Get to Know the Mods!

Hey everyone!

I'm known as Peinzius in the community and I'm a mod here on the forums. I also mod on the Discord server, but I started modding on the forums first about a year ago. I've been on the forums since January 2017 and I've been arguing in favour of Focusing Lens Ying ever since (well, at least since it was added).

I've been playing Paladins since the beta launched on Steam in September 2016, and I'm a support main. My most played is Ying, but I love all the supports, even if my playtime isn't quite equal among them. You can catch me in the EU queue, but I mostly play onslaught so look for me there!

I'm super excited to be on the new forums with you all!

Hi Champions! I go by Borvik online, but if you want to call me Brandon, that's fine by me 🙂 I started out moderating in Discord and eventually got a moderator position on the Paladins Forums as well as the Paladins Discord server. I also run my own Discord server of around 800 members at the moment. I've been playing Paladins since February of 2017, and I joined the old Forums back in March of the same year. I'm a Buck lover (if you couldn't tell), but I can play quite a few characters at an average - slightly better than average level. I'm always happy to play with other people (NA/PC), so if you want to add me as a friend, go ahead! I look forward to meeting all of you 👋

Hello there!
    My name is aexis2341 but you can call me Alexis or anything similar. I have been using the forums since March 2017 and started modding around late summer last year. I started playing back in September 2016 on Steam. Although my favorite champion is Cassie I mostly play frontlines and a couple of other champs in the other roles. I play in the EU queue and prefer to play onslaught so if you want to play just let me know!
    That being said, I can't wait to meet you all!

Most of you will know me as CMS, as is says here.
    I'm a typical bloke, just here to help and occasionally add my own input.
    Met a lot of great people in the community over the years, hope to meet more!
    Not quite sure how long I've been playing Paladins now, but it's been a while. Enough to see the roller-coaster and be strapped in throughout!

Check out my profile to see who I main, it's pretty obvious. 😎 🐢

• This post is deleted!

Howdy doo, people call me Hexa because no one wants to type my full name and I am female. I've started Paladins somewhere around March 2017 during ob 46 and soon joined the forums a month later. I am also a mod on the official discord too so you can find me there.

I am a firm supporter of the church of Nando and he's been my main not long after I started Paladins.

Anyways, our job is easier if you don't get in trouble so try not to break any rules, got it? If it's not fun for us, it's not going to be fun for you either so remember to read the code of conduct.

• This post is deleted!

pretends not to be late in introduction

Hello peeps, I am Heidahn. I've been playing Paladins since October 2017 (OB58?), an avid forum member since October/December 2017 and officially became a forum moderator in January 2018 (I think). I play on the SEA servers and am currently a Frontline and Support main.

Hope to have a pleasant discussion with y'all in the forums.