champs

• PC

Just to add fuel to this. Caut 3. Didn't even have Furia beaming it. We lost because she wouldn't friggin die when it counted. I ulted her and it did almost nothing with all that dr. If she gets low, she can ult and get another health pool. Also, she can zoom around the map and do whatever. I did that to kill a hiding Imani ulting. It's some BS. OK, yeah in this match there was a second front but the Yago was a MUCH bigger pain to get off the point. In casuals it's a nightmare.

alt text

• @Vaporized Lets do the 1v1 I proposed,

• PC

@D3L1R10U5 No point. It's not a 1v1 game.

• @D3L1R10U5 said in Do you think Yagorath is broken and needs nerf?:

@Vaporized Lets do the 1v1 I proposed,

I mistook you for another. I will make it an open challenge. Challengers can choose for me the champ to play, and they play the Yag. I will show that Yag is not that powerful

• PC

@D3L1R10U5 NP..

BTW, this was my first match with Yago. Not fair they had no good drogoz counter. Really this is the biggest problem with casuals outside the perpetual bot issue.

alt text

• @Vaporized said in Do you think Yagorath is broken and needs nerf?:

@D3L1R10U5 No point. It's not a 1v1 game.

The point is the Yag is weak vs any other champ, unlike more than a couple of other OP champs that continuously single handedly rek whole teams

• I feel that Yagorath is very broken. Not only does she have the passive damage reduction. But if you get two healers that pocket Yagorath, they're basically unkillable.

I feel that her damage reduction needs to be decreased, as well as a possible decrease in healing from other players. On top of some of her abilities to have either increased cooldown times or reduced damage.

• @D3L1R10U5 You basically think this fucks dps over, which is why you like Yagorath so much. Ironically, Yagorath counters tanks more than she counters dps. There is no tank that can contest her, none. She counters them all. Even Khan, who's a tank counter, is weak to Atlas and Barik.

Also, you bring up the tank picks by making them more fun, and stop nerfing well made tanks or making tanks OP. There can be balance. Inara pre-nerf was not broken and she was fun. If Barik had slight buffs, more people would play tanks because then you would have a balanced point fight where the tanks can contest each other, while they're fun to use. And sure Inara is the stereotypical 'boring' tank for some, but that's only some people. There are people, myself included, that found her a lot of fun. Though playing Inara now is simply not fun because not only was she overnerfed, but you legit can't contest Yagorath for shit. The only class I've been enjoying has been supports, since they're balanced and I'm free to pick whichever support I want.

• @HeartQueen I would not say I like to play Yagorath, as I very seldom play her after reaching level 50. As for tank contesting point verses Yagorath, well I often play tank, and I do not shy away from point when the opposing team has a Yag, and from my experiences and memory, I win more often than lose. Yeah, I coach teammates on best killing Yag strats, and yeah she is tough to beat, but most of my losses come from teammates giving up after the first lost point.

edit: the last time I played Yag is embarrassing, but it does show how even a very experienced Yag player can get rekt verse a better team https://paladins.guru/match/1069654258

• PC

@D3L1R10U5 This is your account sorted by DPM. What's wrong with this picture? Many things (no offense) but the WR and DPM are #1 for Yago.

d3.jpg

• @Vaporized IF U LOOK AT PLAY TIME, YOU WILL NOTICE i DO NOT PLAY DAMAGE OR FLANK(with the exception of Skye who I grinded on double xps(9/12 at top for play time, are tanks) Raum, whos damage is closer to Yag, I played when I first came back to the game(rusty/inexperienced/and still not worried about stats as they are literally inconsequential on my enjoyment/performance/winning)

Edit: I took advantage of community lack of knowledge of Yag, and grinded to level 50 in the first couple of weeks after release. Toward the end of the grind it became more and more harder to get wins/kills/high DPM....(i will let you guess why)

• PC

@D3L1R10U5

OK, your fronts only.. Changed nothing. DPM and WR still #1 for yago.

d3Fronts.jpg

• @Vaporized said in Do you think Yagorath is broken and needs nerf?:

@D3L1R10U5

OK, your fronts only.. Changed nothing. DPM and WR still #1 for yago.

d3Fronts.jpg

"It's harder to maintain my >70% winrate."

Though I also did my casual win rate in season 4 for all classes just for fun.

Screenshot (450).png

Screenshot (451).png

Screenshot (452).png

Screenshot (453).png

My flank stats are so embarrassing, like that is a weak class for me. 😞

• Agony seris is a pretty hard counter if you got max CD reduction on rend soul.

• PC

@Christlike said in Do you think Yagorath is broken and needs nerf?:

Agony seris is a pretty hard counter if you got max CD reduction on rend soul.

Seems like it wouldn't really do much if the Yago builds Resilience. Doesn't really help that talent is straight-up bad for mainly that reason.

• @Dusklicious noone gets Resilance though lol. And max three ya still get like a .5 stun.

• PC

There is some serious issue with yago and the match making. How am I top damage on my team?

20210306171117_1.jpg

20210306174754_1.jpg

Even dying 14 times, np for yago. Hyper speed BS to get back. I had 99k dmg in another match - again top dmg. I feel sorry for you guys when this shit makes it to ranked.

Oh yeah, did I mention I'm over 50 and playing drunk.. I mean come on.

• PC

Well if anything good comes out of yago then maybe it's people will rethink the team comps.

20210306182829_1.jpg

Oh, did I mention viktor ulted me and it did nothing?

• PC

She's getting one and... it does next to nothing to fix her. 👏 She didn't need a damage nerf, her damage was fine... She needs less durability and roller needs to be slower.