September Rage Thread

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in September Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

Speaking of items... 16 minute ranked match - solo Makoa vs Khan+Atlas. If you were support and your front line bought these items what would you think? He was being healed...

makoa.png

I would definitely be like: "Yep I'm reporting Makoa." The enemy team must have been absolutely terrible to allow this trash to get on a streak.

Speaking of bad teammates, this game just happened.
    Screenshot_42.png

• PC

I just had a 0/9/9 with 28k damage strix, weird

• PC

@Dusklicious "Yep I'm reporting Makoa."

Well, we won that match. Other than be an annoying DA, what would I report him for?

I had a garbage casual match the other day. As Barik I did 0/6/0 - played on EU server. Weapon shots weren't registering half the time and I had three useless teammates. Totally destroyed in 5 minutes.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in September Rage Thread:

Well, we won that match. Other than be an annoying DA, what would I report him for?

I think the item buys make it obvious to me.

EDIT: What is with all the idiotic teammates I've been getting the last couple of days? I just got a team with TWO 0/8/0 tanks, a 1/13/0 Andro, and a 1/9/1 Moji. I got more damage than most of my team COMBINED also. And of course I wasn't playing a support, because some idiot decided to lock in Andro instead of a support when the rest of the team had already locked in... Yeah I locked in second... So... -_-

• Switch

I hate this game... but I still play it, and spend money on it, and enjoy it sometimes

• I played a ranked game as Tyra and the match just stoped. I have been kicked out to the main menu like the match never ever existed. Our team led, and I just had a double kill when it stoped. So I didn't get the TP what I deserved. That's so awful.

• Why can't there be a proper tutorial that explains the game mechanics properly to newer players like the item shop? I'm tired of being pushed into a team where usually I am the only one with cauterize and everyone else would rather get deft hands and life rip for whatever god forsaken reason. Then there are those Flanders that want to push far behind enemy lines dies in 2-3 seconds and instantly spam "VHS" Like it is the healer's job to join you in your stupid suicide mission. cough cough I'm looking at you koga and talus players. Then there is ranked oh God it brings out the stupidity in people. If you can't play a healer or a tank then you should not even be playing ranked you should have at least common knowledge of how to play almost every champion on the roster and to make matters worst those people that say "I'm damage" before you even get a chance to ban are the worst players imagine an inara out dps a viktor or a lian or cassie. They should add a new rule before you play ranked you should have atleast 2 champions of each class level 15 maybe that will stop some of the idiots that I am somehow being queued with.

• STILL NO TUTORIAL BASIC ENOUGH FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8

THIS HURTS DIMITRI
    I know kiddies should not be in the realm...
    But folk of little to no fps skill need an educated approach to functioning in this game.

DIMITRI IS NOT A SMART COOKIE, BUT AT LEAST HE LEARNS FAST...
    SOME FOLK NEED SOME BASICS YELLED INTO THEIR EARHOLES...
    EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST SEVERAL INSTANCES EACH GAME WHERE; If the game educated you in covering allies, or not straying to far from the core of your team, or calling out foes, or tag teaming qitg other allies... YOU WOULD HAVE CURB-STOMPED THE ENEMEY INTO THE DUST...

• some garbage is filling the general discussion page with advertising,

when are we gonna start using the old sub form, categorizing thing?

would it help to make things less cluttered?

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in September Rage Thread:

some garbage is filling the general discussion page with advertising,

when are we gonna start using the old sub form, categorizing thing?

would it help to make things less cluttered?

Ad spammers don't care where they post...

There are plenty of changes I wish would come to these forums. One specifically involves a rule that a lot of forums have that I've always found stupid and unnecessary... I know it is even because I've been on forums without that rule and frankly they're better for it. Oh, and I can't even tell what my profile picture is. I changed it a long time ago, but depending on whether I'm using a computer or the mobile version, it's either the Barik avatar it was, or the Barik Obama pic it should be. 😕

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in September Rage Thread:

I played a ranked game as Tyra and the match just stoped. I have been kicked out to the main menu like the match never ever existed. Our team led, and I just had a double kill when it stoped. So I didn't get the TP what I deserved. That's so awful.

I used to get that every now and then - usually within the first 60 seconds of actual game play. It hasn't happened to me recently. I think it's some sort of server reset.

I was getting ~30 seconds of black screen after the top play last week - every time. I updated Windows to 1903 and latest Nvidia drivers (436.02) on Friday and now that problem has gone away. Coincidence? IDK.

• I just got Seris with Bane 5 and Soul Forge 2. People even cant do math for themselves it seems.

• @AYYDIMITRI That's like, basic video game stuff. If they haven't figured this out naturally, they're either still in elementary school or are just dense. A tutorial can't save that.

• PC

Rage threads in a nutshell:

65% Legitimate frustration
    35% Toxicity

• PC

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/7NHK764rX (I'm the winning Tyra)

Yet another enemy thrower (Dredge). At least put up a fight.

• PC

Internet is down again. Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

• @Dusklicious said in September Rage Thread:

One specifically involves a rule that a lot of forums have that I've always found stupid and unnecessary

what would that be?

• PC

@Dusklicious said in September Rage Thread:

One specifically involves a rule that a lot of forums have that I've always found stupid and unnecessary

what would that be?

"Necroposting" and anti-bumping rules. There are forums I've been to that don't have them, and there's literally no issue... I get the logic behind them, but I also don't. The logic is to allow newer topics to be more readily seen and posted in. But here's the thing... I know from experience that if this rule didn't exist, threads that got no attention when they were posted have a chance to be brought back, and I see threads with this sort of potential. As in, these same threads may be eventually condemned by these rules anyways.

• PC

what would that be?

"Necroposting" and anti-bumping rules.

I understand the rules because of abuse but I agree some things are lost because of them. If you have something good you want to keep alive you could always create two accounts and "talk" to yourself 🙂 (Yes, I know it'a another rule break) Since this forum is so quiet I feel like that anyway. I was a bit disturbed when I saw that I'm one of the top three posters 😞

Anyone want to bet on the chat working properly after this update?

• PC

HOW do you deal 28k damage in a 12 minute game playing f***ing Willo? That's what I'd like to know.

Also, if a DPS player is dying over and over and then spamming VGS it's obvious that they're feeding and begging for reports.

EDIT: PLEASE REMOVE KOTH ASAP.