September Rage Thread

• some garbage is filling the general discussion page with advertising,

when are we gonna start using the old sub form, categorizing thing?

would it help to make things less cluttered?

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in September Rage Thread:

some garbage is filling the general discussion page with advertising,

when are we gonna start using the old sub form, categorizing thing?

would it help to make things less cluttered?

Ad spammers don't care where they post...

There are plenty of changes I wish would come to these forums. One specifically involves a rule that a lot of forums have that I've always found stupid and unnecessary... I know it is even because I've been on forums without that rule and frankly they're better for it. Oh, and I can't even tell what my profile picture is. I changed it a long time ago, but depending on whether I'm using a computer or the mobile version, it's either the Barik avatar it was, or the Barik Obama pic it should be. 😕

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in September Rage Thread:

I played a ranked game as Tyra and the match just stoped. I have been kicked out to the main menu like the match never ever existed. Our team led, and I just had a double kill when it stoped. So I didn't get the TP what I deserved. That's so awful.

I used to get that every now and then - usually within the first 60 seconds of actual game play. It hasn't happened to me recently. I think it's some sort of server reset.

I was getting ~30 seconds of black screen after the top play last week - every time. I updated Windows to 1903 and latest Nvidia drivers (436.02) on Friday and now that problem has gone away. Coincidence? IDK.

• I just got Seris with Bane 5 and Soul Forge 2. People even cant do math for themselves it seems.

• @AYYDIMITRI That's like, basic video game stuff. If they haven't figured this out naturally, they're either still in elementary school or are just dense. A tutorial can't save that.

• PC

Rage threads in a nutshell:

65% Legitimate frustration
    35% Toxicity

• PC

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/7NHK764rX (I'm the winning Tyra)

Yet another enemy thrower (Dredge). At least put up a fight.

• PC

Internet is down again. Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

• @Dusklicious said in September Rage Thread:

One specifically involves a rule that a lot of forums have that I've always found stupid and unnecessary

what would that be?

• PC

@Dusklicious said in September Rage Thread:

One specifically involves a rule that a lot of forums have that I've always found stupid and unnecessary

what would that be?

"Necroposting" and anti-bumping rules. There are forums I've been to that don't have them, and there's literally no issue... I get the logic behind them, but I also don't. The logic is to allow newer topics to be more readily seen and posted in. But here's the thing... I know from experience that if this rule didn't exist, threads that got no attention when they were posted have a chance to be brought back, and I see threads with this sort of potential. As in, these same threads may be eventually condemned by these rules anyways.

• PC

what would that be?

"Necroposting" and anti-bumping rules.

I understand the rules because of abuse but I agree some things are lost because of them. If you have something good you want to keep alive you could always create two accounts and "talk" to yourself 🙂 (Yes, I know it'a another rule break) Since this forum is so quiet I feel like that anyway. I was a bit disturbed when I saw that I'm one of the top three posters 😞

Anyone want to bet on the chat working properly after this update?

• PC

HOW do you deal 28k damage in a 12 minute game playing f***ing Willo? That's what I'd like to know.

Also, if a DPS player is dying over and over and then spamming VGS it's obvious that they're feeding and begging for reports.

EDIT: PLEASE REMOVE KOTH ASAP.

• https://paladins.guru/match/censored/8GHoOYJen
    Kinessa : "protect me from Skye"
    also Kinessa : "need healing"
    also Kinessa : VHS VHS VHS VHS
    also Kinessa : "heal MEEEEE"
    also Kinessa : report Ying
    also Kinessa : stay wayyyy in the back making it very hard to heal
    also Kinessa : can't kill a Tyra who was burning the Nando

As you can see, there was a bloody good reason I was pocketing the flankers, cause they are useful

• PC

So I just had an Exterminate Furia for a healer (I was playing Nando)... As expected they only got 30k healing in 10 minutes... Seriously, I was literally standing right in front of her for a long-@$$ time waiting for healing before I got any at all. There are so many times I died because that Furia literally ignored me completely. I literally watched as my shield melted, and my ult wore off while STILL NOT GETTING HEALING FROM THIS STUPID FURIA. It's like HELLO? DO YOU SEE ME DYING HERE? Seriously, I WAS IN THEIR LINE OF SIGHT THE ENTIRE TIME.

Now THIS is what VHS is for. 😡 Hopefully I wasn't the only one who reported this trolling, feeding garbage.

• https://paladins.guru/match/censored/xvH3WXxa9

I was so mad at this game, this could be such an easy win. I was obviously the Seris.

My team was continuously overextending and taking so much damage that even Seris' heals did jack nothing, they all kept dying, so I decided to play more agressively than usual, and guess what, I managed to get 120k dmg in 16 minute match as a Healing Mortal Reach SERIS, outdmging everyone while also doing solid heals, I kept healing off cooldown. I got like above 15 ultimates that game, still lost. Our Vivian first picked Chronos ;-;. If i didn't tell them to go bulldozer they would just get murderred by the Imani ult. God, I felt so helpless that match. How do I even carry my ranked matches...

• Where is the mute button from the character selection screen? I do not know how to mute from the scoreboard. Like how do select and mute the person?

• PC

Chat failure again.... what a surprise. Got a disconnect before selecting the talent. Match starts and bindings were hosed - could not firebomb or mark. What a mess. Still we managed to win.

20190914142153_1.jpg

I had recorded it - look at this - where is my Tyra? I was in this match. lmao.

stupid.jpg

• PC

WTF the 163 zhin!

• PC

@a_a said in September Rage Thread:

WTF the 163 zhin!

I just looked him up. Holy @#$$# 2400+ Zhin matches with over 500 hours play time. I'd say he is a Zhin main.

• PC

Or he is playing only zhin