Credit system

• PC

@Dusklicious said in Credit system:

EDIT: Yep, you get 20 credits per 6000 damage taken.

That's it? This would account for 80 credit difference between Drogoz and Furia.

• 75% sure you get 300 credits for capturing a point , for not capturing you get nothing.

So if this game was: Drogoz team caps x 3 and then you simply win last fight, then I can see him having more credits than you easily.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/yEHzx98D4

I'm the Seris. Why do I have top credits on my team? Did crap damage due to too much pressure, barely any objective time - I did cap the last point though.

PS: I still managed ~10k/min healing - Why are people complaining about SC?

• @DaddyOoker said in Credit system:

Why are people complaining about SC?

pretty sure most people know it's good, as well as agony since she doesn't really need talents to heal

• @DaddyOoker I am permanently harassed in the 80% of the matches because pick this talent. Mostly on raked. After the match they still harassing me, e.g. they tell that I used troll pick. When they already see the superior credits and heal+dmg amount what Seris can do. I just tell them to watch my stats before judge me. Actually they never do it. They just say:
    SERIS STOP SHOOTING!!! YOU HAD LOWER HEALS THAN THE ENEMY HEALER'S!!!...
    Here are my current season's ranked stats of Seris, what clearly proves that hybrid isn't bad:
    serisranked2.PNG

Actually they can't see the overall view, that you don't need as much healing if you kill the enemies. They just say: HEAL, HEAL, HEAL, HEAL HEAL. I suggest you to don't be nervous because of the harassing, just say them that idk you die.

• @KicsitCsicska Pro tip, play the way you think is best as long as it increases your chances of winning, these heal bots and one tricks don't know how strong a aggressive support can be and no amount of logic and reason will change their minds, dwelling over their toxicity will only make you toxic as well, just report and move on.

• PC

@OriginalEquinox And that's why I'll never listen to people that say "Architectonics is bad" and "Master Riding Barik? WTF?" It works for me (My Barik this season has a 60.4% Winrate and overall has a 57.2% Winrate, and I run Architectonics most of the time, though into certain matchups I run Tinkerin instead) and there's good logic behind both.

Architectonics is really good at zoning and if you know what your doing your turrets have almost constant up-time. Not to mention it forced people to buy Bulldozer to deal with it, and even then Dozer isn't as big of an issue as people would think for Archi builds. There's a reason why Architectonics has the highest winrate of all Barik's talents at the moment. Just requires a bigger brain is all.

As for the Master Riding, it allows you to get into position and set up deployables faster, as well as allowing you to zone the other point tank before they get to the point. It also helps when you take a flank because it allows you to be a little further out. Just don't max it before Caut or Rejuv.

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in Credit system:

@DaddyOoker said in Credit system:

Why are people complaining about SC?

pretty sure most people know it's good, as well as agony since she doesn't really need talents to heal

True, but I rarely get an Agony Seris that actually presses the heal button. SC Seris' seem to be less of an issue.

Seeing as this question isn't targeting the player in any way, I'll let it slide. However in future, make sure to censor the names of all other players.

• @DaddyOoker said in Credit system:

True, but I rarely get an Agony Seris that actually presses the heal button. SC Seris' seem to be less of an issue.

which is her free talent again?

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in Credit system:

@DaddyOoker said in Credit system:

which is her free talent again?

Soul Collector is the default talent.