Champion Concept: Trainmageddon - The Conductor

• @CMS said in Champion Concept: Trainmageddon - The Conductor:

TRAINMAGEDDON IS BACK.
    THE
    END
    IS
    NIGH

Dread it. Run from it. Trainmageddon arrives all the same.

• You are joking right this is tank with highest hp who with 5 card get 100% healing boast at 2k health
    60 damage reduction with 5 card for 4 second (inara has to sacrifice 1 ability and talent to get 50% damage reduction and 30% healing boast) and then it has movement speed to 60% as tank do you know what is nimble 3 terminus
    you are posting a joke champ right?

• PC

@tact65 said in Champion Concept: Trainmageddon - The Conductor:

You are joking right this is tank with highest hp who with 5 card get 100% healing boast at 2k health
    60 damage reduction with 5 card for 4 second (inara has to sacrifice 1 ability and talent to get 50% damage reduction and 30% healing boast) and then it has movement speed to 60% as tank do you know what is nimble 3 terminus

Yes it's a joke champ, always have been, but I think only people from old forum can understand what trainmagedon is

• @TangAce said in Champion Concept: Trainmageddon - The Conductor:

@tact65 said in Champion Concept: Trainmageddon - The Conductor:

You are joking right this is tank with highest hp who with 5 card get 100% healing boast at 2k health

Yes it's a joke champ, always have been, but I think only people from old forum can understand what Trainmageddon is

Well yes and no, it's a bit of a joke champion in that it's hype nonsense, but it is a legitimate champion concept. Just that you know... It's been almost a whole year since any actual form of balance was done to his skills, talents, and cards and it's easier said then done to do that when the concept in question is a pure melee champion with no form of ranged attack in any part of it's kit. Honestly that is something alot of people seem to ignore with Trainmageddon is that while yes he is a bit silly and full of ham he is an actual concept for a character that I would love to see Evil Mojo contact me and work with to get added into the game. Like that homage with Khan's Overload skin was nice but it's not the same IMO. Hell IIRC it wasn't even an intentional homage as apparently Trainmageddon was never brought up or thought about when making said skin. I mean way back in Smite's history I was the starting point towards Bakasura getting his Feaster Bunny skin, it wouldn't be the most impossible thing in the world.

Apologies in advance for that blob of text, been in bit of a funk since yesterday, and something like getting the message of wanting to work towards making Trainmageddon a reality is a nice little idea that would throw me out of said funk.

(And not to through anyone under the bus, or train in this case, but I never actually did the cards it was someone else, but like hell am I gonna go through 70 pages of a thread to find the one guy to point the finger at)

@Lord-Tekron If anything, Trainmageddon needs a buff.

• @CMS said in Champion Concept: Trainmageddon - The Conductor:

@Lord-Tekron If anything, Trainmageddon needs a buff.

Like, non jokingly needing a buff or legit balance wise needing a buff? Life has been distracting me from playing the game in a long while so I am not certain.

@Lord-Tekron Haha, jokingly. I'm just joking around.
    Hope you can get some chill time soon though. Relaxing is always needed. ^_^

• is a train man ,the only thing that comes to mind is the simpsons chapter when ralf gives the train letter to lisa.
    the idea of ​​a train in a champion is not viable, no champion of the game is a machine.

• PC

@usuariodelanoche said in Champion Concept: Trainmageddon - The Conductor:

champion of the game is a machine.

Hum, technically, BK is a machine, ruckus is a goblin in a machine, terminus is a dead stone, and it's not even the weirdest champs

• HE IS A TRAINSFORMER