September Rage Thread

• PC

@TangAce

My son's 10 year old hand me down PC runs OW, Rainbow 6 Siege and Warframe just fine. Only update it got was a 1050ti video card.

Edit: If you really think the master frame is legit something, turn it off.

• PC

@DaddyOoker

I don't think master frame is a thing, it's a thing, countless time people in enemy team told me they simply focused me cause of the frame
    I remove it in ranked for that reason, but in casual seriously? I ahve a frame that I can't use, wonderful

my pc is 6 years old I think, and it was already crap

if it haden't graphic card it would be the same lmao, dual core cpu, hopefully I upgraded to 8gb ram and ssd (I don't think I even have the min spec for paladins anymore)

• PC

@TangAce

Frame or no frame, if a particular player is being a threat he's likely going to be focused sooner or later. You could try turning off the frame for just one full day to see if it really makes a difference. You play a lot more than I do - don't people recognize your name anyway?

Sounds like it's time to fork out some bucks.

• PC

In other news, I had somebody last pick BK in a ranked game, when we already had a blaster, and only had one tank (me of course, and I picked Ash because this fool had the FERNANDO TITLE so I'd EXPECT them to be able to pick a tank)... Against a comp with an Inara, a Seris, and a Talus.

Either this is the dumbest player I've ever seen or he was inting and it frankly looked like the latter. He was constantly dying nonstop and was always way too far up for a BK...

• PC

@DaddyOoker

it makes a difference
    some people know me yeah...

@Dusklicious
    titles means nothing really, I have all of champs title except Io atlas and tyra, doesn't mean I can play anything

• Can the SEA server be stable enough to make me want to play ?
    I can't even play 3 matches without getting weird lag spikes and disconnection and other weird stuff

When I booted Paladins the first time last night I can't even click join queue and had to ALT+F4 Paladins ffs

• PC

Heal Grohk into a comp that already had a Ying: "This Viktor" (Referring to me)

In My Head: "This Grohk who hovered a tank that would have been a SIGNIFICANT help to this Zhin flanking me (and then picked Grohk at the last f***ing second), and went a HEALING build when we already had a healer... Is fussing ME because I'm dying in a 1v3 that was totally unavoidable?"

By the way, it was totally unavoidable because I was trying to get a shot on the Buck (which they also had, with a licious name of course 😆 ) and then their Zhin was suddenly behind me and their Ash was suddenly in front of me. And what did this Grohk do while this happened? Nothing but fussing me of course for dying in that situation... When he was standing right behind me as it was happening...

Same Grohk also ulted into a team all getting healed by the enemy Ying's ult... Forced winrates are f***ing real I tell you (didn't help we had a level 344 Tyra that played like they bought at least 335 of those levels...).

• PC

So apparently I'm somehow attacking somebody trying to project their gender identity on cartoon characters by claiming that a specific character from a specific show (neither of which I will name) is an FtM transgender based on not only faulty logic, but of course being utterly and obviously wrong on it (because they are drawn female)... I didn't do anything that can even remotely be construed as attacking them as a person at all, I just said they were projecting (which they were).

Don't get me wrong, I totally support LGBT rights and I never haven't for obvious moral as well as my own personal reasons I won't get into, but I also don't like when LGBT persons make everyone in the group look worse, and I especially don't like when other people defend the people making the group kind of look like they want more rights than everyone else to those outside of it. 😒

• I want to mute players. All players, why can I not mute certain players yet when they can spam game chat, with need healing and bye and all the other stupid annoying commentation. It is annoying to have to play muting the announcer in voice chat. Someone please tell me a way to stop the game chat only.

• PC

Can we NOT spam "need healing" WHILE WE'RE GETTING HEALED please?

• PC

@Dusklicious is that a new form of pissing off the support?

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in September Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious is that a new form of pissing off the support?

It's not new. I've had this happen to me a lot of times and I don't even play support very often (partially because of this BS).

• PC

I've seen bad people in training matches before but this Atlas and Viktor were far worse than bots. Notice all four of them leaving the match afterwards - they were not bots. I mean you could do 2k damage just by accident.

20190928112708_1.jpg

• PC

@Dusklicious I used to play a lot the support class before the survivality nerfs I think it was around ob65 people weren't that retarded but maybe it was because I was low elo and people didn't know the commands lmao.

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in September Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious I used to play a lot the support class before the survivality nerfs I think it was around ob65 people weren't that retarded but maybe it was because I was low elo and people didn't know the commands lmao.

It was much easier to play support back then, people were generally less of @$$holes and it was harder for DPSes to f*** them.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in September Rage Thread:

I've seen bad people in training matches before but this Atlas and Viktor were far worse than bots. Notice all four of them leaving the match afterwards - they were not bots. I mean you could do 2k damage just by accident.

20190928112708_1.jpg

I've had whole teams like that in bot matches, and it's even worse than just playing 1v5...

• PC

OK, I was at BP level 30 and played a Maeve match. (I didn't know that Maeve stuff was the next bp level). I got a few triples and did over 100k damage. Match is over and it unlocks the next level as usual. I didn't look at the bp so I don't know when the 100k got satisfied. Next Match I played another Maeve match and got 75k damage. How did I satisfy the 100k - Did it pick up the prior match or does damage against shields count or ....? If it picked up the prior match why didn't any of the triples get picked up?

20190928133152_1.jpg

Edit: doesn't matter now.

20190928153007_1.jpg

• PC

WTF. Top play says it's Vivian and then shows Ruckus doing the play. LMAO - this game has issues.

• PC

Being finally in Gold doesn't mean you escape trolling int feeding morons.

Yeah I had a Zhin last match that INTENTIONALLY fed because he couldn't play Drogoz because WE ALREADY HAD A WILLO (it was pretty obvious to me), and then had the AUDACITY to flame everyone else and call them "$#!+" and "bad" when he was literally the WORST person on the ENTIRE TEAM. He did a whopping 38k f***ing damage. I DID WAY MORE THAN THAT PLAYING A F***ING TANK, and I was stunned half of the f***ing game. I would LOVE to name this guy because he DESERVES to be named and shamed, but hey forum rules.

People like this should not play this game, but I KEEP RUNNING INTO THEM. At LEAST half of my losses in the past week or so were due to f***ers like these...

• PC

@Dusklicious Do you drink when you play? Helps me deal with the morons - especially ranked.