DIMITRI, The Cyclops
AYYDIMITRI last edited by AYYDIMITRI
CLASS: FRONT LINE
HEALTH POOL: 4000
SPEED: MEDIUM - 350 GROUND BASED
The Resistance Warchief...
DIMITRI once stood as the wisest King of all Cyclops, a race of great strength, but stubborn with little foresight...
He was glorious, loved by his people, a devoted peacekeeper of the Mountain Pass and the cryatal wealth beneath them.
Now just a shadow of his former self, a crestfallen lunatic, driven mad by is failure to stop the slaughter of his people by the hands of the Magistrate...
Imprisoned as a pet, stripped of his familily, his dreams haunted by the dying screams of his kindred, nothing more now then a HALF MAD BEAST DRIVEN TO THE BRINK OF SANITY...
But not Dimitri is not stupid, he waited. Even pursisting through torture, he waited patiently.
He listened, he watched, he studied...
He played mad, talked to himself, spoke to ghosts, spoke in gibberish.
Eventually his captors vigilance dulled, their watch less present, less attentive. He made his planned escape pretty clear by taking an Armory and leaving a legion of brutalised bodies in his wake.
It was not long before his Bloodthirst for the Magistrate drove him to find the Resistance.*
Appointing himself as Warchief, he plots and plans attacks against the Magistrate.
PRIMARY FIRE = CHAINGUN
(Mid Range Suppressor)
"A Heavy Metal, Crystal Powered, Tri-barreled Chaingun/Spear gun too cumbersome for normal men to carry, often mounted on wagons, ramparts and battle ships, Dimitri lugs it around with ease. Commandeered from the Magistrate's Armies and turned against them. Fires superheated chain shrapnal with a fast rate of fire.
- Gattling shotgun, faster fire rate & inaccuracy longer trigger is held, averaging 500dps up to 800ish dps, capping after 1.5s.
- Fires 5 Direct Damage Hitscan shots dealing 250 every 0.3s when fully spun up.
- Fire Rate starts to slow 1s after the gun has stoped firing, takes another 1.5s to come to a full stop.
- Movement reduced by %30 while shooting, lasts for 0.5s after not firing.
- Chaingun is ideal for short to medium range crowd suppression with strong falloff and wide spread for inconsistant dps at medium range.
- Cannot maintain fire rate by holding down the trigger during reload (Unlike Miniguns, use of reload speed is advised.)
- There is a prefire of 0.3s if barrels not spinning.
- Can Headshot.
Magazine - 35
Reload - 2s
ALTERNATE FIRE = HARPOON GUN
(Long Ranged Damage/ Poke & Ability Shutdown)
"Launch a heavy Harpoon from an underbarrel mounted cannon that pierces through foes, crippling them briefly."
- Prefire windup 0.3s, Fires a 300 Direct Damage Harpoon Projectile that Cripples a target for 1s.
- Damage increases over distance up to 600 Direct Damage at max range.
- Pierces through foes, but not deployables, shields and terrain.
- Fast projectile speed, Small projectile size.
- Does not hinder Chaingun fire.
CD - 9s
Q (Defensive) = SHIELD BEACON
(Divable Dome Shield/Resets Faster unless countered)
"Drop a Ward Stone beacon deployable, a totem handed down from chieften to chieften. Emits a bubble shield of cover that holds back damage' recharging faster if the beacon is not bulldozed."
- Create a 1200 HP Deployable shield generator that emits a 4000 HP Bubble Shield at your feet.
- Duration 4s, medium radius.
- Shield dissappears if beacon deployable is destroyed.
- If the shield expires or is disabled with beacon active, %40 CD is refunded.
- Cooldown activates when destroyed or expires.
- Can be placed on Payload, move with the Payload, elevators and moving terrain.
CD - 13s
F (Mobility/Ability Switch) = GUN CHAIN / IMPALE HARPOON
(Mobility/Single Target Slow)
"Attach a Chain to your Harpoon allowing it to hook onto terrain and foes. When the Impale Harpoon hits a surface or target it locks inplace briefly, activate it again to drag yourself along the ground to target location."
