I still can't play the game due to the insane performance issues.

• Shortly after I launch the game everything is fine, stable 175 fps on max settings. However, at arbitrary point few mintues later it all goes to hell and my fps plummets to 70ish and if I continue it even starts dropping below 60. Both CPU and GPU usage remain super low when that happens. It persist in the main menu and in the following matches. This bug has lasted for around half a year now. During this period I've been checking the state of the game multiple times but still can't go back due to this issue. I tried messing with all the graphics settings in search for a bug but to no avail. It's actually significantly worse now than it was half a year ago, on multiple occassions the game entered a state in which it was basically freezing at even slightest mouse movement. This second bug seems to have a "cooking time" as well. Just now I've entered the shooting range and initially it was ok, however, once I started moving the camera fps started dropping from 175 to around 100, and the more I moved it the worse it got untill the point of freezing completely. Also, if I press esc and move the mouse in the menu, it sometimes move ok yet still producing the fps drop in the background, or it starts moving in a completely chaotic way barely following my hand's movement. This issue exists in the main menu as well. That's quite ridiculous.

Before that I used to play at locked 150fps with only very occassional and short lived drops to 110, now it's 70-80 fps with drops to sub 60.

My Specs are as follows:
    Windows 10 64 bit
    GTX 1060 6GB
    Ryzen 5 1600
    16 GB RAM

All drivers are up to date and the game is launched with all other apps closed. During my career I've went through many bugs but this one is just to much to endure.

• PC

@U1325691764 said in I still can't play the game due to the insane performance issues.:

ics settings in search for a bug but to no avail. It's actually significantly worse now than it was half a year ago, on multiple occassions the game entered a state in which it was basically freezing at even slightest mouse movement. This second bug seems to have a "cooking time" as well. Just now I've entered the shooting range and initially it was ok

I have similar hardware except my CPU is the Ryzen 2600 on a MSI motherboard. I'm still using the Nvidia 430.86 driver. I have no such issue.

Virus/malware problem? Check CPU and GPU temperatures.

• The temps are perfect (not that they could explain such behaviour anyway) and I highly doubt it's something malware related.