September Rage Thread

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in September Rage Thread:

@TangAce said in September Rage Thread:

https://paladins.guru/match/888371482

can someone explain the matchmaking to me? that sum up what every of my ranked games look like

no matter that I play better than the entire enemy team, I will keep losing cause this is a team game damn it

Random is the word of the day... Moji ban? I can't say I've ever seen that.

I've seen a lot of stupid bans but not Moji. 😕 I've seen Tyra bans (I was even asked to ban her a couple of times), Drogoz bans (he's not bad, but he is a bad ban), Torvald bans (used to not be entirely stupid, but now it's totally stupid), and I've even seen Zhin bans (Maeve is legit the only flanker that should ever get banned at the moment... sigh).

• PC

@Dusklicious said in September Rage Thread:

can someone explain the matchmaking to me? that sum up what every of my ranked games look like

no matter that I play better than the entire enemy team, I will keep losing cause this is a team game damn it

I've seen a lot of stupid bans but not Moji. 😕 I've seen Tyra bans (I was even asked to ban her a couple of times), Drogoz bans (he's not bad, but he is a bad ban), Torvald bans (used to not be entirely stupid, but now it's totally stupid), and I've even seen Zhin bans (Maeve is legit the only flanker that should ever get banned at the moment... sigh).

I've banned Tyra myself on that map (Assencion Peak) - I think that was two patches ago. Another match I got some flak for not banning Drogoz on that same map - also back then. I just said "kill him". My team goes "see" the first time Drogoz killed somebody. Good thing we won or they probably would have reported me 🙂

Another on same map - My team is second to pick. I was the THIRD picker and I get Makoa without a swap. How does that happen? Insanity.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in September Rage Thread:

I've banned Tyra myself on that map (Assencion Peak) - I think that was two patches ago. Another match I got some flak for not banning Drogoz on that same map - also back then. I just said "kill him". My team goes "see" the first time Drogoz killed somebody. Good thing we won or they probably would have reported me 🙂

Another on same map - My team is second to pick. I was the THIRD picker and I get Makoa without a swap. How does that happen? Insanity.

Because people are stupid enough to ban all DPS in low ELOs. I've seen it multitudes of times with my own eyes... Makoa, Atlas, or even Khan (even if I think he's overrated) not banned at all.

• PC

@Dusklicious leaving makoa and atlas open is not that bad if your team picks second you could pick atlas/koa + point tank/jenos

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in September Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious leaving makoa and atlas open is not that bad if your team picks second you could pick atlas/koa + point tank/jenos

But more than likely if you don't ban both, one or the other will get locked in by the other team. It's better to save one of those two instead of both.

• PC

I have had ENOUGH of people totally ignoring Nando ults. Like teammates who will legit run out of it, or teammates who will just take cover for no reason (not even low health) literally as soon as you press E. It makes trying to help teammates not only hard but absurdly frustrating.

Also, Damage players should realize Siege and TDM ARE NOT THE SAME F***ING MODE.

EDIT: Don't you just love it when you get moronic teammates and you just so happen to suddenly get 6000 ping in a match for no reason that never goes away?

• @Dusklicious

There people who only play TDM.
    I still do not know how to feel about this.

• PC

After being told I must not have ever played Androxus I decided to dust him off in a few training matches.

A bunch of things. Various micro freezes with him. A stupid bug that appears when you get killed when there is a visual effect on that never gets reset until you use it again. In this case reversal. See screen shot. That green cloud was there until I used reversal again. devs don't think that resetting upon death might be a good idea after all this time? Lastly, I died - I suck.

20191002200157_1.jpg

20191002202919_1.jpg

• I've been told by someone who plays Ranked, gets to be a banner and of course... a first PICK! That you don't need to have many tanks for Ranked.

He literally only owns Ruckus. And despite proper Atlas and Drogoz bans in Bazaar (understandable) and me telling him to grab Koa that is left unbanned, he can trade champs with me later... He didn't

Enemy grabbed Koa and Barik after that.

Dear Hirez, can't you sort ranked picking and banning based on the champions OWNED! Not based on RANK?

Also, where's the October thread?

Locked. The new Rage Thread is here.