Little pip rework idea

• May you know or dont know but pip is one of the worst healers in game ( looking at heal ability, not everything )
    I thing i know how to change it
    Pip instead of 1 potion would have more potions ( 5-8 ) regenerating every 4-5 seconds and healing 500-750 hp with smaller blast.
    I thing it could make pip even stronger than jenos.

• @Radioxyss Pip's meant to be a damage support but his burst heal is still very effective. Combat medic is getting buffed to 750 if you want to give out constant heals but the whole point of mega potion is too wait for cauterize to wear off and then give a huge 2k+ burst of heals.

EDIT: That's why it works so well on tanks as they can put their shield up and block cauterize for the heal.

• @butt3r i usually try to wait for cautorize effect but caut. is so popular and strong in paladins.
    Lots of players buy items like " buy caut. if not ur noob " or something
    They dont even look if enemy team has a healer.
    and to that dmg support, you're right d:

• @Radioxyss Caut's one of the most effective items in the game, even if there is no healer the enemy team might but kill to heal or have loadout cards that give them heals. That's why again, tanks are very good with pip (or any healer actually) as they can put up their shields to block cauterize and get the full burst.

• @butt3r Maybe you're right here too
    but in my experince playing paladins i often see players that c9 as tanks only for kills without really any reason.
    Full hp, maybe they wanted kill or just finish enemy before he will back but
    tanks can just run from point only to be closer and attack. Even if there's a 2-3 dmg or flanks in team.
    I often see fernando taking off his shield ( with talent for infinite shield ), dashing and attacking enemy. I know it helps but also gives a chance to kill team mates.

• @Radioxyss I think pip would work well in a team that has good comunication.

@Radioxyss said in Little pip rework idea:

May you know or dont know but pip is one of the worst healers in game ( looking at heal ability, not everything )
    I thing i know how to change it
    Pip instead of 1 potion would have more potions ( 5-8 ) regenerating every 4-5 seconds and healing 500-750 hp with smaller blast.
    I thing it could make pip even stronger than jenos.

Your idea is almost identical to Combat Medic 🤔

• @CMS almost d:

• @butt3r said in Little pip rework idea:

@Radioxyss I think pip would work well in a team that has good comunication.

Vex30 puts him at low tier ("Pip is trash") and this is for pro-play where they have communication, so I'd assume that no.