Grohk help

• PC

When I'm up against a Maelstrom Grohk he seems unkillable here I am trying it and I feel like I'm made of glass.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/QVHQAXMjA

Anyone have advice on how to survive better with Grohk?

• PC

@DaddyOoker

use the self healing card at lvl 5, if you need healing, right click then ghost walk, and gg you are full life again^^, also you have totem to heal you as well, ghost walk clean caut so that's why it seems unkillable

• PC

@TangAce

Guess you didn't check the loadout - self heal card is already maxed out.

I Ghost Walk to survive Viktor's ult only to be slaughtered immediately afterwards. They destroy my totem instantly. Crappy placement maybe.

Anything else?

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    grohk sucks anyway, enemy has a blaster with caut 3 and bye grohk

• I like Gale + Haunting combo basically I have totem up almost all the time. But then again, I use Totemic Ward and its been a while since I even play my Grohk.

You could try Gale+Haunting combo tho, having more survival kit is always good.

• PC

@Gao-Shun said in Grohk help:

I like Gale + Haunting combo basically I have totem up almost all the time. But then again, I use Totemic Ward and its been a while since I even play my Grohk.

You could try Gale+Haunting combo tho, having more survival kit is always good.

Same here - that was my first Grohk match in a while. I have another loadout that is more hybrid. I'll have to look at it more closely to see what I'm giving up or make a new one.