DIMITRI, The Cyclops

• I AM DIMITRI

NAME: DIMITRI
    RACE: Cyclops
    CLASS: FRONT LINE
    PROFESSION: WARCHIEF
    HEALTH POOL: 4000
    SPEED: MEDIUM - GROUND BASED

The Resistance Warchief, once a peacekeeper of the mountains and the wealth beneath them, now a crestfallen lunatic, driven mad by is failure to stop the slaughter of his people by the hands of the Magistrate. Imprisoned and stripped of all pride by his enemy, his dreams haunted by the dying screams of his kin, nothing more now then a half mad beast driven to the brink of sanity... YET STILL HE WONT DIE...NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT...
    It is hard to grasp why a Cyclops can be so merciless, butchering his foes with a twisted passion, ripping skulls from spines, snapping limbs like twigs, the way he smiles and laughs like a bloodthirsty maniac as legions of trained soldiers lay mangled in his wake, these are the marks of a creature who knows loss, and it is clear that this brute has lost everything and will fight until he or his foes lie bloodied and broken.

ABILITIES

PRIMARY FIRE = CHAINGUN
    "A Heavy Metal, Crystal Powered, Tri-barreled Chaingun too cumbersome for normal men to carry. Commandeered from the Magistrate's Armies and turned against them. Fires superheated chain sharpnal with a fast rate of fire.

• Gattling shotgun, faster fire rate & inaccuracy longer trigger is held, averaging 600dps up to 1000ish dps, capping after 1.5s.
    • Fires 5 Direct Damage Hitscan shots dealing 330 every 0.3s when fully spun up.
    • Fire Rate starts to slow 0.5s after the gun has stoped firing, takes another 1.5s to come to a full stop.
    • Movement reduced by %40 while shooting, lasts for 0.5s after not firing.
    • Chaingun is ideal for short to medium range crowd suppression with strong falloff and wide spread for inconsistant dps at medium range.
    • Cannot maintain fire rate by holding down the trigger during reload (Unlike Miniguns, use of reload speed is advised.)
    • There is a prefire of 0.3s if barrels not spinning.
    • Can Headshot.

Magazine - 30
    Reload - 2s

ALTERNATE FIRE = HARPOON
    "Launch a heavy Harpoon that pierces through foes, crippling them briefly."

• Prefire windup 0.3s, Fires a 300 Direct Damage Harpoon Projectile that Cripples a target for 1s.
    • Damage increases over distance up to 600 Direct Damage at max range.
    • Pierces through foes, but not deployables, shields and terrain.
    • Fast projectile speed, Small projectile size.
    • Does not hinder Chaingun fire.

CD - 9s

Q (Defensive) = SHIELD BEACON
    "Drop a Ward Stone beacon deployable that emits a bubble shield of cover that holds back damage."

• Create a 1200 HP Deployable shield generator that emits a 4000 HP Bubble Shield at your feet.
    • Duration 4s, medium radius.
    • Shield dissappears if beacon deployable is destroyed.
    • If the shield expires or is disabled with beacon active, %40 CD is refunded.
    • Cooldown activates when destroyed or expires.
    • Can be placed on Payload, move with the Payload, elevators and moving terrain.

CD - 13s

F (Mobility) = GUN CHAIN / MEAT HOOK
    "Attach a Chain to your Harpoon allowing it to hook onto terrain and foes. When the Meat Hook impales a target it locks inplace briefly, activate it again to drag yourself along the ground to target location."