- Has an activation animation of 0.5s replacing the ability Harpoon with the ability Impale Harpoon, this animation does impede (Chaingun) Primary Fire, Has an audible switch sound.
- Activating Impale Harpoon fires a projectile with a Chain Link cable attached to player with a range of 70 units, securing itself to Terrain for 6s and Foes for 3s.
- Impale Harpoon deals 300 Direct Damage and applies a 50% slow to foes for as long its attached.
- Passes Though Pet Delpoyables and CC Immune Targets, but still applies damage.
- Foes are able to cleanse the Impale Harpoon effect by braking line of sight, retreating out of range, becomming CC Immune or using Movement Abilities.
- Activating Impale Harpoon again will Disable (Chaingun) Primary Fire with an Animation that uses the Chaingun like a Winch to drag wielder to the target location of the Attached Impale Harpoon Projectile. Player stops when near target location or player cannot be pulled further, can be canceled during pull if player is hard CC'd or line of sight of chain is broken
- Initial self pull is stronger depending on current fire rate.
- If the Impale Harpoon cannot find a target, or is deflected with a shield it is retraced back to the Chaingun with a reduced cooldown of 8s.
- Activating Gun Chain while Impale Harpoon is primed but not fired will cancel Impale Harpoon and reduce the Cooldown to 8s.
- Pressing Gun Chain while a Impale Harpoon is cast and active will brake the Players Chain prematurely but will not reduce Cooldown.
- Moving or being pushed more than 100 units away or out of line of sight of Meat Hook will end the ability without reducing any Cooldown.
- Most forms of CC such as Stuns, Fears, Silence, can stop the use of the Mobility but does not unattach the chain from player unless duration expires or player is moved out of range or line of sight of hook. Only exeption is Exile CC.
- Cooldown starts when Meat Hook ends.
CD - 13s
Cannot find target - 8s
E (Ult) = BERZERK
"Roar with fury, gaining endurance to fight the most fearsome foes, taking all they can throw at you so you can throw it all back at them. Focusing your hate into a mighty Ray of Hate laser from his eye to slay all who cannot withstand power of his rage, or biding his energy to keep fighting through extreme warfare."
- Regenerate 700HP Per Second for 6s.
- For 6s you gain upto 50% Damage resistance bassed on missing HP.
- For 6s Gain %30 increased healing from allies.
- Over the next 6s all damage you negate with DR charges up a Hitscan Foe Piercing lazer called Hate Ray.
- Pressing E again, canceling the Ult, will trigger the Hate Ray to fire with its current amassed damage.
- The Hate Ray deals 400 base Area Damage + Damage Absorbed by Damage Reduction.
- A Visual UI Eye cue above the Player Model, lets hostiles see the potential damage of Hate Ray, a fully opened eye means the damage will kill that character.
- The Player sees Visual UI Eye cues on targets that would be killed by Hate Ray.
- Hate Ray Pierces through Foes & Pet Deployable but is blocked by Shields and Terrain.
- If Berzerk ends without triggering the Hate Ray, Restore your HP equal to the damage sustained from Berzerk's Damage Resistance.
Hostile ULT Sound: BERZERK!
Allied ULT Sound: EYE FOR AN EYE!
- When Meat Hook attaches to a player or surface, a Chain connects to nearby foes within 25 units, slowing targets by 50% for the duration of Meat Hook (3s vs players) unless countered.
- Activating Berzerk Instantly restores %50 of your missing HP (Immune to Anti Heal)
- Increase ULT Charge Rate by %10
- Shield Beacon Regenerates 20% of its Shield Hp energy per second and lasts 2s longer.
- Allies (and You) inside the shield heal for 150 per sec.
Gain upto %8/%16/%24/%32/%40 Reload Speed based upon missing ammo.
Gain up to %4/%8/%12/%16/%20 Damage Resistance based on missing hp.
Chase the Enemy
Eliminations increase movement speed by %5/%10/%15/%20/%25 for 5s
Heal for 50/100/150/200/250 per second while below %30 HP. (Below 1333HP)
Armed to the Teeth
Hitting a target with Harpoon reduces its cooldown by 0.4s/0.8s/1.2s/1.6s/2s
Hunt The Wounded
Targets hit by Harpoon are revealed to you for 1s/1.5s/2s/2.5s/3s seconds
First Target hit by Harpoon get knocked back upto 80/160/340/420/500 depending on distance to player. No knock up.
