few ideas to fix ranked

• @M3RC3N4RI0 said in few ideas to fix ranked:

@Gao-Shun said in few ideas to fix ranked:

@M3RC3N4RI0 he was always playing specifically in 5 man stack.
    Why I know this player cause he made an angry thread on the old forum complaining he can't progress pass Diamond V cause he can't 5 stacks and wanted it changed.

But if he has a negative Winrate with his 5 man team he still won't rank up. This only works if he first played alone and got a WR of lets say 40% and then joined a team which has a high WR so he could reach Diamond before his overall WR turned positive.

I have no idea how he can get a 40% winrate and still rose to Diamond V, he did tho.
    My only deduction is he got a high rank in qualifications and he gained more TP in winnings than losing, so it doesn't matter when he lose a few games cause in 1 win he still gain TP.

5 man team is not nearly as easy as 2 man team btw. so there is no reason to complain. So with a good partner he can still progress.

Well, he did complained, made a huge angry rant thread.
    And there are some complaints wanting 5 stacks in ranked until GM on reddit just recently.

• @Gao-Shun said in few ideas to fix ranked:

I have no idea how he can get a 40% winrate and still rose to Diamond V, he did tho.
    My only deduction is he got a high rank in qualifications and he gained more TP in winnings than losing, so it doesn't matter when he lose a few games cause in 1 win he still gain TP.

This wouldn't work since one only receives many TPs for a win if they have a good ELO which comes with a good winrate.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 overall winrate =/= ranked winrate. His ranked W/L is 50%. 176 Win 173 Loss

• @Gao-Shun

Exactly. Whats your point? For reaching Diamond his winrate on ranked is what counts. That he fools around in casual has no negative effect on his rank.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 5 stacks, we are talking about 5 man stacks. You said "a bad player would make the match 4v5" I just proved it doesn't.

• @Gao-Shun said in few ideas to fix ranked:

@M3RC3N4RI0 5 stacks, we are talking about 5 man stacks. You said "a bad player would make the match 4v5" I just proved it doesn't.

The champ he played at ranked is Jenos. KDA of 2,43. But how do you know what skill-rank he had with Jenos?

• PC

@TangAce said in few ideas to fix ranked:

@DaddyOoker uh, I'm not gonna wait and stay here, I'm gonna tryhard and get to master this split lol, maybe, not sure tho

I checked on your progress .... 😱

• @M3RC3N4RI0 said in few ideas to fix ranked:

@Gao-Shun said in few ideas to fix ranked:

@M3RC3N4RI0 5 stacks, we are talking about 5 man stacks. You said "a bad player would make the match 4v5" I just proved it doesn't.

The champ he played at ranked is Jenos. KDA of 2,43. But how do you know what skill-rank he had with Jenos?

well... he did make an angry thread about not be able to win without 5 stacking.

Okay then, I don't have anything else to say or care anymore on how to fix ranked... you are saying 5 stacks don't have a lot of advantage. yeah whatever.

Keep combining solo queues and 5 stacks, I don't care anymore.

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    yep, then people call me noob...for playing with 4stacks silvers, losing against smurfs, losing due to afk and trolls
    I had a terminus in one of my game who stayed in enemy spawn the whole time, enemies just ignored him

am just gonna play on console now, at least console players are so bad that I can win no matter what most of the time, and while in D5 I'm playing against gm...still not jumping with 70% winrate but okay...

• PC

@TangAce

NOOOOOOOOB!!!!! Had to do it 🙂

Looks like you might have offended 2 console players 🙂