• Has an activation animation of 1s replacing the ability Harpoon with the ability Meat Hook, this animation does not impede (Chaingun) Primary Fire.
    • Activating Meat Hook fires a projectile with a Chain Link cable attached to player with a range of 70 units, securing itself to Terrain for 6s for and Foes for 3s.
    • Meat Hook deals 300 Direct Damage and applies a 50% slow to foes for as long its attached.
    • Cannot Attach to Pet Delpoyables, Passes through CC Immune Targets.
    • Foes are able to cleanse the Meat Hook effect by braking line of sight, retreating out of range, becomming CC Immune or using Movement Abilities.
    • Activating Meat Hook again will┬áDisable (Chaingun) Primary Fire with an Animation that uses the Chaingun like a Winch to drag wielder to the target location of the Attached Meat Hook Projectile. Player stops when near target location or player cannot be pulled further, can be canceled during pull.
    • Initial self pull is stronger depending on current fire rate.
    • If the Meat Hook cannot find a target, or is deflected with a shield it is retraced back to the Chaingun with a reduced cooldown of 8s.
    • Activating Gun Chain while Meat Hook is primed but not fired will cancel Meat Hook and reduce the Cooldown to 8s.
    • Pressing Gun Chain while a Meat Hook is cast and active will brake the Players Chain prematurely but will not reduce Cooldown.
    • Moving or being pushed more than 100 units away or out of line of sight of Meat Hook will end the ability without reducing any Cooldown.
    • Most forms of CC such as Stuns, Fears, Silence, can stop the use of the Mobility but does not unattach the chain from player unless duration expires or player is moved out of range or line of sight of hook. Only exeption is Exile CC.
    • Cooldown starts when Meat Hook ends.

CD - 14s
    Cannot find target - 8s

E (Ult) = BERZERK
    "Roar with fury, gaining endurance to fight the most fearsome foes, taking all they can throw at you so you can throw it all back at them. Focusing your hate into a mighty Ray of Hate laser from his eye to slay all who cannot withstand power of his rage, or biding his energy to keep fighting through extreme warfare."

• Regenerate 600HP Per Second for 6s.
    • For 6s you gain upto 50% Damage resistance bassed on missing HP.
    • For 6s Gain %30 increased healing from allies.
    • Over the next 6s all damage you negate with DR charges up a Hitscan Foe Piercing lazer called Hate Ray.
    • Pressing E again, canceling the Ult, will trigger the Hate Ray to fire with its current amassed damage.
    • The Hate Ray deals 400 base Area Damage + Damage Absorbed by Damage Reduction.
    • A Visual UI Eye cue above the Player Model, lets hostiles see the potential damage of Hate Ray, a fully opened eye means the damage will kill that character.
    • The Player sees Visual UI Eye cues on targets that would be killed by Hate Ray.
    • Hate Ray Pierces through Foes & Pet Deployable but is blocked by Shields and Terrain.
    • If Berzerk ends without triggering the Hate Ray, Restore your HP equal to the damage sustained from Berzerk's Damage Resistance.

Hostile ULT Sound: BERZERK!
    Allied ULT Sound: EYE FOR AN EYE!

TALENTS

BUTCHER

• When Meat Hook attaches to a player or surface, a Chain connects to nearby foes within 25 units, slowing targets by 50% for the duration of Meat Hook (3s vs players) unless countered.

BEHEMOTH

• Activating Berzerk Instantly restores %50 of your missing HP (Immune to Anti Heal)
    • Increase ULT Charge Rate by %10

WARDEN

• Shield Beacon Regenerates 20% of its Shield Hp energy per second and lasts 2s longer.
    • Allies (and You) inside the shield heal for 150 per sec.

LOADOUT CARDS

ARMOR

More Gun Food
    Gain upto %8/%16/%24/%32/%40 Reload Speed based upon missing ammo.

Haymaker Taker
    Gain up to %4/%8/%12/%16/%20 Damage Resistance based on missing hp.

Chase the Enemy
    Eliminations increase movement speed by %5/%10/%15/%20/%25 for 5s

Brutal when Broken
    Heal for 50/100/150/200/250 per second while below %30 HP. (Below 1333HP)

HARPOON

Armed to the Teeth
    Hitting a target with Harpoon reduces its cooldown by 0.4s/0.8s/1.2s/1.6s/2s

Hunt The Wounded
    Targets hit by Harpoon are revealed to you for 1s/1.5s/2s/2.5s/3s seconds

Brute Force
    First Target hit by Harpoon get knocked back upto 80/160/340/420/500 depending on distance to player. No knock up.

Steel Blizzard
    After firing Harpoon, firing does not consume ammo for 0.6/1.2/1.8/2.4/3s

SHIELD BEACON

Handle With Care
    Standing near your Shield Beacon heals you by 70/140/210/280/350 Health Per Second.