After firing Harpoon, firing does not consume ammo for 0.6/1.2/1.8/2.4/3s
Standing near your Shield Beacon heals you by 70/140/210/280/350 Health Per Second.
A Few Loose Screws
Increase the placement range of Beacon by 8/16/24/32/40 units.
While Beacon is Active Regenerate 1/2/3/4/5 Ammo Per Sec
Activating Shield Beacon Increases your Movement Speed by %8/%16/%24/%32/%40 for 3s.
GUN CHAIN/IMPALE HARPOON
Increase the base pull speed of Impale Harpoon by %12/%24/%36/%48/%60.
Gain %4/%8/%12/%16/%20 Damage Resistance while Meat Hook is Attached.
Reduce the CD of Meat Hook by 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2s.
Increase the duration that Meat Hook is locked into Terrian by 0.8s/1.6s/2.4s/3.2s/4s.
"SAY MY NAME, DIMITRI, WITH THREE Is"
"IF WE DIE, WE ALL DIE TOGETHER"
"I'm often quite a gentle beast, BUT THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE TIMES!"
"YESSS CRUSH THEM, SMASH THEM"
Maniac laughter "HAHAHAHA"
"YOU'LL SEE NO MERCY FROM ME"
Hitting a foe with Harpoon/Meat Hook
"STAND STILL WHILE I SHOOT AT YOU"
"I HOPE THEY LIKE PAIN"
"Feels like home."
"LIVE HARD, DIE HARD"
"I AM A TANK."
"I WILL DEVOUR EVERYTHING YOU THROW AT ME"
"THERE IS NO ESCAPE"
"RIP THEM APART HAHAHA"
"THIS PAIN IS NOTHING"
Out of Combat Healing
"JUST KILL ME ALREADY"
"Bleeding won't stop me from STOMPING YOUR FACE IN."
"Can I rest now...."
"But I'm not finished yet..."
"I will LITERALLY DISARM YOU, STARTING WITH THE FINGERS"
"SAY HELLO TO MY BIG FRIEND"
"I SEEEE YOOOUUU, HAHAHA"
"NEVER FORGET, EYE FOR AN EYE"
"DO YOU AFRAID?"
"I BEAT MY CHEST TO YOU GOOD FRIEND"
PWNDotcom last edited by
I believe this was posted on the old forums, am I right?
AYYDIMITRI last edited by AYYDIMITRI
Yes it was part of the old Forums.
Dimitri was a concept before.... Khan...
Spent a bit of time on this one trying to make it work in game without any major complications.
Dimitri is an area supressor who uses strong low-mid range dps, as well as cripple and slow soft CC skill shot moves to lock foes out of escaping at range, keeping foes out in the open and exposed to fire for as long as possible. His powerful CC slow move is tied to his mobility tool, thus creating an all or nothing strategy if used this way.
Has a weak 4k dome shield to briefly hold back damage from every angle and get a window for healing, has to care for a deployable inside the shield as it is the key reducing the cooldown of the shield, so cqc fights inside a dome in the open are not recommended unless foes are kept out of the shield. The shield bides time to activate and deploy his mobility or lock down moves, or gain a decaut window to get maximum sustain healing from Berzerk.
His mobility tool is fairly easy to read as it describes to all players who can see it where he will travel before he gets opts to go there, it can be canceled by other players by shoving Dimitri out of range or out of line of sight of his hook. It can also be hindered by hard CC effects such as stuns, silences and fears although they will not brake the mobility cable unless the character is pulled out of line of sight or the duration of the mobility expires.
His ULT Berzerk is a Damage Reversal / Self Sustain endurance move designed to eat and throw back firepower for a brief time. Healing the player passively in order eat more damage and synergize with healing mechanics, combine with shield healing for a moment of powerful self recovery. As you take damage you gain energy to use for a powerful lazer shot or instant uncauterizable self recovery.