September Rage Thread

• PC

No, I'm Blaming his team for blaming him.

• Switch

blaming is a big sin...

• PC

@Koopakid said in September Rage Thread:

blaming is a big sin...

A big sin for small brains.

• PC

So I was on a team that had a solo support Jenos that took freaking Power Cosmeum. Oh and an Inara that somehow went 1/8/4 into a Barik/Khan FL. Which she should have no trouble with. You can literally win the matchup with minimal effort...

• i think i develop phobia towards koga, especially if he in my team

• PC

I hate koga if he is in my team, Because most of koga players are impatient/selfish.

• @KatangKanari said in September Rage Thread:

i think i develop phobia towards koga, especially if he in my team
    i can feel that

havent won a game with Jenos on my team (except the one game when i was playing him). It's always Cosmeum/Binary knobs that don't have a RMB on their mouse.

• PC

You know you're going to report some people when you have a comp with THREE flanks. 😡

Seriously, you can't tell me that wouldn't be a NIGHTMARE for the tank and the healer on the team when their teammates are off flanking instead of you know ACTUALLY TRYING TO HELP WITH THE POINT.

What was worse was that when I actually tried to make plays for the flankers, THEY LITERALLY IGNORED ME. While I just died because they just totally payed no attention to easy kills.

• PC

Today has been the worst I've seen yet - 50% bots or quitters. WTH is going on?

• @DaddyOoker Could be people going back to school, leaving behind bored young kids, tired adults, and lame NEETs.

• PC

Unreal - first two matches were idiots like this:
    20190905203754_1.jpg
    He threw BTW.

Third match making me work - 180k damage (Mercy Kill). Sheesh. We lost by a hair.

20190905211348_1.jpg

• PC

I was just in a match with a Strix on my team that went 0/13/4 and bought no items. 10/10 would NOT recommend. It also didn't help I had the worst Lian main known to man and a mediocre Furia running Cherish on my team.

• PC

Anyone else have a black screen for roughly 30 seconds after the top play is over? Very annoying. Started a couple of days ago.

• PC

I was going to play this morning, but I've been encountering really frustrating bugs that I've never encountered at any point before.

Things like taking damage from Fire Bombs while in Setback (shouldn't be possible and It's never happened to me until now), somehow going into enemy spawn rooms and instantly dying, and apparently sometimes Shatterfall has acquired a massive problem with its hitboxes where you can literally land right in front of somebody and it won't hit for some reason.

• PC

@Dusklicious

You mean Second Chance?

Someone posted a Terminus camping at enemy spawn the other day.. Was that you trying to get in the enemy spawn 🙂

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in September Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

You mean Second Chance?

Someone posted a Terminus camping at enemy spawn the other day.. Was that you trying to get in the enemy spawn 🙂

No, I do mean Setback. I was playing Terminus just now and I was hit by it and I was taking damage from a Fire Bomb while I was getting rewinded. In fact, at one point I literally died the moment I got out of it.

No, I was actually playing Maeve in a bot match when it happened. I was zoning off the bots coming out of spawn, and I apparently somehow got into the enemy base when I pounced towards it.

• PC

@Dusklicious

Oh, I misunderstood - I thought you were the Atlas taking the damage. The description of Setback doesn't mention that it cleanses or anything so I'm not sure I'd say it's a bug.

Second one was a joke. Don't do that - problem solved 🙂

• PC

@Dusklicious said in September Rage Thread:

I was just in a match with a Strix on my team that went 0/13/4 and bought no items. 10/10 would NOT recommend. It also didn't help I had the worst Lian main known to man and a mediocre Furia running Cherish on my team.

I think we should have a contest for ridiculous stats. I'll start.

• Match yesterday - Lian 5k damage - afk thrower.
    • Bot match a Skye did 647 damage - not afk either. She did say she was a noob but no one is this bad.
    • Atlas - 0 damage - just sat on point - not afk.
    • IO - 300 healing - afk.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in September Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in September Rage Thread:

I think we should have a contest for ridiculous stats. I'll start.

• Match yesterday - Lian 5k damage - afk thrower.
    • Bot match a Skye did 647 damage - not afk either. She did say she was a noob but no one is this bad.
    • Atlas - 0 damage - just sat on point - not afk.
    • IO - 300 healing - afk.

Let's see, recently I've had:

• A 0/13/4 Strix that didn't buy any items
    • A 1/8/4 Inara who threw a ranked match playing into literally the easiest FL matchup possible for her and dealt only 5k damage in an 18 minute game.

Those are probably the worst two recently.

• PC

@Dusklicious

Speaking of items... 16 minute ranked match - solo Makoa vs Khan+Atlas. If you were support and your front line bought these items what would you think? He was being healed...

makoa.png