Update Tutorial Thread

• SO BEFORE PEOPLE RANT ABOUT MATCHMAKING CONSIDER THIS.
    Is it MM, or do we need players who can play to a level of skill so the rest of the team has an enjoyable time without have to pick up slack, this issue can be solved with the tutorial.

The Current Tutorial does not provide enough information for new players to learn and adapt to the game quickly. So as the game gets popular and goes to a broader audience, we get more of a community who might not have seriously played FPS titles before.

Every new player who enters the realm has a mountain of general game knowledge to climb before learning their place and get a feel for the game.

I have recommended this game to both children and adults, I always find that I have to provide more information then the game provides them, in order for the new player a better experience. As well as a better time for the people who play with them.

There is little information regarding cards and loadouts, cover / positioning, store items and their uses, class features, general hints and such.

The main mechanics of combat, the nature behind cauterise & healing & recovery, effective item building strategy, these are not even made example of.
    THESE ARE CORE ELEMENTS OF THE GAME DAMN IT COMRADES...

This minor change would drastically improve the quality of Matchmaking as we would see more people aware of the games features and better reaction to the events that take place around them, less default loadouts and autobuys for a start.

Trust me when I say people with no shooter experience have a hard time learning this game on the fly, I mean it.

If anyone would like to assist Dimitri on his merry quest to help provide a better tutorial for newcomers, then be apart of the discussion and give a statement about what information could be useful to a new player.