Wekono, The Mother of Sorrow and Revenge

• Switch

Lore: Wekono entertained herself occasionally by stepping down to the realm of man in times of crisis: feeding on people's grief and anger and frustration. During an unfortunate twist of events, she was struck down by a foolish mortal. With her last breath she put a curse on the man, an unquenchable thirst to consume souls, which would be used as fuel for her rebuilding body.

! Ask me if something is unbalanced !

Role: Frontline
    Health: 4800HP
    Movement speed: 325

Abilities:

Left Click: Wekono's Curse

• Deals 400 Damage for 5s.
    • Fires every second.

Right Click: ( 6s cooldown ) Wekono's Wrath:

• Deals 700 Damage.
    • Stuns for 1s.
    • Has a projectile speed of 240.

Q: ( 15s cooldown ) Deploy Snakes:

• Deploys 2 Snakes That will spread near you.
    • Each snake is a 1500HP Deployable.
    • Deploys up to 5 snakes.
    • Each snake spits a 200 damage venom every 0.55s.
    • All snakes will die if you die.

F: ( 20s cooldown ) invulnerable:

• Lasts for 7s
    • Grants you 75% Damage reduction.
    • You can use All abilities Except Wekono's Curse.
    • Grants you 30% Movement speed.

Ultimate - E: Wekono's Overpower:

• Lasts for 8s.
    • Grants you 30% Damage immunity.
    • You can't use Invulnerable while active.
    • Reduces All cooldowns for 50%.
    • Makes your teammates Deal 10% More damage.
    • Grants you 20% Movement Speed.

Talents:

1- Deploy snakes Has 30% faster cooldown, and you can deploy up to 7 snakes.
    2- Wekono's Curse grants you 30% Lifesteal.
    3- When invulnerable, You gain 20% more damage, But the cooldown is increased by 4s, also you can use wekono's curse.

• When listing damage over time effects... make sure you list them as damage over time.

5s immunity time and access to damage skills is a bit kronk asf don't you think.
    Its strong enough to be an ult move on a damage, let alone near regain it as an ult and add more damage...

• Switch

I increased the cooldown of invulnerable.
    Also decreased the effect time.

• PC

For a damage character, she does seem an awful lot like a tank. Though she has three damage abilities, all with decent range, which makes this very confusing to me. 😕

PS: That MS though... That would make her literally the slowest champion in the game. I would think it might be a good idea to add a movement ability, as she seems extremely vulnerable.

• Switch

Oh yeah, I will edit her later to suit a tank.

• Switch

This post is deleted!

• Switch

This post is deleted!

• PC

Now it's pretty interesting. I've been ACHING for a tanky mage type character in this game and I was really hopeful that "Mage" would be more like that when I initially heard about them through a datamine. Instead it ended up being Imani, yet another damage champion...

• Switch

I am happy that you liked this champion concept, But there is still something messing, the lore.

I don't have any ideas

• Easy-peasy made-up lore: Wekono entertained herself occasionally by stepping down to the realm of man in times of crisis: feeding on people's grief and anger and frustration. During an unfortunate twist of events, she was struck down by a foolish mortal. With her last breath she put a curse on the man, an unquenchable thirst to consume souls, which would be used as fuel for her rebuilding body.

Concept

• Switch

I am shocked.

Nice Lore 👍

But her art needs a modify.

• PC

but like, how could a godess fight mere humans (or animals or a walking bomb dwarfs or whatever actually) it would have to be unbalanced, I mean it's a godess, she would be way more op than let's say koga, ah wait that's not hard lian a simple human
    I think the only thing that could stand in the way of a god would be khan, ah wait he go rekt by jenos an other god
    but like anyway we already got multiple gods fighting in the realm and they are op af totally legit

maybe I should stop there x)