Champion Concept - Neil / Flank

• Neil, member of the Thousand Hands guild has shown his worth and loyalty on many stages. His skill with shurikens has given his renown in the whole realm. In once of his more hard fights Neil, after defeating his enemy, got a powerful knife that grants him of magnetic power which he uses to control his ninja stars.

INFO
    Name: Neil - The White flash
    Health: 1800
    Role: Flank

Primary Fire - Shurikens: Neil Throws a shuriken every 0.75s dealing 700 dmg. Neil can hold for up to 1.5s to CRACK his shuriken by using his knife's power.
    -1.5s reload time. 6 ammo.

• CRACKED shurikens bounce once and split into 3 pieces if they hit an wall or ground, dealing 400 dmg each. Those pieces last for 3s and they can be returned after reloading.
    • The shurikens stay nailed in the location they land for 8s. When Neil steps on a shuriken he picks it up and gain 1 ammo, it grants him 30% of movement speed for 1s.
    • When Neil reloads, he uses his knife to return all his shurikens back dealing 100 dmg each one to enemies in their way. If they hit an wall while returning, they get destroyed.
    • If shurikens land on an enemy or a wall, they drop to the ground within 3s.

Passive: -Neil can step on a shuriken/s nailed on a wall to be able to nail climbing, he can use multiple shurikens to increase the distance. He uses his knife as support, being able to stay on the wall for a short time.

Alt-fire - Magnetic Knife: Neil throw his knife that attracts any shuriken or piece of shuriken within its trajectory dealing 100dmg each piece. Magnetic Knife deals 500 dmg and it pierces enemies.
    12s CD

1st Ability - Body Replacement: Neil rises his knife for 1.5s to absorb up to 2500 damage. If at the end of this ability you have absorbed less than 2500 damage, you can swap place with one of your nearby shurikens.
    15s CD

2nd Ability - Dead Slash: Dash a short distance and slash dealing 300 dmg, this slash cause bleeding for 2s. If an enemy tries to use a movement ability while bleeding, he would be stunned for 1s instead, and then you can dash one more.
    10s CD.

Ultimate Ability –Illusion of the summoner: Target an enemy who become untargetable. Then release 4 creatures untargetable at the location of each ally. A 5th stronger but slower creature will appear where you land your magnetic knife. Only the Target enemy can hurt those creatures but he cannot damage your allies. Last for 10s, every time a creature is destroyed this duration is reduce by 2s.

-Creatures are consider pets.
    -The targeted enemy cannot target his allies neither enemies and his is consider being in other dimension.
    -Every creature has 2500HP. The 5th creature has 2500HP and a 2500HP shield.

Legendary Cards:

Surprise Gift: Activating Body Replacement removes CC (and gain cc inmunity). Also, the shuriken becomes cracked, bounces and splits into 3 pieces when it drops to the ground, dealing 800dmg to enemies near the location where Neil was.

Rapid Fire: Now you throw 2 shurikens instead. They deal 400 damage each. They split into 2 piece each other if they were cracked.

Repulsion: Picking up a churiken reduce the CD for all your abilities for 1s. If a enemy step on a shuriken, will be damage for 100.

• Switch

Good, but I didn't understood what does
    CRACKED means.

• @a_a Thanks.
    Cracked means something that is about to break. When you see line in glass, for example.
    I could show you my phone's screen πŸ˜…

So, the shurikens can break into pieces after hitting an wall.

• Switch

I just understood after the edit. πŸ™‚

• @a_a Nice!!
    So, my intensions are...
    -Neil can use to take advantage of the corners with the bouncing.
    -He can have more material to return or for his magnetic knife.
    -He can shoot it below the feet of the enemies and deal 1200 damage as burst if well aimed, but he has to charge his shoot before.
    -or he can take advantage of the spread secure the hit when hitting a low hp target.

• PC

Well, Kami, that's who Neil is. πŸ˜†

• Switch

Who is kami?

• PC

@a_a said in Champion Concept - Neil / Flank:

Who is kami?

He's a streamer. At one time he actually worked for Hi-Rez, but he was fired or something like that. I don't remember the exact story.

But the joke is about when a Lian ults and she says "Kneel!", he says something like "Who's Neil?" because apparently he thought she must be calling out to somebody named Neil instead of telling her opponents to kneel for some reason. He's kind of dopey like that. πŸ˜›

• Switch

@Dusklicious said in Champion Concept - Neil / Flank:

@a_a said in Champion Concept - Neil / Flank:
    But the joke is about when a Lian ults and she says "Kneel!", he says something like "Who's Neil?" because apparently he thought she must be calling out to somebody named Neil instead of telling her opponents to kneel for some reason. He's kind of dopey like that. πŸ˜›

That's why he got fired.

• @Dusklicious I like KamiVs xD, he is a good youtuber

• PC

@U1223124198 said in Champion Concept - Neil / Flank:

@Dusklicious I like KamiVs xD, he is a good youtube

I've been in a couple of his vids now. πŸ˜›

Of course not playing my main, though x_x