Pirate's Treasure PTS Update Notes

• Evil Mojo

**Anything with the [Live] tag was an issue also seen in live.

PTS Update #3 | August 22, 2019

• [King of the Hill] Fixed an issue where players could change Talents and Loadouts mid match on Snowfall Junction and Trade District.
    • [Live][Siege][King of the Hill] Fixed an issue where sometimes players would see the capture point glowing blue instead of red when an enemy is capping the point.
    • [UI] Fixed an issue when in queue and creating loadouts, the UI for timer and loadout name would overlap.
    • [Androxus] Fixed an issue where Androxus would use 40% Ult Charge immediately upon activating Ultimate.
    • [Frog Isle] Updated missing textures on old Frog Isle map.
    • Fixed an issue where the players could unlock the Battle Pass Plus Challenge title without doing challenges.
    • [KOTH] Fixed an issue where Players can damage and kill themselves in the Trade District and Snowfall Junction spawn areas.
    • Made a few adjustments to the Profile UI.
    • [Ying] Ying's Death Speaker weapon effects are now the correct color in lobby
    • [UI] Reduced space in Strix Talon Rifle long description.
    • Updated Ability descriptions for localization & clarity.
    • Made adjustments for clarity on the description for Koga's Shadow Step & Skewer.

PTS Update #2 | August 21, 2019

• [Strix] Fixed an issue where Roost would proc on shields and deployables.
    • [Gyro][Aim Assist] Option to Disable Aim Assist while Gyro is active still displays and can be toggled when Gyro is Disabled
    • [King of the Hill] Fixed an issue where no in-match music played outside of initial map load-in music.
    • [Live][Io][Ying] Addressed an unintended interaction between Ying's Fracture Card and Io.
    • [UI] Updated placeholder numbers in the top navigation bar for custom icons.
    • Addressed capitalization errors on a few buttons on the Champion screen.
    • Updated Ability description typos and BP Challenges.
    • Updated Ability descriptions for localization & clarity.
    • [Battle Pass] Addressed an issue where the midway tab text showed text from a previous Battle Pass.
    • Removed remaining Champion names from skin names. No more "Omega Sha Lin Sha Lin" in the loading screen.
    • [Champion] Addressed an issue where Zhin was invisible in several places in the UI.
    • [Kinessa] Fixed an incorrect description for Transporter.

PTS Update #1 | August 19, 2019

Balance

Strix

• Reduced the amount of Ultimate charge generated by Strix's Roost card from {2|2}% to {1|1}%.

Fixes

• [Live][Audio] Fixed an issue where Drogoz's default ult travel sound was not playing.
    • [UI] Fixed an issue where the Back/Social/Settings buttons were hidden while using gamepad.
    • [UI] Added an 'A' key callout on gamepad to Champion->Skills Advanced and Talents buttons.
    • [UI] Added text scaling to the Champion->Overview lore section to address localization issues.
    • [Live][Khan][Ascension Peak] Fixed an issue where Khan did not deal damage to enemies when Ulting and throwing players at railing near base on Ascension Peak.
    • [Io] Optimized Io's target updating for moonlight and modified the one second grace to only forgive line-of-sight loss due to object occlusion.
    • [Ruckus] Addressed issues with redirector.
    • [Drogoz] Ultimate is not properly sound balanced across all of his skins.
    • [Kinessa] Addressed a few issues with her Clocking emote and Eagle Eye skin.
    • [UI] Addressed issues with text box size that were causing problems in localized versions.
    • [Vivian] (Buckle up, this is a weird one.) Fixed an issue where allies of Full Throttle Vivian hear a male voice actor say "I missed you" in a seductive voice when she ulted. You're welcome.

• @Molly i thought that vivian bug was intended, and can it be changed to kills with talon rifle as well?

• Evil Mojo

@U1321842590 said in Pirate's Treasure PTS Update Notes:

@Molly i thought that vivian bug was intended, and can it be changed to kills with talon rifle as well?

Definitely a strange one, but not something we intended!

• Golden Maeve locked? Was that fixed?

I missed you

• @Molly Then what the fuck was that line supposed to be for? People say it's actually a line for the gundam Andro skin, but it's not used. WHAT IS IT FOR???

• @Molly Strix can get ultimate charge by shooting shields or deployables with card

• Evil Mojo

@HeadKillerXD said in Pirate's Treasure PTS Update Notes:

@Molly Strix can get ultimate charge by shooting shields or deployables with card

Yeup! Known and a fix is in progress!

• @Molly if you can get raeves old music back into the game i swear i will bake you a cake

• PC

This post is deleted!

• @a_a I said i swear so yes. if she gets raeves old music back she is going to get a cake.

• Aegis Fernando isn't getting the 2s reduction on the shield with the card that reduces the same cooldown set at 5. Instead of a 6s cooldown, is an 8s

Hey everyone - Please remember that this thread isn't for bug reporting, PTS bugs can be reported by following the instructions here.

• PC

Thanks for the Roost nerf. 🙂

• Can we get a fix to Scuttle damage not being reduced by blast shields anytime soon?

• "Fixed an issue where allies of Full Throttle Vivian hear a male voice actor say "I missed you" in a seductive voice when she ulted."

This ranks up there with The Sims patchnotes meme.

• Can you please fix Furia's momentum on wings of wrath as well? You fixed so many champions, Maeve, Zhin, Damba etc but Furia got her movement ability nerfed as well on its momentum and was forgotten. 😞

@Molly Please say there is video footage of this somewhere? I would do anything to hear this! 😂

• PC

Really doing a great job of fixing some of the worrying issues in PTS right now (Strix in particular) 👌

@Borvik BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I MISSED YOU