A Few Loose Screws
    Increase the placement range of Beacon by 8/16/24/32/40 units.

Power Feed
    While Beacon is Active Regenerate 5/10/15/20/25 Ammo Per Sec

Unstoppable
    Activating Shield Beacon Increases your Movement Speed by %8/%16/%24/%32/%40 for 3s.

MEAT HOOK

Safety Line
    Increase the pull speed of Meat Hook by %12/%24/%36/%48/%60.

Chain Mail
    Gain %4/%8/%12/%16/%20 Damage Resistance while Meat Hook is Attached.

Meat Fishing
    Reduce the CD of Meat Hook by 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2s.

Locked In
    Increase the duration that Meat Hook is locked into Terrian by 0.8s/1.6s/2.4s/3.2s/4s.

VOICE LINES

Enters Battle
    "SAY MY NAME, DIMITRI, WITH THREE Is"
    "IF WE DIE, WE ALL DIE TOGETHER"
    "I'm often quite a gentle beast, BUT THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE TIMES!"

Kills
    "YESSS CRUSH THEM, SMASH THEM"
    Maniac laughter "HAHAHAHA"
    "YOU'LL SEE NO MERCY FROM ME"

Hitting a foe with Harpoon/Meat Hook
    "STAND STILL WHILE I SHOOT AT YOU"
    "NO RUNNING"

Store items
    Red

"MORE FIREPOWER"
    "I HOPE THEY LIKE PAIN"
    Yellow
    "SHINEY"
    "PRETTY TRINKETS"
    Green
    "Feels like home."
    "LIVE HARD, DIE HARD"
    Blue
    "I AM A TANK."
    "I WILL DEVOUR EVERYTHING YOU THROW AT ME"

Ally Elimination
    "THERE IS NO ESCAPE"
    "RIP THEM APART HAHAHA"

Burning
    "THIS PAIN IS NOTHING"

Out of Combat Healing
    "JUST KILL ME ALREADY"
    "Bleeding won't stop me from STOMPING YOUR FACE IN."

Death
    "Can I rest now...."
    "FINALLY"
    "But I'm not finished yet..."

Other
    "I will LITERALLY DISARM YOU, STARTING WITH THE FINGERS"
    "SAY HELLO TO MY BIG FRIEND"
    "I SEEEE YOOOUUU, HAHAHA"
    "NEVER FORGET, EYE FOR AN EYE"
    "DO YOU AFRAID?"
    "I BEAT MY CHEST TO YOU GOOD FRIEND"

• I believe this was posted on the old forums, am I right?

• Yes it was part of the old Forums.
    Dimitri was a concept before.... Khan...
    Spent a bit of time on this one trying to make it work in game without any major complications.

Dimitri is an area supressor who uses strong low-mid range dps, as well as cripple and slow soft CC skill shot moves to lock foes out of escaping at range, keeping foes out in the open and exposed to fire for as long as possible. His powerful CC slow move is tied to his mobility tool, thus creating an all or nothing strategy if used this way.

Has a weak 4k dome shield to briefly hold back damage from every angle and get a window for healing, has to care for a deployable inside the shield as it is the key reducing the cooldown of the shield, so cqc fights inside a dome in the open are not recommended unless foes are kept out of the shield. The shield bides time to activate and deploy his mobility or lock down moves, or gain a decaut window to get maximum sustain healing from Berzerk.

His mobility tool is fairly easy to read as it describes to all players who can see it where he will travel before he gets opts to go there, it can be canceled by other players by shoving Dimitri out of range or out of line of sight of his hook. It can also be hindered by hard CC effects such as stuns, silences and fears although they will not brake the mobility cable unless the character is pulled out of line of sight or the duration of the mobility expires.

His ULT Berzerk is a Damage Reversal / Self Sustain endurance move designed to eat and throw back firepower for a brief time. Healing the player passively in order eat more damage and synergize with healing mechanics, combine with shield healing for a moment of powerful self recovery. As you take damage you gain energy to use for a powerful lazer shot or instant uncauterizable self recovery.