Necessary nerfs of some characters.

• There are cases in the game when some characters feel worse than everyone, as well as there are cases when some characters are superior to all classes.

Imbalance:

Io:
    -Moon: Stun through the shields. This is a big problem for all tanks, especially for Fernando. Fernando has a cooldown shield, i.e. if a fox stunned him, his shield will disappear in an instant and he will have to wait for the shield to cooldown. Fernando is simply useless against Io and her fox(Moon).

Willow:
    -Attack: Willow has regional damage, which is pretty cool. But the damage from the area of the explosion is too steep. It is not necessary to reduce damage in the area, but it is worth lowering the rate of fire. A reduced rate of fire will compensate for damage in the area.

Evie:
    -Attack: I remember those times when the projectile flew for Evie for a rather long time, but these times have passed and now the projectile flies enough to get from 50 meters to anyone in 1 second. It’s worth cutting Evie's damage. As for the damage, you can act as with a rework Cassie, i.e. reduce Evie damage from 50-100 units (total: 800-750 units). And with the damage in the area, you should leave everything as it is.

-Blink and Soar: These two abilities give her a very big advantage when capturing a point. Despite the ice block, he really does not bypass it because of its 1800 hp, but 2 escape play a very big role. I myself know since I used to play only for Evie. What should you do in order not to kill her mobility and at the same time she had equal chances from opponents my proposals:

*Talents:
    *Wormhole: Reduce the waiting time by 1 second for teleporting to the place of the first teleportation (as a result, 3 seconds instead of 4). And also when using teleportation to the place of the first teleportation should increase the cooldown time of the ability by 3 seconds.

*Ability:
    *Blink: Increase the ability cooldown by 1-2 seconds (in the end, it was 4 seconds to 5-6 seconds).
    *Soar: Reduce the flight speed from 1 to 0.80 (i.e. reduce the flight speed by 20%), but at the same time increase the duration of the ability by 0.25 (as a result, 2.5 seconds became 2.75 seconds).

I hope you read Evil Mojo and take some action to balance these 3 characters.

• @Leandralan Io: can’t comment

Willo: her area damage was just buffed, and you want to nerf it already?

Evie: not to be rude, but did you even play evie? I don’t play her, but it’s easy to see your changes will kill her

• Io: She needs to mark the target by landing a hit first. Then fox can stun. Nando can prevent that. So he is not useless aganist Io nor Luna. Also Seris (with Agony) can do the same.

Evie: Oh boy this is another i can't deal with better players so nerf Evie thread.

Evie already has the lowest damage and highest ttk among the flankers. No headshots, no burst, no damage combo. Nerfing her damage will increase her ttk even more.
    Evie's mobility was nerfed to the ground thx to burst meta already. Soar speed, blink range nerfed greatly already. Nerfing those even more will just make her unplayable.

• @jocasela honestly Nando shield doesn't feel very strong,

is it strong?

• @Zeebuoy No, it's not really anything special. Its a nice part of his kit but its kinda useless sometimes. Its nice for standing on point or delaying your death, but khan is ultimately way better than nando, because even if he has a smaller shield its till way more effective, and since his base kit is already strong even if his shield breaks he can survive anyway.

• @jocasela said in Necessary nerfs of some characters.:

Io: She needs to mark the target by landing a hit first. Then fox can stun. Nando can prevent that. So he is not useless aganist Io nor Luna. Also Seris (with Agony) can do the same.

Evie: Oh boy this is another i can't deal with better players so nerf Evie thread.

Evie already has the lowest damage and highest ttk among the flankers. No headshots, no burst, no damage combo. Nerfing her damage will increase her ttk even more.
    Evie's mobility was nerfed to the ground thx to burst meta already. Soar speed, blink range nerfed greatly already. Nerfing those even more will just make her unplayable.

Yes, I played for Evie, I’m her mainer from 2k16 to 2k18. In the old ranking in 2k17, I took the Masters to Evie. Evie has not changed much since that year. Only in the mechanics of the game.