Time Warp Event - Now Live!

• Let's do the time warp, Champions!

Welcome to Time Warp, our month-long completely free decades-themed community event!

Every day you log in you’ll be greeted with a new event or reward (and sometimes both)! Check out our schedule and make sure you don’t miss a single day of fun!

Here’s a quick calendar, also visible in-game in the “Time Warp” tab:

Friday, August 30:

• First Win of the Day: Flapper Evie Spray
    • 2x Battle Pass Experience

Flapper Evie

Saturday, August 31:

• First Win of the Day: Pinup Furia Spray
    • All Champions Unlocked

Pinup Furia

Sunday, September 1:

• First Win of the Day: Flair Chest

Monday, September 2:

• First Win of the Day: Greaser Lex Avatar

Greaser Lex

Tuesday, September 3:

• First Win of the Day: 25,000 Gold

Wednesday, September 4:

• All Damage Champions Unlocked

Thursday, September 5:

Friday, September 6:

Saturday, September 7:

• First Win of the Day: Hippie Ying Spray

Hippie Ying

Sunday, September 8:

Monday, September 9:

• All Front Line & Support Champion s Unlocked

Tuesday, September 10:

• All Support Champions Unlocked

Wednesday, September 11:

• All Front Line Champions Unlocked

Thursday, September 12:

• First Win of the Day: Groovy Grover Avatar

Groovie Grover

Friday, September 13:

• First Win of the Day: Grohk Rock Avatar

Grohk Rock

Saturday, September 14:

• First Win of the Day: Popstar Skye Avatar

Popstar Skye

Sunday, September 15:

• All Flank Champions Unlocked

Monday, September 16:

• All Front Line Champions Unlocked

Tuesday, September 17:

Wednesday, September 18:

• All Champions Unlocked

Thursday, September 19:

Friday, September 20:

• All Damage Champions Free

Saturday, September 21:

• First Win of the Day: Boyband Koga Spray

Boyband Koga

Sunday, September 22:

Monday, September 23:

• First Win of the Day: Grunge Imani Spray

Grunge Imani

Tuesday, September 24

• All Support Champions Unlocked

Wednesday, September 25:

• First Win of the Day: Celebrity Io Avatar

Celebrity Io

Thursday, September 26:

• First Win of the Day: 50,000 Gold

Be sure to log in each day and earn a first win of the day to receive rewards throughout the four-week period spanning August 30th through September 26th!

• GROOVY!

Stay hip, people!

• @JNash This is great, but I got "Greaser Lexx" as my prize today. I think it's a bug.

• PC

Nobody:

Me, after seeing no tank avatars: "MMM WATCHA SAY..."

• I have achieved the first victory for today, but instead of getting the Furia avatar, I got Lex. Where is my expected reward? ☹

@BrianGreene @Shalashaska87B https://twitter.com/PaladinsGame/status/1167889838151892993
    "Today's first win of the day reward has been changed to the Greaser Lex Avatar! The Pinup Furia Spray can be unlocked on Monday, September 2nd."

• I log in and play every day Paladins, but i didn`t get anything! Maybe someone can tell me why?

• @Polterjanne said in Time Warp Event - Now Live!:

I log in and play every day Paladins, but i didn`t get anything! Maybe someone can tell me why?

Have you tried logging out and the returning? Also, sometimes when we receive an award, we might miss the indicator. Look in your payout under the applicable category. Last, and not as often in this game, an award might pop up the next day. Weird and surprising.

When you've done all of this, please return and share your results.

• Hi Max, Thanks for your fast answer. Ive tried the logout and login, and even a restart, but no result. I have searched my profile completely, no result. As I said, I play paladins every day so I should have seen something from September 1 for example. But for me, its not a big deal that i receive something or not. Because I am perhaps the oldest player with the age of 56 years, but for the young is it another story. Maybe they have the same experience as me and dare not ask. That`s why I replied on this topic.

Hmm strange, i typed the text in my translator and copy/paste. But the text is a bit fucked up. Sorry

• PC

@Polterjanne said in Time Warp Event - Now Live!:

Hi Max, Thanks for your fast answer. Ive tried the logout and login, and even a restart, but no result. I have searched my profile completely, no result. As I said, I play paladins every day so I should have seen something from September 1 for example. But for me, its not a big deal that i receive something or not. Because I am perhaps the oldest player with the age of 56 years, but for the young is it another story. Maybe they have the same experience as me and dare not ask. That`s why I replied on this topic.

Hmm strange, i typed the text in my translator and copy/paste. But the text is a bit fucked up. Sorry

You only have a couple of years on me 🙂

To get rewards from from the Time Warp event you have to win a live match - training matches do nothing. Beyond that, I have no idea.

• @Polterjanne, I was born in 1959. But I may not be the oldest paladin.

• @Conrad_Max

I have great respect for you, with that age still gaming and you`re active on this forum. 👌

When Quake 2 came into my life, i was inexperienced with online shooters. I played it for about 10 years and i loved it. The best gameplay ever. But the internet was very slow with a 14K4 modem, lag was normal. Thats why i looked for better connections and the best is creating a lan network. I was actually the founder of Lanpartys here in Holland. Many of my friends wanted to participate and a month later we were gaming with each other via coax lan. After 5 years I quit because I got too busy with my business. Back then there were already several who organized lanparties where I could go. But unfortunately there are no games like Quake2 and 3 anymore, so I now play a lot of paladins.

@DaddyOoker I think you're right, because i play most training matches. I prefer to play it because of the nagging that there is regularly with team players because it annoys me a lot. Only nothing is said about training games being excluded from participation. Thanks for your answer.