AGAIN NERF TYRA !! "tyra is the best character in the game" -z1

• PC

@Christlike said in AGAIN NERF TYRA !! "tyra is the best character in the game" -z1:

@HeartQueen burn monster has its place in the meta. Only tank that can really walk out is Raum.

Uhm actually literally every tank can unless they're stuck in it because of a root/stun from somewhere else, and half of the time they're in it, it's because they're positioning badly and allowing it to happen.

Youre supposed to burst them down while they are burning. Tag mark, hit em with the bomb, and burst them down.

I mean, okay, that is usually not going to work against a competent tank player. Which I'm sure don't really exist below Platinum or so, granted.

• It really isnt the tank in most situations that determines if it survives the bomb+burst. It's how vulnerable tyra is so its the enemy tanks teammates that will save that tank.

I meant only tank that can walk out while youre bursting them down is Raum. I really wouldn't suggest blindly throwing the bomb on point without seeing where the enemies going and hope you get an elim. Played smart you can effectively remove their tank from play granted your other damage or flanks and off tank are doing their job and you got space to essentially tank hunt.

That aspect i don't see being a problem at high rank. The fact that she cant move and is more dependent on positioning would remove her from seeing higher level play more often.

Ive Only gotten to gold so Idk. I know ive slaughtered countless tanks with that strategy. And in casuals you arnet always up against low level players.

• @Christlike If you take burn monster instead of triple nade you are a sitting duck to good flanks. Like if you are not being chain healed you are dead.

The thing is that the normal firebomb does a ton of damage already so typically if a tank stands in it they will die even without burn monster. Its really easy to play around the firebomb and as such the talent gets less and less value the higher the level of the players you are facing.

Triple nade DR however makes her more well rounded. She can still melt the tank but now she has the ability to win duels with flanks which makes a big difference.

• @Shadowpuppy her 1v1 potential isn't neutered if you have firebomb. You can still 1v1 a flank.

• @Christlike "And that's a very niche role. I can't see her being viable in GM or M."

Tyra is picked or banned in every rank game in this elo on controller. no one play burn monster unless in some rare situations.

"She's still weak to Androxus, Maeve, Evie, et"

She is very strong. Its very hard matchup fr andro meave. she is one of the strongest antiflank.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Christlike you can only do it, if your just that much better than the flank your going against.
    Just because you can do it does not mean its good.

I can kill the crap out of people with a healer, doesnt make the healer a good choice for a damage champ.

• @razor733 said in AGAIN NERF TYRA !! "tyra is the best character in the game" -z1:

@Christlike "And that's a very niche role. I can't see her being viable in GM or M."

Tyra is picked or banned in every rank game in this elo on controller. no one play burn monster unless in some rare situations.

"She's still weak to Androxus, Maeve, Evie, et"

She is very strong. Its very hard matchup fr andro meave. she is one of the strongest antiflank.

She isn't the strongest anti-flank. Really, It's not that Tyra is super strong. More that, Viktor and Vivian are weaker. Before the nerf, Viktor was the priority and Tyra was A tier. Same with Lian. People keep wanting to nerf backline hitscans, and I get the frustration. But, hitscans see a rise because people keep wanting to nerf their counters.

• PC

@razor733 said in AGAIN NERF TYRA !! "tyra is the best character in the game" -z1:

she is one of the strongest antiflank.

Now it's pretty obvious you're just trolling at this point. Tyra and "best anti-flank" make no sense together. Without Mercy Kill and DR flanks kill her for free and with it, she doesn't really win against them. On console she might because of AA, but on PC flanks still beat her.

• Tyra on Controller is pick or ban in every high rank game on Controller. With Mercy Kill she is one of the strongest anti flank. Her dr makes her literally unkillable in a fight while she burst u down in 2 sec.

it has to be mentioned shadowpuppy is gold 2 rank and have not even 50% winrate on his most played champion with 1,59 kda and this champ is androxuz. that is ok to have this stats but it has to be mentioned to understand his comments

• Tyra is not strong on controller she is op. She is the same on PC when u can aim. When i look the stats of the people here they have very low elo stats and rankings this has to be mentioned

• if u ask the people out there in the real game and streams where tyra get picked and banned. They will say " she is absolut cancerours". Z1 say tyra is the best character in the game. he ask his community "do i go for win or fun" when they say win he insta pick tyra and his whole screen was blue (full winning)

• @razor733 i have played almost zero rank games in over a year or more so gold is from i dont even know when. Its probably from placment games for a quest.

Androxus was my first played champ and at one point i was 200 kills 800 deaths. I have improved greatly.

You on the other hand still will not tell amyone your in game name because it would show how bad you are.

It is the only possible reason you would keep posting nonsense on the forums.

You dont even have a basic understanding of the meta or how the champs fit in the meta. Unlike you i actually have played every champ enough to understand the balance of the entire roster.

Once again its nit just me that disagrees with you Tyra is unkillable. Its simply not true just like your so called rank.

• @razor733 Tyra is good, in good position, not OP.
    I hope you are not one of those people that goes to ranked insta lock tyra, start claiming "she is op because [insert streamer/ youtuber name here] said it's OP" and call anyone stupid when you underperform due to your painful lack of experience blaming the defeat on your team than admit it's only broken on hand of those who know what they are doing.

Using argument of someone famous from being good at the game as your ultimate evidence something is broken is flawed. Why?
    That person knows what he is doing and how to abuse her correctly to the point he claimed she is broken.
    For example, I can carry a whole team using lex discovery, but i would never fear anyone using lex discovery at all.
    I doubt Z1 will even care if he is facing Tyra because he knows how to play the game.
    Tyra only worries me when she is helped correctly by a healer, other than that, usually she is really flankable than what you claim.
    And I have faced all sorts of Tyra mercykills from Ninu (for some reason he was playing her a lot at some point few weeks ago) to whoever else GMs and Masters in ranked, she never been that much of an issue in high elo.
    She is good for those who knows how to position correctly and knows how to play, thus why Z1 made such claim.
    What is OP? it's something that it's ridiculous and brain dead even the most garbage of a player have a chance to beat you with it. Which is kind of the case of barik recently.
    She is frustrating to face and have bit better survivability only on that talent not OP.

It would be better if you support your arguments by your own personal experience not "well this (someone) said it and he is famous so she needs a nerf!"

• This might only be true in lower elo matches, but Tyra is the most consistent at being the top dps on PC, and all too often leads by a wide margin. Seeing some of the same members denying her overwhelming strength verse any other champ is ironic when just days ago they swore up and down Yag is game breaking. Especially when I as a lower ELO player does not shy away from Yag, and more often than not, rek her.

• @D3L1R10U5 Being top DPS is not at all a reasin to think she needs a nerf.

She has all damage skills and zero mobility. She survives on damage alone. The difference is when you ult Tyra she is dead..

She cant even get out of a Dredge ultimate which is a trash ult. One step out of position and she is dead.

Makoa hook and she is likely dead. She is very strong at damage but that is not the end all be all for hoe strong a champ is...

Cassie is way stronger because of her mobility, she does less damage and is better in almost every situation.

• @Shadowpuppy even when she is killed over and over, the damage she puts out makes the run back to point insignificant

• @D3L1R10U5 Tyra at her spawn fighting Androxus is insignificant. I think not. You cannot win point if your not there.

To clarify, you juat stated that dying in a fps game is insignificant. Dismount Tyra at spawn and its a significant walk back to point. Its her weakness and yiu have to learn how to take advantage of it.

• @Shadowpuppy I have seen it, Tyra gets killed, back at point 30 secs later, and she still have top damage even though all the deaths